1. Train between 2 stations
2. Train Route
3. Seat Availability
5. Running Status
6. PNR Status
7. Seat Map
eRail.in app provides one stop window to all information related with Indian trains. eRail.in maintains the largest and most updated trains database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains are covered in the application. eRail.in website provides more enhanced experience and greater depth of information related to train travel.
Features of this App:
# Loads very fast even with 2G internet connections.
# Easy to know the train live status by entering Train number or Train Name.
# You can find all the trains coming to your station with in 2 hrs or 4 hrs.
# Find your Train Schedule status.
# Find Train Running Status of Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
If you like this app Rate, Review and Share it. Thank you
Happy Journey !!!
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations
NEW Feature: SplitCal is being introduced in the latest version 1.2. You can now see the Availability Statuses of the various Ticket Split Combinations from A -> B -> C through different B stations.
Next Feature coming up soon:
Auto-refresh of Seat Availability, on Scheduled time basis.
For example, you will be able to set:
"Auto-refresh the Delhi to Mumbai Seat Calendar at 10:30pm everyday"
A lot of effort has been put into making the app fast even when running in very old phones. If you do encounter bugs, please let us know. Thanks.
1. When you first start the app, make sure you have Net connectivity, as a small database needs to be downloaded to make the app offline capable.
2. Inside the Availability Calendar screen, click on the Column Headers to go into the individual Train Time-Tables.
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
Some of the main features of this Mobile Application are:
☛ Live Train Running Status
☛ PNR Status
☛ Train Route
☛ Train Between Stations
☛ Fare Enquiry
☛ Seat Availability
☛ Arrival & Departure at Station.
☛ Current Seat Booking Availability
☛ Seat Map / Coach Layout
☛ Train Running History / Statistics
☛ Indian Railways Reservation Enquiry
This user friendly app provides all information related to Indian Railways in most simple and effective way. It has largest and most updated database including all Reserved, Unreserved and Sub-Urban trains.
Ahmedabad Local Trains, Amritsar Local Trains, Chennai Local Trains, Delhi Local Trains, Hyderabad Local Trains, Jalandhar Local Trains, Katra Local Trains, Kolkata Local Trains, Mumbai Local Trains, Pune Local Trains & Vijayawada Local Trains.
RailYatri is now the only app covering all trains in India.
Official App of RailYatri. Indian railways travelers can now get PNR status, train time tables, Train Enquiry and more through our app.
Highlights of the RailYatri indian railways PNR status app
1. GPS based live Train enquiry - includes map view.
2. PNR Status – plus confirmation predictions
3. Time Tables - with Offline access, Platform numbers, Seat availability, on-time score of trains at stations.
4. Coach positions, Seat Layout and berth layout for your upcoming journey on Indian Railway train coaches
5. Manage your trips – 1-click 'Refresh' icon on the header to add trip automatically via IRCTC SMS
6. Fare enquiry and fare calculator for indian rail travelers
7. Ahmedabad Local, Amritsar Local, Chennai Local, Delhi Local, Hyderabad Local, Jalandhar Local, Katra Local, Kolkata Local, Mumbai Local, Pune Local & Vijayawada Local
8. Lowest battery & data consumption
... and much more..
Tips to Use
- Please note that ticket booking status / PNR service is unavailable between 11:30 PM & 12:30 AM.
- Swipe the Home Screen down to refresh.
- for any issues email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will be happy to investigate any matter.
Scope of the App
Whether you are a daily commuter, business traveler or on a vacation, this is a must have app for indian railways travelers looking for information. RailYatri maintains one of the largest and most updated train database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains on indian railway are covered in the application.
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Its now Optimised to be used on 2G network !
The App provides you with the following features:-
1) PNR Status of a booked Ticket
2) Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
3) Live Running Status of the Train
4) Train Route Info
5) Fare Inquiry with tatkal option
6) Search Trains between two stations
7) Seat availability of six days for all stations with tatkal feature
8) Explore 2,000+ Top Holiday destinations in India with Photos, Reviews and much more posted by real Travelers
9) Coach Map showing various classes in train like 1A , 2A , 3A , SL , Double Decker , GaribRath etc.
10) Show Diverted Trains for Today.
11) Show Re-Scheduled Trains for Today.
12) Show Cancelled Trains for Today.
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
This app is designed to allow users of Indian Railways to search and find information associated with the trains running across the country.
