The IDrive Android app makes it possible to backup and restore mobile data with a 'single tap'. You can now backup contacts, photos, videos, SD card files, call logs, calendar and text messages, as well as apps.
Now IDrive lets you sync files and folders right from your mobile! Synced files will automatically appear on all linked devices.
Backup and sync unlimited number of devices into a single account and access them from anywhere - no matter which IDrive plan you belong to!
*Backup and restore contacts, photos, videos, SD card files, call logs, calendar, text messages, and apps with a single tap.
*Sync - upload frequently accessed files to sync between all linked devices. Access and download files already synced
*Selectively backup and restore only the stuff you need.
*Browse and download backed up files from all of your linked devices and computers.
*Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Set permissions and passwords.
*Automatic mobile upload protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
*Improved gallery features include easy viewing of pictures, rotate option, video play, and more.
*All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
*With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Protect, access, and share your digital life with IDrive!
Information on permissions:
*"Read and Edit your text messages" is required to backup and restore text messages.
*"Network access, network and wi-fi connections" is required to reach wi-fi and cellular network for backing up your data.
*"Read, add or modify Calendar Events" is required to backup and restore calendar.
*To read/write Call Logs and Contacts is required to backup, access, and restore your call history and contacts.
*"Read Phone" is required to get the device ID which helps distinguish your device.
*"Accounts" is required for accessing Play Store for making in-app purchases.
*"Prevent device from sleeping" is required so that device doesn't go to sleep while backup/restoring is being performed.
*"Run at startup" is required to run scheduled backups.
• Browse through files and folders in your account
• Read documents, listen to music and watch videos
• Share files and folders with friends
Protect, access and share your digital life with IDrive!
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
*** The development of Clean FileManager is supported by advertisement. But removing the AD will cost you less than a coffee! :) ***
• Holo Light and Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S4)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
A note from @agirardello our chief developer: at present this app does NOT support Root access, LAN, Dropbox or Google Drive integration. However, these features are already planned, so please support our work with constructive feedback and reviews :)
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 19 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Available extensions for "OI File Manager":
* Show the license information with "OI About".
Applications that work with "OI File Manager":
* Open and save text files in "OI Notepad".
* file manager, filemanager, file explorer
* OI, IO, OpenIntents, Open Intents
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Search strings for Market:
* uses OI About
* extension for OI Notepad
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.
******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. SanDisk Connect is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation.
©2013 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved.
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Pro 100GB, 300GB or 1TB plan.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
Can be used as MTP alternative and offers the possibility to assign drive letters on Windows (Vista/7).
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows.
More information about the setup:
- Digest Authentication
- Filesystem select
- Start on boot
- Windows 7/Vista support
- Tasker and Locale Plug-in
The biggest feature of this app is that you can sync.
Because automatic synchronization, once set, I find it helpful to be synchronized to the folder where you store photos taken with the camera, for example.
In addition, with the ability to easily send the URL of the site to a computer that is seen in such a browser.
Please try this application.
We would appreciate it sync function to the email version because any problems BETA.
We also accept other bugs and wishes.
After the update when I lose connection,send us e-mail.
We think you can go to increase the variety and the future.
*****Features of Application*****
Synchronization can specify a folder in the Folders and WebDAV server terminal
Can be automatically synchronized at regular intervals
When accessing a WebDAV server
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Download File / Folder
･Multi-select Files / Folders
In the terminal when accessing files
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Uploading File / Folder
･Compression-and upload File / Folder
Processing of files / folders & more
･PC to easily send the URL of the site-such as the browser sees
Including how to set up a synchronization,You may want to look at so please make a simple man.
WebDAV Navigator is a WebDAV client available for iOS and Android and Blackberry.
The full version includes the following additional features:
Sync :- Full, Contribute and Subscribe
Slideshow for remote files
Built-in Webserver/WebDAV server to share files
Bookmarks for remote and local folders
Unrar, Zip/Unzip support
With CX.com and our Android App you'll discover an exceptional user experience and get 10GB of free online storage to play with. Bandwidth is unlimited so start uploading and sharing today.
