Greeks Option Strategies (GOS) is an Android Application developed for derivative market traders. As the name suggests it mainly includes
1] Greeks Calculation.
2] Option Strategies.
GOS mainly aids end users in providing on the go analysis of different option strategies, which helps them in actual trading. It also includes some important derivative market calculations like
1] Greeks Option
2] Currency Greeks Option
3] Implied Volatility
The main purpose of GOS is to give end user an application that contains following modules in one package:
1] Greeks Calculator based on Black-Scholes Model (For Index, Stock & Currency Options)
2] Implied Volatility Calculator
3] Option Analytics with Graph
4] Option Strategies with Graph (includes different 9 strategies)
5] Stock Quotes (CBOE Market) (Note: GOS will include support for Indian Stock Markets in future)
For any Derivative Exchange (e.g. NSE, MCX, CBOE) users GOS is very handy application to analyze their market strategy on the go. It can be run on any Android enabled device including all android phones, tabs etc.
ADVANTAGES OF GOS
1. First of its kind of Android application that includes Greeks Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator, Option Analytics, Option Strategies and Get Quotes in one package.
2. User friendly GUI.
3. Highly Portable
4. Compact in Size
5. All values entered are validated so there are fewer chances of errors.
6. Huge time will be saved.
7. Database is maintained and keeping record is very easy.
8. Quicker access of information to the User.
9. Easily Downloadable from Google Play Store.
10. Quick and Easy Upgrade.
11. Most number of Strategies available in single application.
12. Free to Download
LIMITATION OF GOS
1. Requires special knowledge of Derivative Market
2. Currently only provides 9 Option strategies out of 22 standard strategies provided by NSE.
3. Get Quotes Module only provides stock quotes for CBOE Market. Support for Indian Stock Exchange Markets will be available in new version.