Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free Community Edition to large enterprises and service providers operating ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud 2012 product line. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Community Edition server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Note: We will continue to provide fixes for known bugs, add features, and improve the app over time. Support for this app from ownCloud, Inc is provided through a subscription to ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. If you do not have a subscription, forum.owncloud.org provides a good starting point for your questions and any problems you may have.
Can be used as MTP alternative and offers the possibility to assign drive letters on Windows (Vista/7).
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows.
More information about the setup:
- Digest Authentication
- Filesystem select
- Start on boot
- Windows 7/Vista support
- Tasker and Locale Plug-in
The biggest feature of this app is that you can sync.
Because automatic synchronization, once set, I find it helpful to be synchronized to the folder where you store photos taken with the camera, for example.
In addition, with the ability to easily send the URL of the site to a computer that is seen in such a browser.
Please try this application.
We would appreciate it sync function to the email version because any problems BETA.
We also accept other bugs and wishes.
After the update when I lose connection,send us e-mail.
We think you can go to increase the variety and the future.
*****Features of Application*****
Synchronization can specify a folder in the Folders and WebDAV server terminal
Can be automatically synchronized at regular intervals
When accessing a WebDAV server
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Download File / Folder
･Multi-select Files / Folders
In the terminal when accessing files
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Uploading File / Folder
･Compression-and upload File / Folder
Processing of files / folders & more
･PC to easily send the URL of the site-such as the browser sees
Including how to set up a synchronization,You may want to look at so please make a simple man.
WebDAV Navigator is a WebDAV client available for iOS and Android and Blackberry.
The full version includes the following additional features:
Sync :- Full, Contribute and Subscribe
Slideshow for remote files
Built-in Webserver/WebDAV server to share files
Bookmarks for remote and local folders
Unrar, Zip/Unzip support
It is basically a WebDAV File Explorer that aims to provide user an intuitive and easy way to access their remote WebDAV storage.
It gives users an abstraction, where the remote files appear to be stored locally.
The downside is, you have to setup your own WebDAV server, either using Windows built in IIS, or xampp, or others linux alternative.
If u need to access over WAN internet, you will also need a static public IP or setup a dynamic DNS for your server.
But the advantage is, it is much faster than typical cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive) because your own server is much nearer to you, and the upload bandwidth is much higher.
For example, I can open and view a 1MB pdf or picture file almost instantly, but with cloud storages it takes about 10 seconds to download. I can stream 720p video smoothly without any buffering time, it is not possible with public cloud storages (Dropbox, Box)
It also provide media streaming including many formats (avi, mp4, mp3, mkv) as long as suitable media player are installed. (moboplayer and diceplayer recommended)
It also provide an Remote Download Manager add-on
The server client can be downloaded in (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18371015/Remote%20Downloader%20Add-on.rar)
[How to use?]
[For Android 2.3 and below = Long click a link in browser and click share link, then choose this app]
[For Android 4.0 and above = click any downloadable link in browser and choose this app]
Currently only Basic authentication is supported.
I also recommended user to install network monitor mini to monitor real time data usage. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.kfsoft.android.TrafficIndicator)
This is my first release, please kindly report any bugs and I will try to fix it.
How to setup WebDAV in Windows IIS7?
You can also setup WebDAV using apache or Xampp, or in Linux system.
Thanks for support.
-Added retry once if the WebDAV error
-Improved copy/move method
-Multiple profile should be working now
-Some minor improvements here and there
-Improved cache compare, but not working in Galaxy nexus due to Android bug with no SDcard
-Improve caching method
-Add more features
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
Add as many WebDav accounts as you need. Supports http, https and Digest authentication. If your WebDav server is not supported please contact us to let us know.
- Stand Alone client. All data stored on device, nowhere else.
- Upload, download , delete, rename, copy, move files and create new folders
- Features multiple Folder Sync of local files/folders to WebDav Servers and vice-versa
- Sort files by name, date or size
- View downloaded files with associated Apps
- Built in streamer for music and video files
- Picture files have thumbnail view of picture so no need to open.
