If you are online , you can take picture or movie by your android device and upload them including any other data in your device to PHYTTER DOCK at the moment,.
Upload your files to PHYTTER DOCK and from each device, you can get your files at home, in your office, outside and in any necessary situation. It is really convenient.
PHYTTER DOCK broadly supports loads of client types such as Windows, Mac, iPhone and PC’s web browser.
Your uploaded data will automatically be synced on cloud. Therefore, you do not need to hook up a cable to your PC for syncing. PHYTTER DOCK made smart and speedy data management possible.
PHYTTE R DOCK will continuously grow.
Please look forward to PHYTTER DOCK.
Graphic Resolution：Supports low, medium, high resolutions.
Connection Environment：Mobile lines such as Wi-Fi or 3G, CDMA etc.
Other：If device has microSD slot, microSD is need.
PHYTTER DOCK does not support app behavior for tablet device as of now. We have been trying to test with most current android devices. However, it does not guarantee app behavior on all android devices. Please bear in mind that even a device meets system requirement, there might be potential to cause abnormal behavior on the device.
IDrive for Android securely backs up your mobile data with Private Key Encryption -- the highest level of data security available -- so only you can access your files. You can backup multiple devices to one account, and sync files across your devices to access your data from anywhere.
IDrive introduces Local backup using the IDrive Wi-Fi device - a complementary solution to online backup. Local backup solves the biggest problem with cloud backup – slow restores. With local backup, you can restore your data really fast!
Protect some of your data for free, or choose the IDrive Unlimited Mobile plan and get unlimited backup for up to 5 mobile devices for only $4.99 per year!
*Backup and Restore contacts, photos, videos, calendars, texts, apps, and documents (including .doc, .pdf, .zip and more) with a single tap.
*Local backup for faster restores via the IDrive Wi-Fi device
*Easily sync files between all linked devices.
*Link your devices to a single account and access your data from anywhere.
*Instagram and Facebook Backup.
*Selectively backup and restore files.
*Share files and folders over a single, secure link.
*Automatic upload option protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wifi or cellular data.
*Schedule recurring backups by day and time.
*Gallery View allows you to easily slide through all your pictures and videos.
*256-bit AES encryption
*Private key encryption ensures only you have access to your data
*Lock app with a passcode
*Easily unlink devices which are lost or stolen
Information on permissions:
*"Read and Edit your text messages" is required to backup and restore text messages.
*"Network access, network and wi-fi connections" is required to reach wi-fi and cellular network for backing up your data.
*"Read, add or modify Calendar Events" is required to backup and restore calendar.
*To read/write Call Logs and Contacts is required to backup, access, and restore your call history and contacts.
*"Read Phone" is required to get the device ID which helps distinguish your device.
*"Accounts" is required for accessing Play Store for making in-app purchases.
*"Prevent device from sleeping" is required so that device doesn't go to sleep while backup/restoring is being performed.
*"Run at startup" is required to run scheduled backups.
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
Now you can Bump and share your cloud files with your friends. Simply pick a file or a photo from Dropbox, Facebook, SkyDrive or other online services and select the Bump & Share option. Primadesk has to be installed on the receiving device.
Primadesk supports full Photo editing and enhancement features using Aviary. You can apply Frames, Effects, colors, draw on photos and do a host of other actions to enhance your photos. You can edit photos that are on your device or online at Facebook, Flickr etc.
*** Send email to email@example.com. We reply within a few hours **
Primadesk is a free, cloud file and photo manager and explorer. Primadesk helps you search, explore, edit, manage and share all your online content in one place. This is your personal cloud file explorer, file manager, file search system all rolled into one. This also functions as the cloud storage client. The web version also functions as an application manager.
Now you can stream music and video from any of the cloud services directly from your device. We support MP3, FLV, AVI and WMV formats currently.
Edit files from Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and several other services using locally installed Android app. Primadesk automatically updates the original file.
Primadesk is a Dropbox app that helps you sync Dropbox content with other online services like Google Drive. It is a backup assistant that helps you backup your online content.
Primadesk file explorer and file manager app provides access to pictures, music, video and documents that you have stored in different online storage systems. With Primadesk file transfer and photo transfer between online storage apps becomes extremely easy.
