Here’s how it works:
1. Contact us at www.ScavengerHuntAnywhere.com to discuss your event and obtain pricing. We will arrange the hunt with our industry-leading scavenger hunt content.
2. Your participants install the app on their smart phones.
3. On the event date, we launch the hunt and the participants have a great time.
Learn more at www.ScavengerHuntAnywhere.com
Thanks from the team at ScavHuntAny
- Create a quick game with a Find Me function for your friend to find you.
- Create Game as a Tour Guide or Museum Guide for touring a new City using the GPS or QR functions.
- Create a community games for Charity or Social functions.
- Views targets, invite other players to enjoy the game
- Provide quiz tool or QR codes to verify target
- Real time update user location to server
- Add friends, invite to play or simply chat with them.
- Scan a QR Barcode to get information
- Fieldtrip: You can use Seek&Spot to create a field trip game with waypoints that students can follow individually or in a group.
- School Assignments: You can use a game to create an assignment for your students, or you can ask students to create games for each other as homework or assignment tasks
- Team Building Activities: Create and develop your own Geocaching, Treasure Hunt, Hide & Seek and Scavenger Hunt adventure with family or friends.
- Charity Walk/Run: You can setup the event as a game with waypoints and participants can follow the instructions you setup in the game for each waypoint. You can also use a game to collect participation fees, send participants reminders prior to the start of the event, follow event registrations and the progress of the event in real time.
- Scavenger Hunt: With Seek&Spot, you can create your own private and public scavenger hunt games and invite your friends to play them.
- Treasure Hunt: There are many different types of treasure hunts, some have one player and some have more players who try to find hidden articles, locations or places by using a series of clues. Treasure hunt games may be an indoor or outdoor activity.
- Track Information: You can setup the track information as a game, and update the information as the tracks change. You can also see statistics about the use of the tracks.
- Orienteering: You can setup a fun orienteering competition as a Seek&Spot game.
- Fitness: you can use Seek&Spot to create different games that include different tasks for your friends or clients depending on their exercise levels and needs.
- Tourism Talking Statue: InfoSpots allow visitors to scan a Seek&Spot QR-code with the Seek&Spot app or enter a code to their web-browser to access information about the location or point of interest. Information can include any multimedia types, and the InfoSpot information can also lead the visitor other related points of interest.
- Tourism City Guides: Seek&Spot gives you a way to publish key attractions as waypoints, and you can create different tracks between they waypoints as Seek&Spot games.
- Museum Guidance: Create multimedia enriched exhibitions and enable different target audience to have a different experience through your exhibition.
- Marketing: You can build-up the campaign momentum by inviting the players to a game prior to the campaign start time, and monitor the user statistics before and during the running of the campaign.
- Field Force Management: Seek&Spot can be tailored to integrate with your Field Force scheduling system to track the location and meeting time accuracy of your staff.
- Visitors Analysis: Seek&Spot can be tailored to to track and report on visitor activities
To add the fun of playing scavenger hunt and hide & seek, now, with the Seek&Spot players can use their smartphone for better interactions and larger reach. Using their device, players can connect to the game servers and find out the distance from the hiding locations (waypoints.)
Keywords: scavenger hunt, museum app, school app, field trip, charity walk, charity run, treasure hunt, track, orienteering, fitness, talking statues, city guides, museum guidance, field force, visitor activity analytic, marketing, fun with friend, advent calendar games, sightseeing, team building, seeknspot, seek&spot, fromlabs
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.