1. Device management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video playback: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot
4. Local video playback
5. System configuration
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Advanced baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection and audio streaming.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It's fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
TrackView is the ONLY app that can simultaneously do event detection, GPS location tracking, video surveillance, remote video recording and much more!
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. IPcam for Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
Video Surveillance in Your Mobile phone
This client allows users to view and control their DVR.
Mobile phone for Android compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and WIFI.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support Remote Playback.
Support device configuration parameters.
Support for IP address and dynamic domain name access(do not contain http://).
Support snapshot management.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. without any third party server transfer.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change framerate and bitrate as desired for internal and remote users.
If you are experiencing a problem with either our products or services, then feel free to contact our support team.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- Background recording. Make your own DVR!
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Need several cameras to monitor your home? Your business requires hundreds or thousands of cameras in different cities and even in different countries? Then Ivideon is the very thing you want!
We already have more than 1 000 000 users. Every day we help them to:
• watch live video feeds from their surveillance cameras — with sound, in high quality, on any devices, including Android smartphones and tablets;
• record and store video archive locally and in our cloud, guaranteeing reliability and safety;
• analyze videos and get push and email notifications about suspicious motion and sound;
• easily access recorded video;
• watch video feeds in high quality even on slow connection (including 3G!);
• easily add any number of cameras;
• manage camera access and share it with other users;
• transmit and store data safely thanks to high-scale protection;
• make cameras public, embed live video into your website or blog — or share a link on Facebook, Twitter, VK and other social networks.
And by the way, we are the best in all these things!
Most existing video surveillance systems are very expensive and complicated to install. Our team made sure that Ivideon is both simple and accessible while providing all the necessary functions of a modern professional video surveillance system.
How to connect video surveillance cameras?
The easiest way to to connect to Ivideon is to use a camera with built-in Ivideon support. Such cameras work with Ivideon cloud directly, without computer. Among these cameras are iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision and many others which have a "Powered by Ivideon" label on their boxes. You can get one from our partners or in Ivideon online store.
If you have video surveillance cameras which don’t natively support Ivideon, it doesn’t matter! You just need a computer, a free app called Ivideon Server (which you can download from our website) and about 5 minutes to set it all up. It’s really easy!
Ivideon was tested with great many cameras, including D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and others.
Try Ivideon smart video surveillance right now!
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About "Control vibration", "Prevent phone from sleeping" permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
With this software installed in your Android Tablet, you are able to log on to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1. Wi-Fi or 3G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
2. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Resolution Support：1024*600, 1280*800
iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 2.3.3 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
Foscam is the world leading brand focusing on IP Camera.Foscam is distributing IP cameras in over 70 countries.
With Foscam Viewer, you can view and control your Foscam IP Camera from your Android phones and tablets. You can use it for watching your home, kids and pets anywhere if you can get a 3G or WiFi connection. Start to enjoy your security life now!
- Search and add Foscam IP Cameras in WLAN.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by DDNS URL.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by scanning P2P QR code.
- Real-time screenshot and recording.
- P/T/Z control.
- Manage the screenshot and recording files on your phone.
Notice: FI9820W and FI8620W are not compatible with this app.
Mobile application recieves Health Indicators of each connected TRASSIR server, so in the case of any abnormalities (issues with connection, cameras, storage, etc.) you will be notified, so you can take action fast. TRASSIR takes care of your information security, and transmits all data encrypted with SSL/TLS, that is used for encryption of information in financial institutions.
Other features of TRASSIR mobile application:
- Professional video monitoring;
- Live-streaming of any resolution video camera with audio from remote TRASSIR servers;
- Watching recoding from remote TRASSIR servers;
- Supports 2 video streams for each video channel, you can choose the one that your internet connection can maintain;
- Up to 16 cameras simultaneous display;
- Monitor Health indicators - get status of all connected TRASSIR servers and cameras;
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom;
- Capture and get screenshots on mobile device;
- SpeedDome (PTZ) cameras control, preset support;
- GPIO control.