Take your cloud services to the next level with unique features:
- 10GB of free storage - check out our new referral program to get up to 6GB of additional storage free
- Interactive group collaboration including commenting
- High security with unlimited bandwidth
- Public and private sharing
* Follow Android latest theme and design guideline.
* Multiple resolution support.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Support both light and dark theme
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
It is basically a WebDAV File Explorer that aims to provide user an intuitive and easy way to access their remote WebDAV storage.
It gives users an abstraction, where the remote files appear to be stored locally.
The downside is, you have to setup your own WebDAV server, either using Windows built in IIS, or xampp, or others linux alternative.
If u need to access over WAN internet, you will also need a static public IP or setup a dynamic DNS for your server.
But the advantage is, it is much faster than typical cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive) because your own server is much nearer to you, and the upload bandwidth is much higher.
For example, I can open and view a 1MB pdf or picture file almost instantly, but with cloud storages it takes about 10 seconds to download. I can stream 720p video smoothly without any buffering time, it is not possible with public cloud storages (Dropbox, Box)
It also provide media streaming including many formats (avi, mp4, mp3, mkv) as long as suitable media player are installed. (moboplayer and diceplayer recommended)
It also provide an Remote Download Manager add-on
The server client can be downloaded in (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18371015/Remote%20Downloader%20Add-on.rar)
[How to use?]
[For Android 2.3 and below = Long click a link in browser and click share link, then choose this app]
[For Android 4.0 and above = click any downloadable link in browser and choose this app]
Currently only Basic authentication is supported.
I also recommended user to install network monitor mini to monitor real time data usage. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.kfsoft.android.TrafficIndicator)
This is my first release, please kindly report any bugs and I will try to fix it.
How to setup WebDAV in Windows IIS7?
You can also setup WebDAV using apache or Xampp, or in Linux system.
Thanks for support.
-Added retry once if the WebDAV error
-Improved copy/move method
-Multiple profile should be working now
-Some minor improvements here and there
-Improved cache compare, but not working in Galaxy nexus due to Android bug with no SDcard
-Improve caching method
-Add more features
Upload photographs, videos and music from your Android smartphone to your Memopal account.
With this APP you can:
• Search files of all your computers.
• Browse your files like on your computer.
• Preview files.
• Share any files.
• See images as a photoalbum.
1. Download and install Memopal on your pc, Memopal will back up your files online.
A 3GB subscription is available free of charge and paid subscriptions include a 200 GB for $49/year package.
Memopal is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, with dedicated applications for Android.
Memopal is available in 11 languages:
Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
SanDisk Memory Zone offers you more memory management functionality than any other application available for the Android™ phone.
SanDisk Memory Zone puts you in complete control. Manage and backup both your local and cloud memory with one free app. Move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your phone. Cloud services supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Docs, Picasa, SugarSync, SkyDrive and Facebook.
Improve the performance of your phone in seconds by moving files from your phone’s internal memory to your memory card.
SanDisk Memory Zone not only allows you to transfer and back up your files, it also allows you to secure them through a password protection feature. So you have the peace of mind knowing your videos, photographs, music and other files are not only available, but they’re available only to you.
Get seamless, integrated storage connectivity between your phone, your memory card and your files in the cloud. It’s never been easier to enjoy, manage, share and protect your digital assets.
Unlike utilities with awkward and difficult to navigate folder structures, SanDisk Memory Zone has an intuitive, graphical user interface that lets you get the job done, fast.
Designed by the global leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to visualize your memory usage by content type and size.
SanDisk Memory Zone. There’s nothing else like it.
Note: Feel free to send feedback to SMZSupport@sandisk.com rather than a 1 star!
TAGS: "file browser", "mobile organization", "cloud services", "file manager", "application manager", "cloud backup", "file protection", "memory optimizer", "memory manager", "memory card", "cloud storage", "media manager", backup, apps, "Memory management app", "Android cloud app", "Picasa Android app", "speed test"