You can search the train by any of the following details
Source or Destination Station Name/Code
Intermediate/Passing-by Station Name/Code
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Get train fare
9. Get train seat availability (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Some of the unique features provided by Indian Railway Guide include,
- Automatically downloads train schedule for offline access whenever you view train schedule online
- Ultra fast access to information even when you are on a low speed internet link
- Conserves battery intelligently even when automatic tracking is enabled
- Train tickets are automatically removed as they expire
- Can use multiple online rail databases (PRS or NTES, NTES access is recommended)
- Continously maintained app to ensure reliability
- Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, express trains, jan shatabdi trains, shatabdi trains, rajdhani trains, duronto trains, garib rath trains, intercity trains, superfast trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, mail express trains and luxury trains.
We also provide free user support! Please contact us for any queries/feature requests.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.
• PNR Status Enquiry / Inquiry
• Seat Availability Information
• List of Trains Running Between the Stations
• Trains arriving and departing on a particular station
• Fare Enquiry
• Train Schedule or Train Time Table
• Spot Your Train or Track Running Status
Some new features added:
1. Premium Special trains added for the convenience of travellers
2. You can search for passenger amenities like; Hospitals, Hotels, Bars and Restaurants and ATMs, near any railway station.
3. Seat Map/Berth Layout for various types of passenger classes added.
4. Easy-to-use UI to enquire about seat/berth availability, fare and train schedule.
5. Spot your train location on Map now
6. Current Booking availability at a particular station
7. Option to search for trains going up or down at a station - a special feature for local daily up downers.
8. Ease of search for frequent travelers
9. EMU / DEMU / Passenger trains added
10. Nearby Station amenities coming soon
11. Railways rules for baggage etc added
The functions offered by the app are as follows:
PNR STATUS ENQUIRY/ INQUIRY: All reservations done on the Indian Rail receive a unique PNR identification. This can be used to track reservation status of the passengers in case of wait-listed tickets along with chart status. Our PNR status facility provides the fastest connectivity to the Indian Railway servers and information regarding reservation status is instantaneously provided to the users.
SEAT AVAILABILITY: Indian Railway has a vast no of users vying to get reservations on various trains for their journey across the vast network of Bhartiya Rail. The user of this app can check whether reservation is available on a particular train for a particular class of seat on a particular date. Again using our state of the art connectivity algorithm the user is provided this information almost instantaneously. Then user can use IRCTC site for bookings e-tickets or IRCTC other applications. Information on berth availability, seat availability is provided here.
TRAINS BETWEEN STATIONS: Sometimes we need to find out which all trains are running between two stations. The app provides an excellent interface for this function. It also gives additional information such as the classes of travel available in the train and also the day of week on which the train runs.
LIVE STATIONS: This feature has been specially incorporated keeping in view the needs of daily travelers. Herein you get information on all the trains, arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs. Helps local up-downers with trains departing from the station, even Mumbai local train, EMU arrival departure is shown.
FARE ENQUIRY: This feature of the app provides information on the fare the passenger needs to pay for the journey. The user needs to input the train name/no, source and destination stations and the class of travel - in response the system provides a list trains travelling between the 2 stations and on choosing a train, the user gets the fare information.
TRAIN SCHEDULE: This feature of the app is designed to provide the scheduled route of any train chosen by the user. The user needs to either enter train no or name and the system provides the full route information, train time table, including all halting stations with arrival and departure timings.
SPOT YOUR TRAIN: This App feature provides current running status of any train by just entering the train no/name. This system provides information on delay (if any) of the train and also the current location of the train apart from ETA that is expected time of arrival.
Now with PNR tracking facility. Enter a PNR number, if it is not confirmed, IndianRailInfo, with your permission can track the PNR for you.
Just enter it and forget it. Once the seat(s) are confirmed it will automatically notify you of Confirmation. You need not do it regularly. Easy as it can be!
Just booked a ticket through Book ticket, however the seat is not confirmed? IndianRailInfo knows it and it can track the PNR for confirmation. Of course with your permission.
Just entered the Railway station, you have forgot the seat/coach number and no internet connectivity?? Worry not, IndianRailInfo gives you the details. Yes, IndianRailInfo stores the recent PNR status for offline access. That too you need not remember the complete PNR number, start entering the PNR number, it will autocomplete for you!
