Easy to use. Just select your blood type and start picking foods for your type categorized in the handy Food List. Know your secretor status or want to learn more about it? It's an option in the app.
Ours is the only official and approved Blood Type Diet® App for the Android. It's a great way to keep the Blood Type Diet at your fingertips - a quick, concise, and easy reference.
Blood Type and optional Secretor Status selection
Shopping List - choose your own or combine family list for multiple blood types
Email Shopping List directly from the app
Family Food List - combine common foods for multiple blood types
Information about each Blood Type
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Redesigned icons for easier identification and navigation
Convenient Recipe Access (Note: Internet connection required)
Dietary Supplement Information with A to Z supplement link
You can view the screenshots shown above for a representation of the appearance on Android phones and tablets (7-inch and 10-inch).
We do support our app and encourage you to report a problem, ask a question - or maybe just tell us what you like (see More, then Feedback or email firstname.lastname@example.org). The app is license protected so be sure you have connectivity for successful access.
We appreciate your interest in Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo's Blood Type Diet®.
• Some of the unique features of this mobile phone tool are:
• Comical depiction of blood types showing overall temperament of people having them.·
• Excellent illustration of food items mostly making app usage interesting.·
• Comprehensive detail about every blood group diet informs user from every aspect of fitness.·
• It also offers a Clearly Visible layout of the user interface.·
• Settings option helps to set family blood group. Once entered, it will give information about entire household in Family Diet group.
Blood Group Diet Plans
It provides user with key nutritional information about either of four blood groups namely A, B, AB and O and a Family Diet plan for entire family unit. In each blood group type, it presents guidelines and tips about five major categories described as under:
Overview - This section provides basically informs user about its behavioral strengths, shortcomings and what kind of health problems it could probably have depending upon its selected blood group. It also tells about what supplements it should take to overcome fitness issues.
Foods - This segment gives complete blood group diet chart to an individual according to its own blood group. It shows a range of foodstuff from vegetables to meat, from dairy products to sea food in quite amusing fashion. Within each food sub-section, a user gets idea of what is beneficial or harmful to take.
Exercises - It tells user about what kind of exercises and for how much time and it should perform them.
Weight Gain Foods - This sector notifies one about what sort of provisions it needs to take to put on necessary weight.
Weight Loss Foods - It lets user know about which foodstuff is beneficial to consume for losing some physical mass.
If you ever wanted to know about uniqueness of your blood group and diet required in an entertaining way, then download this Blood Group Diet app.
The choice of following this diet must be made at your own risk, consulting a doctor. Better Days can’t be held responsible for any possible consequences.
Using this you can perform an search of item within each category, such as Meat, Sea Food, Dairy products, Oils & fats, Nuts & seeds, Beans, Cereals, Breads & Muffins, Grains & Pastas, Vegetables & Sprouts, Fruits, Juice & Fluids, Species, Condiments and Beverages.
Also you can perform a Global search what all food items are beneficial for your blood group, and at the same time which are bad too.
App will give you details such as -
1. Details for Each Food Category
2. Blood Donation Tips
3. Blood Compatibility table details
4. Blood Group details
5. References to know more about your blood group diet
6. Global search for functionality
I Always appreciate your feedback to improve the app! Please send us your ideas and suggestions: email@example.com
Developed By : Mohammed Irfan Shirur & Icons Designed By : Freepik
A complete package that now tracks all of your diet phases from 1 through 4 and our “Life” phase. Our app is the first of its kind because we are the only hCG Diet company that has the ability sync all of your information (such as weight, measurements, notes and photos) with our online site free!
- Ability to sync your device with our online web site.
- Easy Daily Meal Planning in Phases 2(based on images of the allowed foods) 3, 4, and Life- which then automatically creates shopping list.
- Ability to print your graphs and shopping list from online.
- Expanded Can I Eat food database that now includes prepared food items (total database is over 5,000 items with Calories)
- Protocol success calendar that now tracks your daily progress. It is our new way for you to not only get a quick overview of where you stand in your diet schedule but also fill in any data you may have missed.
- Vegetarian options to use during P2 such as Pea and Whey protein. Along with not seeing the meat/animal product icons if you choose.
- We have streamlined P2 planning so you can choose to see only what you will be eating.
- Enhanced videos that walk you through how to use the app along with detailed help information. (As with all of our apps)
- Track Blood Pressure and Glucose
- We accommodate multiple dosage schedules depending on the type of hCG you have decided to take.