We support more than 25 top web based applications such as Google Drive, Facebook, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, SkyDrive, Sharefile, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, WebDav client, FTP client, 4shared, 23photos, Adrive, Cubby, Comcast, Evernote, Gmail, Hotmail, IDrive, Mydrive, Egnyte, Smugmug, Snapfish, WebDAV, YousendIT, Webshot and others. You can explorer, manage and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
You can upload and download photos and files easily from any online storage service.
1.Search across personal online content in a single operation. You can search across gmail, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, Facebook and other online accounts. Your own content search service. Primadesk search is fully indexed search not just a filename search.
2. Copy photos and documents between Web providers and between the Web and your device. Easily copy files and photos between Facebook, Dropbox, Sugarsync, Box, Google drive, Picasa and other providers. Your own online content center connecting to all content providers.
3. You can email your photos and documents to anyone from any of your online accounts right from your Android device.
4. you can view all your recent contents (emails, photos and documents) in one place.
5. You can transfer files and photos between services easily.
Primadesk is your own personal cloud content management and backup assistant. Online Content management (photo management, document management, email management etc.,) becomes extremely easy through Primadesk cloud aggregator. Primadesk helps connect all the cloud storage spaces. You have your own personal assistant managing all your cloud storage.
Universal secure sharing to share files and photos from any service (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Flickr etc.,) to anyone.
Primadesk is your own personal search engine app. It searches all your cloud storage services from a single search. Unlike other search engine apps Primadesk searches all your protected services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and others.
Enjoy our Cloud file explorer and manager app. Please send us feedback on the file transfer capabilities.
***** IMPORTANT: Android 4.4 Kitkat limits the access rights to the external SD card. It is therefor no longer possible to move files to the external SD card! *****
Media Organizer allows you to organize your photos and videos into folders which will then show up as albums in your media gallery. It supports your external storage (SD card) to create albums on it.
Become a fan on Facebook: http://fbma.marinits.net
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/110015161806251998661
MediaOrganizer is not a standalone application but integrates with your gallery app (e.g. Gallery, Gallery3D or HTC Sense Album) and is started out of the gallery by sending pictures or videos via “Share” or “Send To”.
★ Copy or move your pictures, photos and videos into folders directly from your Gallery via “Share” or “Send To”
★ Select multiple files in your gallery and move or copy them at once
★ Create new folders on your external storage
★ Delete and rename your folders on the external storage
★ Maintain a list of favourite folders for quick access
★ Hide or unhide your pics and vids (if the gallery supports ".nomedia")
MediaOrganizer is available in English, German and Polish localization. Compatible with Honeycomb tablets.
Note: The standard gallery of the Xperia Mini does not support folders. You have to use an alternative gallery application to see the folders.
Feature-Graphic shows free images from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Friends_g364.html
!!! Added new storage's types: Ubuntu One, Cubby, Mediencenter !!!
Unique features will allow you to do any work with your storages quickly, simply and easy:
• Look through files at once several storages at the same time - forget about "two-panel" modes with unique feature "group viewing" which will allow you to work with any number of storages as though this one.
• Download, modify and upload your files without any delays – application will react to any your actions immediately, no matter if you have internet connection or not.
• Download and upload folders entirely – application will do recursive bypass of folders and will make download/upload of any found files.
• Synchronize any folders on your device with any folders of storages and vice versa – simply connect two folders and forget about any additional actions. If you don't want to forget – your right, use manual start of process of synchronization:)
• Get full control of any application activity – any action of application will be queued, where you can always remove or suspend it. Also, you can always suspend or resume work of full queue in case of need.
• Be aware of any problems during the work with storages – at emergence of any problem (for example, the file demands confirmation on rewriting/removal/updating, the storage demands repeated authorization etc.) the application will prompt you to make some choice and you never lose your data.
It is beta version of application. It can be unstable and not optimized for tablet devices. We will be grateful for any your feedbacks about product.
The following accounts are supported:
1) Google Drive
9) Ubuntu One
List of accounts will extend in process of project development.
Available languages: English, Russian (If you want to take part in translation, look here - http://crowdin.net/project/cloudcube/invite).
