Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Wear OS, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it).
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2. See our support site for more information: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919047-Supported-Android-devices-and-Android-operating-systems
Jun 5, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 7 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
Show review history
May 25, 2023
Matched runs used to show up over entire history. Now they want you to subscribe, and there are pop-ups all the time for trials. Recently I got a "free trial" enabled seemingly automatically. I like what they offer, but not enough to pay $12/ month. And that was true before this price increase. Strava, create a pricing tier option. I would gladly spend a few dollars a month to compare runs and segments.
42 people found this review helpful
June 8, 2023
Enjoyed it better before they moved most of their features behind their subscription. Unfortunately, when I was subscribed, I didn't feel like it was worth it. Instead of adding new and exciting features for those who subscribe, they decided to place a lot of their "for free" features behind the pay wall. Might be worth it for som, bu it just isn't for what I need in an app.
A Google user
Show review history
June 4, 2023
It's a great training tool. It is integrated into most apps I use and it's fun participating in monthly challenges set forth for running and cycling. 6/2023 All of the useful features that were once free, are now premium. Simply looking back at what you did yesterday requires a subscription. I'd just as soon calculate the distance I ride over the time it takes me to figure out my speed and cadence (which I've done). You can still join challenges and follow people but other than that, premium.