- Notifications are sent direct to your device or cell text message or e-mail. 16 different types of text alert options.
- Members Meet: a new forum within the site that allows you to meet others doing the diet and using your free login to hCGcompanion.com.
- Calorie tracking. See your daily calories for every planned meal in all phases.
- Easy to navigate and clear interface. Made for both beginner or advanced dieter.
- New E-ticket system which will better serve your technical questions. Open Mon-Fri.
- For those that use the Withing’s WIFI scale you will now be able to sync your weights with the app via WIFI and never need to record them by hand.
- Track your water and body fat and view each in graph form.
- The ability to automatically be reminded of a steak or apple day.
- We accommodate both Metric or Imperial Measurements for food, and your weight and measurements
- Ability to plan each day’s meals. Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. And view all of this information on your home screen.
- Push pin icons that serve as reminders to plan meals.
- Pass-code lock your app so that your personal information and photos are secure.
- Ability to reset all data or just some information before starting another round.
- Works for both sublingual and injections.
- Ability to change your start date and override the system easily without loosing your information (i. e. you want to shorten Phase 4 so you can start a second round sooner).
- Ability to take and store photos each day and attach them to the Calendar by day. This is a great way for you to see your journey from start to finish. Once you take photos you can create your own slide show to show friends right from the app.
- Journal Notes section, where you can log entries for each day of the diet. Then quickly monitor which days were successful or not by clicking on the references icons (Followed, Cheated, Gained etc).
- Automatic weight and body Measurement Graphs are created when you enter your numbers each day.
- Dr. Simeons’ Pounds and inches complete book included in the app
- A complete voice recording of Dr. Simeon’s book broken down into specific chapters.
- Ability to link to your Doctor who may monitor all your app entries and message directly to you via the app.
Stats Tracker empowers you to keep track of all your Health related Test Results!
Some key features of Stats Tracker are:
o Keep track of your long term health related test results.
o Images can be added from your device’s Gallery or Camera.
o With Stats Tracker you can add any measurable test you may require!
o Test results are displayed in a charted graph format for easy visual view of progress.
o Spreadsheet export function for all of your test results.
o Generate reports in PDF format; e-mail to your health service provider.
o Stats Tracker is designed to support Android smart phone handsets & tablets.
What Stats Tracker Is Not
Of all the things that Stats Tracker is, there are some things that it just is not!
o Stats Tracker does NOT make your Android a medical testing device. You can keep an track of your various test results, but Stats Tracker cannot take any tests, such as blood pressure.
o Stats Tracker is NOT a a replacement for your Doctor. Medical advice should only be taken from a trained Physician.
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eat Right For Your Type Diet was originally created by Dr. D’Adamo, a naturopathic physician. He discovered that your body digests foods differently based on its blood type.
The Blood Type Food Guide prescribes certain foods and exercise regimens based on your blood type. After only two weeks on this diet, you may notice not only weight loss, but increased energy, improved digestion, even the elimination of allergies and infections.
There’s no strict eating plan or schedule. No calories or portions to measure. Just eat the foods compatible for your blood type and feel the results.
•Quick-start diet overview
•Information for all blood types
•Extensive food list for every blood type
•Food lists are sortable & searchable for easy discovery
•Easily add food items to the grocery list
•Excellent support team that answers questions quickly
If you’re ready to gain the best possible health, start The Blood Type Food Guide today!
Die zugrunde liegende Datenbank basiert auf rund 9.500 Nahrungsmittel (Update 30. Dezember 2014), die in regelmäßigen Abständen erweitert wird. Sie können das gesuchte Lebensmittel entweder über die Produktgruppe, den Hersteller oder auch über eine Volltextsuche ermitteln. Die Broteinheiten werden, wenn nichts anderes angegeben, pro 100 Gramm angezeigt. "ß" muss mit ss eingegeben werden.
Die Datenbank ist mit größter Sorgfalt zusammengestellt worden. Grundlage sind die Kohlenhydrat-Angaben des Deutschen Lebensmittelschlüssels, der Universität Hohenheim, der National Agricultral Library der USDA und der Hersteller. Die Datenbank kann aber trotzdem Fehler enthalten. Daher kann der BE-Finder nur als eine Orientierungshilfe dienen. Sie entbindet Sie nicht, Ihre Blutzuckerwerte nach der Einnahme von Speisen zu überprüfen.
