Noah's Ark comes to life when children identify and match animals to get them on the Ark, while increasing their bible knowledge. More than a 100 short fun facts are presented visually and audibly to tell the story. Kids enjoy hearing other kids speak the audio fun facts (recorded by 25 kids at a Christian Academy in Florida). Each fun fact is supported by the reference and link, e.g., "The rainbow is a sign of God's promise to Noah and every person for generations to come." Genesis 9:12-17
This app is not based on the Noah movie, but on biblical truth!
Your child will learn:
• memory skills
• to identify 19 animal kinds
• to match animals
• the thrill of matching animals with less and less turns
• the Noah’s Ark story
• Scripture references
• Game and fun facts are available in English or Spanish
• Touch a member of Noah’s family for names and a quick bio
• Learn fun facts about each kind of animal
• Learn 80 fun facts about the bible story
• All facts link to source material, e.g., scripture or Answers in Genesis, etc.
• Fun facts have audio and text
• Best scores, by level
• Encouraging applause for each animal match
• Highly intuitive
• Independent play
• Four playing levels:
• • Beginner level with 8 animal matches
• • Medium level with 10 animal matches
• • Hard level with 12 animal matches
• • Challenging level with 15 animal matches
• Animals appear “randomly” within each level, on each game, so a child can play one level multiple times and it will seem new each time!
ARK: The App includes the following features:
★★ GAME PLAY TIMER ★★
Set the duration of your game play depending on the number of participants. When the time gets down to 10 minutes the thunder start! And when there’s only 5 minutes left the storm clouds start to close in as the great flood comes.
★★ HOW TO PLAY (VIDEO) ★★
The app includes a 6 minute instructional video that shows you how to setup and play the game. This is an excellent way to get everyone up to speed real quick – giving you more time to play the game rather than reading the rule book! Of course we still include a rule book with the actual game.
★★ ANIMAL FACTS ★★
One of the great thing about ARK: The Great Race is all of the cool animals and animal facts. All of these animals and their facts have been included in the interactive “FACTS” section of the app. This is a great way to get up to speed on the animals used in the game. The more you know about these animals, the better your chance of winning the game!
Classic Game - Help Noah collect the specific animal he is looking for.
Time Game - Collect as many animals as you can in 15 seconds. Score bonus points by consecutavely collecting the same type of animal.
This story from the scriptures (Bible) makes for a great game, especially for children! Its a great way to keep them busy and happy.
**Not intended for tablets**
With Trainz custom built input system to get the most out of the touch functionality you’ll find driving Trains, laying tracks, creating layouts and completing scheduled tasks a breeze. Trainz Simulator THD is packed full of content, routes and sessions to give you the best Train experience on any mobile platform. Trainz Simulator THD is a world first for Android!
Trainz Simulator includes everything you need to build and operate your own dream railroad. You can build a fun layout in minutes, faithfully recreate a railroad from days gone by or develop a fully fledged prototypical route; the choice is yours.
• Touch input makes driving Trains, laying tracks, creating layouts and completing scheduled tasks easy.
• More Accessible! Take Trainz with you anytime, anywhere.
• Drive Loads of Trains.
• Operate a complete working rail line.
• Build and customize your own living railroad using our advanced route creation tool called “Surveyor”.
• Trainz Simulator THD offers advance visual effects such as lighting, weather effects, fog, higher detail Trains, beautiful water, increase performance and 2 new routes with all new sessions.
- List scrolling functionality
- Accuracy for touch interface in Surveyor.
- Free Roaming View camera panning
- Save Session display the time of save.
- Scroll around Map View while in driver mode.
- Display hint windows in various parts of the game.
- Camera control toggled on/off.
- Thumbstick 'navigation' controls.
- Camera Options for Tutorial 2.
- Sander icon displays correctly.
- Merging routes.
- Rail Yard sleep state.
- Sound burst before a session resumed or reloaded.
Note: Unfortunately there are just so many Android devices in the market and suppliers update their specs all the time. We have to make the best judgment as to which devices will work with our product outside of our quality assurance. If you are experiencing issues on your device we would love to hear from you. Please contact support so we can attempt to resolve it.
- Explore thought-provoking hidden object scenes and hilarious historical fun
- Discover a new museum filled with colorful exhibits featuring Camelot, ancient Egypt, imperial China, and more
- Use handy tools like flashlights, magnifying glasses, and photos to help speed up your journey through the museum
- Team up with some of history's most memorable characters like Teddy Roosevelt, Atilla the Hun, and Joan of Arc
For more information on the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, please visit: http://www.nightatthemuseummovie.com/
Please note that Night at the Museum is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you want to limit the ability to make in-app purchases, you may create a PIN in the Settings menu from within the Google Play Store.