TRASSIR is professional video surveillance software that is easy to use and user-friendly. TRASSIR supports 99,9% of all video cameras. Successfully tested camera brands (but are not limited to):
ActiveCam, HikVision, HiWatch, 3S, Acti, AKTechnology, Appro, ArecontVision, Aver, AVTech, Axis, Berger, BestDVR, BestIP, Beward, Bosch, Dahua, D-Link, D-Link pro, Etrovision, Everfocus, Evidence, FalconEye, Grandstream, Grundig, GTVS, Hikvision DVR, HiWatchRecorder, Hunt, Infinity, Jassun, Keno, LevelOne, Lightcom, LTV, MicroDigital, MileSight, Mobotix, Novus, Panasonic, Pelco, Progmatic, Provideo, RVi, Samsung, SimpleIP, Smartec, SNR, SpaceTechnology, Sunvision, Surveon, Tantos, TP Technology, Vesta, Vivotek, Zavio, Контур HD, ABRON, Acumen, Brickcom, CNB, Corum, GANZ, Intervision, J2000IP, Merit-Lilin, RVi, Sony, TRUEN, Vidstar, AirCam, Flying, IPEYE, IVUE, Sanyo.
For correct operation, you will need:
- TRASSIR server version 3.1 SP1.3275 (Windows) or newer, or TRASSIR OS video recorder version 8xx or newer;
- Minimum screen resolution of your device 480x800.
To learn more, visit http://trassir.com
◎ iPOLiS mobile Help http://www.samsungcctv.co.kr/mobile/ipolis_Mobile-Android_Help.html
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ This application is optimized for Android OS 2.3.5, 4.0.3 and 4.1.2.
◎ Recommended Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android v2.3.5)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android v4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android v4.2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android v4.0.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Android v4.1.2)
◎ Current compatible with such models as :
>> N/W Camera
- SNB-5000, SND-5080/F, SNV-5080, SNV-5010, SNO-5080R, SNV-5080R (v2.10 or Higher)
- SNB-7000, SND-7080/F, SNV-7080, SNO-7080R, SNV-7080R (v1.20 or Higher)
- SNB-1001, SND-1080, SND-1011, SNV-1080, SNO-1080R, SNV-1080R (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-3002, SND-3082/F, SNV-3082 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-5001, SND-5061, SND-5011, SND-5010 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-7001, SND-7061, SND-7011 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNB-7002, SND-7082/F, SNV-7082 (v1.00 or Higher)
- SNZ-5200 (v1.05 or Higher)
- SNV-3120 (v1.24 or higher)
- SNP-3120, SNP-3120V, SNP-3120VH (v1.27 or Higher)
- SNP-5200, SNP-5200H (v2.00 or Higher)
- SNP-3371, SNP-3371H, SNP-3371TH (v1.01 or Higher)
- SNP-3302, SNP-3302H (v1.01 or Higher)
- SNP-6200, SNP-6200H (v1.00 or Higher)
- SPE-100, SPE-400, SPE-1600R, SPE-101 v1.04 or higher
- SRD-1670/1650/1630/1610(D/DC), SRD-870/850/830(D/DC), SRD-470(D) (v1.08 or higher)
- SRD-1652D/852D,1650DU (v1.08 or higher)
- SRD-1671/1651/871/851/471 (v1.08 or higher)
* Live Only
- SRD-440 (v1.05 or higher)
- SRD-442 (v1.01 or higher)
- SRD-1640/840 (v1.02 or higher)
- SRD-1641/841 (v1.00 or higher)
- SDE-5001/5002/4001/4004(V) (v1.02 or higher)
- SDE-3001/3003 (v1.06 or higher)
- SDE-4001/4002/5001/5002 (v1.00 or higher)
- SRN-470D, SRN-1670D, SRN-1671 (v1.05 or higher)
* S/W NVR
- NET-i ware (v1.39 or higher)
◎ Recommended profile information for optimal live video monitoring
- If using MJPEG : 320x240, 5fps, Normal(10)
- If using H.264 : 320x240, 10fps, Normal(10)
* Videos of more than 1.3M pixels are not supported.
- View live streaming video with PTZ control
- Supported format : H.264/MJPEG
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
(DVRs, NVRs should be upgraded to new firmware.)
- Provide the profile selection(N/W), show the profile status
- Password function for security
- Register up to 32 number of cameras
- Digital Zoom
- Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access at mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ The entire items are not supported in every device. Some items are not supported in certain devices.
◎ User of previous version software (v1.0) needs to register added devices to the newly installed software again.
◎ This application uses FFmpeg under LGPL v2.1
◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
◎ If enabled with a password lock, updating for smartphone/tablet PCs other than Samsung Galaxy series may experience problems with updating. In such cases, disable password lock during updating.
1. User authority level management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video Control: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot, remote recording etc.
4. Local video playback
5.Map and GPS tracking supported
6. System configuration