For switch between effects use menu button.
Electric field simulator for your Android device.
When you touch the screen field starts reacting to your actions, particles fly beautifully and make you happy with their effects.
Turn some nice music on, start the game and enjoy.
Plans for future: Live wallpapers, sound reaction and much more!
Tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Acer Iconia Tab A500/A501.
In case game crashes, slows down or you find a bug, please let us know.
Also try turning off live wallpapers if present.
Keywords: Particles, tesla toy, uzu, laser lights, relax game, multitouch game
With Trainz custom built input system to get the most out of the touch functionality you’ll find driving Trains, laying tracks, creating layouts and completing scheduled tasks a breeze. Trainz Simulator THD is packed full of content, routes and sessions to give you the best Train experience on any mobile platform. Trainz Simulator THD is a world first for Android!
Trainz Simulator includes everything you need to build and operate your own dream railroad. You can build a fun layout in minutes, faithfully recreate a railroad from days gone by or develop a fully fledged prototypical route; the choice is yours.
• Touch input makes driving Trains, laying tracks, creating layouts and completing scheduled tasks easy.
• More Accessible! Take Trainz with you anytime, anywhere.
• Drive Loads of Trains.
• Operate a complete working rail line.
• Build and customize your own living railroad using our advanced route creation tool called “Surveyor”.
• Trainz Simulator THD offers advance visual effects such as lighting, weather effects, fog, higher detail Trains, beautiful water, increase performance and 2 new routes with all new sessions.
- List scrolling functionality
- Accuracy for touch interface in Surveyor.
- Free Roaming View camera panning
- Save Session display the time of save.
- Scroll around Map View while in driver mode.
- Display hint windows in various parts of the game.
- Camera control toggled on/off.
- Thumbstick 'navigation' controls.
- Camera Options for Tutorial 2.
- Sander icon displays correctly.
- Merging routes.
- Rail Yard sleep state.
- Sound burst before a session resumed or reloaded.
Note: Unfortunately there are just so many Android devices in the market and suppliers update their specs all the time. We have to make the best judgment as to which devices will work with our product outside of our quality assurance. If you are experiencing issues on your device we would love to hear from you. Please contact support so we can attempt to resolve it.