Are you looking for an app that allows for accessing multiple Dropbox, multiple Box, multiple OneDrive, etc.? AirFile is exactly an app designed for this use case.
It allows you to add multiple clouds, email multiple files, upload any files to clouds, download photos and videos onto the device, sort files with many different options, transfer files between clouds, edit and save text files back to clouds, restore deleted files, and a lot more.
AirFile supports most of popular clouds: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, ownCloud. It also supports many network servers: WebDAV, FTP, SFTP.
***** SamAustralia: "To me, it was very helpful. I have tried many other apps, non of them was able to help me with what I wanted to do with my cloud accounts like AirFile. It is good."
***** Rhoknee: "Elegant yet effective - It love this app. It is so well designed yet it does what it does so effectively. I can move files or even folders between my cloud spaces with so much ease. It has helped me organise my spaces."
***** DavidPro59: "It’s amazing app! - It’s amazing app, it makes dropbox better. Now I can managed and transfer files between my dropbox account and my company accounts. Thanks!"
- Accessing two Dropbox accounts, one for personal use, the other for company use.
- Transferring files between two cloud accounts.
- Emailing one or more files as attachments.
- Uploading any files from any apps to any clouds.
- Downloading videos from clouds to the device for offline use.
- Sorting files by modified date, name, size or kind.
- Copy files from Dropbox to OneDrive, and vice versa.
- Share public links to any files.
- Slick design.
- Fantastic user experience.
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
- It uses OAuth protocol to access your data. It does not store your password.
- We respect user privacy. AirFile does not send and use any user data.
It is not a final product, and it may contains a lot of bugs.
It is not meant for daily use.
Please download at your own risk.
Update: [07 Feb 2014]
If you get crashes due to recent update, please try clear the app data and cache (you can do this by long clicking the app icon -> app info -> Clear data -> Clear cache)
This is because of the SQLite database version conflict. (Sorry about that)
Update: [18 Jan 2014]
New version uploaded, should be more stable and included more features.
Dropbox maximum users updated to 100 users (previously 10 only) because of Dropbox limitation before production status.
Update: [13 June 2013]
This is an early prototype implementation of my project Multi Cloud Storage System.
We propose a solution that unifies storage from multiple cloud providers into a centralized storage pool that is better in terms of availability, capacity, performance, reliability and security.
We can achieve this by aggregating cloud storage from multiple providers and apply several essential storage technologies into the system. Techniques such as data striping, erasure coding, encryption, compression, caching and data de-duplication will be applied on the client-side while the cloud storage is treated as just bunch of disks (JBOD). In short, our proposed solution can be described as “poor man’s solution”,
It is not a final product, and it may contains a lot of bugs.
Please download at your own risk.
Most basic functions should be working fine.
Please report any bugs, kindly appreciated.
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
Folder sync (formerly: Cheetah Sync) is the no cloud solution for keeping files on your computer and Android device in sync. You can now have your pictures, important documents, music and videos from your computer on the go! Just select a folder on your computer, a folder on your Android device, and let Folder Sync keep the files in sync!
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Since it uses OAuth v1, THIS APPLICATION NEVER SEES YOUR PASSWORD. Simply touch the "Add account" button and accept the authorization screen. If you have the Dropbox app installed, you can either use the account already logged in or choose the "Use a different account" link, which will take you to the Dropbox site where you'll enter your username and password, and then touch the "Allow" option.
The Pro version of this app has additional templates and NO ADs. Click the link below.
Within seconds you can create a beautiful certificate to share by email, Facebook, Instagram, DropBox or any other social app.
The default size of the image is set so you can print the image on your own 8.5x11 inch (letter size) paper (and works with only minor modification for A4 sized paper.)
Ideal for teachers, managers, coaches, project managers, church members, parents or ANYONE that wants to show gratitude/appreciation, certification/recognition of completion or to acknowledge accomplishment:
• Show an employee you appreciate their contributions for the week, month or quarter
• Acknowledge a Graduate's hard work on Graduation Day
• Certify a church group for completing a bible class
• Give a scout something to go on their wall in addition to their uniform
Feel free to email DWGYeah@GMail.com with suggestions, requests, quotes and questions.