Die App ist zusätzlich mit folgenden Zusatzfeatures ausgestattet:
*Kohlenhydrat/BE/KE-Rechner - Dieses Tool ermöglicht dem Nutzer aus den Kohlenhydratangaben der Lebensmittel, die sich nicht in der Datenbank befinden, die entsprechenden Näherungswerte für die Broteinheiten und Kohlenhydrateinheiten auszurechnen.
*News - In Zusammenarbeit mit dem Online-Portal diabetes-kids.de bekommen Sie die neuesten Artikel zum Thema Diabetes Mellitus auf Ihr Handy
*Termine – Sie bekommen über den News-Button aktuelle Termine von Selbsthilfegruppen und Vorträge, die von dem Online-Portal diabetes-kids.de gesammelt und veröffentlicht werden, auf Ihr Handy.
Update/Version 1.3.: Überarbeitung und Erweiterung der Datenbank
Keywörter: diabetes mellitus, diabetes, diabetes app, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2, broteinheiten, kohlenhydrateinheiten, zuckerkrankheit, blutzucker, insulin, insulinpumpen, HbA1c, diabetes-behandlung, BE-Tabelle
In this version:
Ø Chart with blood types, donators and receivers.
For the next version:
Ø Probability on your children according to the parents blood types.
The 90 Day Diet managed to convince people that metabolism is very important part of our health and controlling the body weight. Improper metabolism is a major cause of weight loss or excessive weight gain.
On of the main advantages of the 90 Day Diet is that it changes your metabolism in direction, where you can get rid of overweight and also you will be able to control your weight at desired level.
In addition the 90 day Diet is extremely beneficial for people with high blood pressure. If you follow this diet you will find out that in fact its meals contain all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Accompanied by slight exercises, the 90 Day Diet can radically change you life for better.
The 90 Day Diet mobile application is designed to assist you during the diet.
90 Day Diet features:
- Ability to create a flexible schedule for the diet - start it today, start it in the future or if you have already started it you can pick up your start date without problems.
- Detailed information about every single day - what exactly you can eat and recommended sample meals.
- Statistics - how many days you've passed, how many kilograms you've been when you started the diet and how many you are now.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Unfortunately we can¡¯t take a heart-rate monitor anywhere for that it¡¯s too inconvenient and easy to forget.Thankfully,our app has solved the problems and it¡¯s free for you now.You can check your pulse at any time to know how your beat at different situations,then we hope it works well all day long.Keep it up.
The app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger.The results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.For correct reading ,please lightly place the tip of your right index finger on the camera lens so as it completely covers the lens.Hold until the measurement is done meanwhile hold your cellphone steady.If your camera does not have flash, measure your heart rate in well-lit environment. If you are not getting any readings readjust the position of your finger. If your device does not have back facing camera but has front facing camera such as Nexus 7 use the front facing camera.Please don¡¯t write bad comments if you did¡¯t use it correctly.When you need to uninstall the app,please enter the app list then click settings--location &security--device administration--heart rate monitor--deactivate,then follow the usual steps to uninstall it.
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease and cause of heart attacks. The disease is caused by plaque building up along the inner walls of the arteries of the heart, which narrows the arteries and reduces blood flow to the heart.Prevention involves: exercise, decreasing obesity, treating hypertension, a healthy diet, decreasing cholesterol levels, and stopping smoking. Medications and exercise are roughly equally effective.In diabetes mullites, there is little evidence that very tight blood sugar control improves cardiac risk although improved sugar control appears to decrease other problems like kidney failure and blindness. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends "low to moderate alcohol intake" to reduce risk of coronary artery disease although this remains without scientific cause and effect proof.
If you rather address your health issues and concerns through diet and life style changes (as opposed to prescription drugs and other medical treatments) then this app is for you.
This app provides nutrition and health information for thousands of food items, the health conditions that they might help, and the illnesses that they might aggravate.
This app also provides diet and life style suggestions that might help prevent or improve over three hundred illnesses, allergies, diets and health concerns. It also provides information on what food items and actions might worsen the same health conditions and concerns.
This app also provides information about over fifty vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and substances such as gluten, cholesterol, sodium, mercury … and the food sources for each.
You can view the sources or references used to derive each presented finding by simply clicking on the item of interest.
Some of the common health conditions covered in this app include:
Aging and life expectancy
Cancer (various types)
Diabetes (types 1 and 2)
Gas and flatulence
High blood pressure
Low FODMAP diet
Muscle aches & pains
Obesity or excess weight
Urinary tract infection
Vaginal yeast infection
Vitamin D Deficiency