- Email local files as attachments and web files as URL's
- Add pin lock to lock app
If you have feedback / feature requests please let us know.
PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. Tap on the screen to focus your device camera on the document. If lighting is bad in your room, tap on the light bulb icon to turn on your device camera flash. Then tap on the save icon. The document will be converted to a PDF file and stored on your SD card. From there you can copy it to your computer and burn it to a DVD or CD for safe keeping!
- Now with post processing effects to clean up scans before saving!
- Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
- Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
- Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
- Save the PDF files to your SD card.
- Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
- Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
- Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
- Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
- Now features multi page support!
- Import existing images into your PDF files!
- Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Backup your documents! Achieve peace of mind! Get the girl! All is possible when you download PDF Document Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
Try my new app for web developers. It's Android Web Editor on steroids! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd !
Supports all types of web files.
- Code highlighting;
- Work with your FTP server;
- Work with files in your smartphone;
- Line numbering;
- Hot tags-button;
- Quick preview of your page;
- Highlighting the current line;
- layer of Custom buttons( you can create you own hot-keys)
- Search by code. NEW
- Changes set of hot keys through the siding on the main screen.NEW
- Running your code on our server; (You can debug your php code!) // Sorry, but only in PRO version
- Encoding choice.NEW // Only in PRO.
- AUTO Encoding choice. NEW // Only in PRO.
- Undo/redo. NEW // Only in PRO.
PRO version is here - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.webedit.app
Thank you very much for the translation: Michael van Dijk, Luis Adrian Perez, Matteo Dalle Feste and his girlfriend.
We recommend to use the keyboard with arrow keys, it will allow you to write code much faster! For example: smart keyboard.
android dev software android documents to go android applications android google android marketplace google android software android programming apps for android
android market search web page maker web page editing software web page software php web editor notepad
create a web page edit web page web page design tools web design tools design to xhtml web design editor web development tools web editing web creator php xml editor similar to codepad similar to touchqode text editor notepad offline source code sourcecode
Não esqueça de configurar os parâmetros na aba geral, antes de utilizar o aplicativo:
Horas Normais: 08:24
Horas Extras: 02:00
Horas de Almoço: 01:00
Data de Inicio: 01/02/2013
Obs.: Caso você não configure esses parâmetros, os avisos não vão funcionar.
* Incluído na aba dia, a possibilidade de inserir as faltas (em um futuro próximo, isso será feito automaticamente).
* Incluído na aba lista, os totais de horas trabalhadas e saldo, onde o saldo pode ficar "azul" ou "vermelho". As faltas também serão listadas nessa aba juntamente com as batidas de ponto.
* Utilize a aba exceções, para inserir as datas onde as horas normas são diferentes, e também para inserir feriados. Esses feriados devem ser cadastrados com horas zeradas (00:00).
* Incluído na aba geral a configuração de data inicial. Esta data, é a data de inicio da utilização do aplicativo, e servirá para auxiliar no lançamento automática das exceções cadastradas na aba de mesmo nome.
OBS.: Qualquer erro ou duvidas, entre em contato comigo que logo que possível, ajusto o erro ou desenvolvo novas funcionalidades.
Ajustado o calculo do saldo.
Resolvido o problema de não abrir ao se instalar o aplicativo.
* Incluído na aba geral o turno máximo.
* Ajustado os alarmes referentes a turno máximo, almoço, horas trabalhadas e extra.
* Na aba lista, ao exportar as batidas de ponto, agora é possível compartilhar o arquivo gerado.
* Ajuste no layout das abas lista e geral.
* Incluído na aba geral a possibilidade de informar o valor da hora, ou seja, possibilidade de calcular o valor a receber.
* Incluído na aba dia a possibilidade de associar a foto do comprovante de batida de ponto à batida de ponto, porque com o tempo, esse comprovante apaga. Ao se tocar na batida de ponto, essa foto é mostrada. O botão limpar ainda não esta funcionando.
OBS.: Ao exportar, o único compartilhamento que esta homologado é via dropbox.
Identifiquei problemas na versão anterior a 22 com relação aos avisos referentes as horas. Favor atualizar para essa nova versão porque esse problema já foi ajustado.