Now you can directly book train tickets from the availability details page. Just tap on a row of availability details page, it will directly take you to IRCTC booking page. And you need not enter the details again. It will be filled already for you, automatically!
✔ Check your PNR status
✔ Automatic PNR tracking. You need not do it regularly. Just enter it and forget it!
✔ Offline PNR status (If you had queried for a PNR atleast once when you were connected)
✔ Find trains running between stations
✔ Find out seat availability
✔ Check fares
✔ Book ticket through IRCTC
✔ If seats are not confirmed after booking, automatic tracking is enabled on your permission
✔ . . . more exciting features to come!
Please remember this app is Open Source! You can get the complete source at https://github.com/adarshahd/IndianRailInfo
If you do not want adds and if you would like to support further app development, please purchase the donate version.
I request you to provide your valuable inputs, feature requests and anything else you would like to! Also please remember to rate my app.
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever. In order to keep our development running we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this free app. This app will add a couple search links on your device in the form of an icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You may delete them easily (drag to the trash or delete the link for the browser), if you choose to use them, thanks!
★ Share Fare Enquiry ,Seat availability, Train schedule,etc... details via email to your friends
★ Know PNR Status & maintain PNR History
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ Find trains by number,name,station,etc..
★ Improved Find Trains [between stations]
★ Special/Holiday Trains
★ Cancelled and diverted train list.
★ Seat Availability
★ Train Fare Enquiry
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status
★ Favorite Trains
★ Facilitate to share travel details with friends and family members.
1. Know PNR Status - Get latest PNR status & other related details. Quick access to load last successed PNR status & view PNR history without internet connectivity(offline). Also clear/flush out-dated PNR details.
2. Find Trains [between stations] - Get detailed list of trains running between two stations. Easy access to other features such as Train Schedule, Train Running Status, Seat Availability & Fare Enquiry.
3. PNR History - One tap to get list of all searched PNRs.
4. Special/Holiday Trains - Now it is even more easy to get list of special or holiday trains.
5. Cancelled/Exceptional trains: Due to unexpected condition it may possible that your train route is cancelled. So check list before travelling.
7. Seat Availability - Easiest way to search available seats, we provide an automated functionality to get detailed list of trains for your journey.
8. Train Fare Enquiry - Find best suitable travel option, available concessions & fare details. Option to monitor train list easily.
9. Arrivals / Departures - Get list of incoming & outgoing trains at particular station within specified time period.
10. Train Schedule - Just enter train name/number & get train schedule.
11. Train Running Status - The most frequent & helpful feature to get live train running status.
12. Favorite Trains - it facilitate to add your trains to favorite train list from anywhere within app.
* Refer to legend to know codes and it's description.
What you feel ! give your valuable feedback & rate us.
We heartily appreciate our user's suggestions.
also report bugs/errors for improvement if any. email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
• Tatkal, senior citizen concession, berth/meal preference now available in the app.
• Don’t have an IRCTC account? No problem, register for an IRCTC account from the app itself!
• You can now specify another mobile number in addition to your own number for sending the booking SMS.
Don’t have an IRCTC account? No problem, register for an IRCTC account from the app itself! No internet required, you only need to specify your name and date of birth.
Tatkal booking, senior citizen concession, berth and meal preferences now available within the app.
Booked the train from one station and want to board the train from a different station en route? No problem, just specify the boarding station during the booking process.
Booking the ticket for someone else? No problem, during the payment process you can now specify another mobile number in addition to your own number for sending the booking SMS.
Updated UI design - simpler, elegant and more streamlined interface.
Fastest & easiest way to book your railway ticket!
We have done benchmarked testing of 55 seconds!!
Just Two steps to book your train ticket & does not require Internet.
*** New ICICI customers can now book ticket without OTP from their registered mobile number
This path breaking application allows IRCTC registered users to book railway tickets - anytime anywhere - without any data or GPRS connectivity to work (one time download requires Internet)
Booking a railway ticket in India has never been easier!
Key requirements for booking
a. IRCTC user Id
b. Registered Mobile number with IRCTC to be used
** IMPS - Requires MMID & OTP
** ICICI Bank users using registered mobile number - Require only last six digit of bank account (no OTP)
** Vodafone m-pesa - Requires m-pesa account pin
When can you do bookings:
This allows booking all day except tatkal window of 8am to 12 noon.
a. Promotional offer – PG charges limited to Rs FIVE only
b. Please note that SMS 139 messaging charges apply.