If you are interested in creating your own apps that allow users to create certificates or eMessages, I’ve now made the base code for apps like Certificate Maker!, Headstone Maker! and I Love You eCard as part of a Udemy course. You get detailed video instruction on how to modify the code and get your own app into Google Play. If interested, you can use this link to take the course now for half off - https://www.udemy.com/cert-app/?couponCode=15_Dollar.
Cloud Navigator gives you a unified, easy and secure way to access all of your cloud content regardless which services you use. Our growing list of supported cloud services includes Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Copy.com, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, OneDrive, SugarSync, Yandex and 4shared.
With Cloud Navigator’s instant search, it’s easy to find, manage, access and share all of your content on-the-go with a single ZeroPC login, right from your Android phones. Browsing and finding your content from many different cloud services has never been easier.
The app automatically adjusts to your phone or your tablet device (Android version 3.2 and above).
* Connect all your cloud content with ZeroPC Cloud Navigator
Instantly and securely connect to popular services—Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Copy.com, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, OneDrive, SugarSync, Yandex or 4shared—using a single sign-on and industry-standard Oauth (no password is stored in ZeroPC).
With the premium account, you can access multiple accounts from each service provider, like Dropbox, to manage both your work and personal accounts under one virtual roof.
* Intuitive navigation & easy content access
Quickly navigate to different cloud services or browse all of your content by type. ZeroPC aggregates and organizes all your files by type such as Document, Photos, Music, and Videos. Browsing your content from many different cloud services has never been easier. View and access documents and notes, browse photos, play music, watch videos and more all on your Android phone. Open, download and share any content on the go.
* Powerful universal search:
Easily search your content across all your connected cloud services! Find and access everything using keyword or name search, whether it is a folder from Dropbox, a document from OneDrive, or photos from Flickr. Your search results are automatically sorted by content category - Document, Photos, Music or Videos for easy access.
* Create my ‘Collections’:
A ‘Collection’ is a virtual folder to which you can use to aggregate any files or folders from different cloud services for fast & easy access and sharing. Each time you add files or folder to a “Collection”, it is like tagging them to this “Collection” without making a separate copy. You can create as many “Collections” as you wish, and share them instantly with friends, colleagues and family. Organizing and sharing your content made easy with my “Collections” from 16+ integrated services.
* Quick Share
You can easily select any file, folder or photo album from any connected services and share them through a secure link via your favorite Android apps. You can track how many times your link has been viewed and can unshare your content anytime. It’s super easy to share your photos, documents or even folders on-the-go in one convenient place.
* Security and Privacy
ZeroPC Cloud Navigator is safe to use. ZeroPC is compliant with all built-in security of the third party services such as Dropbox, OneDrive and Box. We use industry standard and widely adopted encrypted token-based security technique called “OAuth”. The app also provides optional 4-digit PIN protection on your mobile device.
* Your FREE personal lifetime Cloud Desktop; access it directly from the tablet Cloud Navigator app
When you sign up using ZeroPC Cloud Navigator you get a Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop, turning your browser into a fully-functional cloud desktop. ZeroPC gives you 1GB of free cloud storage, plus integrated access up to an additional free 100+GB from popular cloud storage services.
To access your Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop account, just use the same login credential to sign in by going to www.zeropc.com. All you need is a browser!
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Clarosync te regala 5GB para que tengas toda tu información en un mismo sitio, disponible en cualquier momento y desde cualquier lugar. Todos tus archivos disponibles desde tu computadora, tablet o teléfono.
¡Regístrate ahora! es completamente GRATIS.
Con la aplicación de Clarosync para tu Android puedes respaldar de manera automática las fotos de tu teléfono, subir, descargar y compartir cualquier archivo con tus compañeros de trabajo, familiares y amigos.
Con Clarosync puedes:
•RESPALDAR tus archivos y carpetas en la nube.
•SINCRONIZAR automáticamente las fotos y vídeos de tu teléfono.
•RECUPERAR y consultar tu información en cualquier momento.
•COMPARTIR la información que necesites con otras personas.
Para obtener más información visita www.clarosync.com
Descarga el app, crea tu cuenta ahora y obtén 5GB GRATIS
*SERVICIO EXCLUSIVO PARA CLIENTES TELCEL.