* Ajustes nos alarmes de horas normais, almoço, horas extras e turno máximo.
Foi corrigido o filtro de pesquisa dos pontos da aba lista. O dia atual esta entrando também nesta lista. O saldo agora esta contando o debito do dia atual. A medida que o dia vai passando, esse debito vai diminuindo.
Ajustado a listagem de pontos da aba lista e ajustado o calculo do saldo. As batidas do dia atual não será mais incluída na aba lista.
This is the first multi-panel file explorer on Android OS. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience.
"Brings Beautiful and Efficient Browsing" - Will Verduzco (XDA)
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Access to unlimited cool/free themes
☆ Manage system partitions
Cloud explorer - cloud files as in your local
☆ Google Drive,
Network - seamlessly browsing files
☆ Samba/CIFS/Window shared/
☆ Cool music player with full equalizer
☆ Storage detail information
☆ Nice home screen widgets & shortcuts
☆ Animated GIF viewer
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Android, Leather, Purple, Wallpaper
☆ Quick search all SD Card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
For those who use own ProKey, don't need to purchase it again.
Also you have the option to share the application installer with other people. By using the share option, you can send the apk file for an application to anyone by using messaging, email or blue-tooth.
As soon as you install a new application on your android device, this apk sharing application will detect the same and will allow you to share or backup the installed application with anyone.
1) Option to backup all applications in single go
2) Bulk application apk file backup
3) Bulk application sharing with other people as attachment
Share Apps will share you app(include system app) to:
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your momery and send it to your friends as a attachment
,what's more,It also can share the market links to your friends. This is a great way to get friends with new android smartphones started.
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also use those feature(By long click):
* Uninstall application
* Open application
* Show in Market
* Show Applications's detail or move to sdcard or clear catch
* Backup APK to your sdcard directly
One another use of this application is to move the application to memory card easily.
kw: android app share ,share apk,share my applications, email applications
On top of the standard functions of a file explorer, it is equipped with a unique UI, "Arch Swipe Mode" "Arch Swing Mode" lets you scroll through files by swiping your thumb in a fan shape, reducing the burden on your operating finger. It also allows customized file operation such as navigation of files and folders via flicks and gestures.
The "ELECOM File Manager" offers a limited version with advertisements free of charge. For the additional charge of a license key (paid license) will deactivate these advertisements, and allow customization of flicks and gestures.
[ FEATURE ]
- 4 types of list displays, such as Arch Swipe Mode
It is equipped with "Arch Swipe Mode", which allows for more natural scrolling by swiping your thumb in a fan shape, and can be changed between right-handed and left-handed controls. What's more, you can display in list, icon or catalog form, and use each for different purposes corresponding to the application scene.
- CUI Mode(Terminal)
Terminal operation is avairable. Usable command is depends on the device.
- File operation via flick
Allows file operation using flicks. You can perform operations on files and folders using 4 different directional flicks. Purchasing the license key allows you to assign 8 different directions in any operation you want.
- Operation via gesture
Shaking the computing device will initiate gesture operations. Purchasing the license key allows you to assign gestures freely. Implementing non-specific scripts are also possible.
- Full-fledged file operation basic functionality
Copy/Cut/Paste or new folder creation, sorting by file name/size/date created, multitask operation, file search and property displays are the full-fledged basic functions built-in. Using shared functions allows each file to be sent to other applications.
- ZIP File Decompression
Can decompress ZIP files and expand the archive contents.
^ Executing the APK file and Installing the Application
Execute the APOK file from the Android App Installer allows you to install the app.
Bookmarks can be added to each folder. You can jump to the desired folder directly.
- WebDAV Server(Paid option)
WebDAV Server is embbed. In LAN environment, PC or devices with WebDAV client can access the files and folders in your device. This function is required to purchase the paid lisence key.
* Free version has the following limitation .
By purchasing license key, the following limitions are unlocked.
- Customize 8 direction flick operation
- Customize gesture operation
- WevDAV Server function
- Ads are displayed
[ Supported OS ]対応OS
[ ELECOM Apps Web Site ]
[ Twitter ]
[ Facebook ]