- unlike similar apps, StreamDream allows you to load any pre-made M3U list and edit it in any way you desire
- easily create and save new lists
- streams can be opened individually using any stream player you have installed
- we recommend installing MX player because StreamDream allows for some links that normally can't be recognized as streams to be played using MX player
- different UIs adapted for phones and tablets
It does one thing: loads m3u files containing http and https URLs, and plays them. You can also have content:// or file:// URLs in the m3u files, and as of 1.468 files relative to the m3u are supported!
To use Bats! M3u, download an M3u file, then open it in your file manager of choice. When prompted, select Bats! M3u to play the file.
If authorization is required, URLs should have http://username:password@host:port/ format.
For Android 4.1 and up, the UI is entirely handled within the notification bar. Click the notification itself to end playback, or use the buttons to seek or pause. For previous versions, a very basic UI activity will pop up allowing similar control over the app.
Bats! M3u respects audio focus, which means it will gracefully exit if you start another media player. It will also pause when you remove your headphones, and while Bats! M3u is running your headset button will play/pause the music.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
* m3u playlists support
* multicast streams support with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed somewhere in your LAN)
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
new in 1.1.1: android2.2,aac fixes;
cbs hd,hd2 stations
PHONE CALL HANDLING:Auto-mute-start method
CBS , Worldwide stations search/playback/lyrics..
Enjoy the online Radio..
USA Online Radio stations, shoutcast, icecast, any world channel
You get full access to free channels within your provider.
Use any appropriate player from your device.
Clear and easy interface.
- Support m3u playlists
- Support UDP-Proxy
- Support UDP multicast (if support device and video player)
- Auto-encoding playlist
- Support group channels
Watch your favorite channels, without delays or LAG, no need for third party software
Load your M3U PlayList with all your links them RTMP parameterized and view them.
Accepts all media RTMP, SimpleTV, IPTV, etc ...
Example link: rtmp://10.20.30.100/live playpath=channelOne?id=259 swfUrl=http://www.videos.com/player.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://www.videos.com/ Conn=S:OK
NO FLASH REQUIRED, This player uses its own library SDL to play videos without installing third party software.
For correct use a good WiFi connection is recommended.
Tracks in shuffled playlists are not repeated until all have played.
Get JP Plus for more features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find among the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it. There is a length limit here. So, for the complete FAQ, please go to
1. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
2. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
3. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
4. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".
5. I upgraded my phone to Android 4.x and now get an error when I try to save a playlist to or delete a playlist from my external microSD card. What's going on?
As of version 4.x, Google has changed Android such that apps cannot write to or delete from arbitrary locations on an external microSD card. I am working on a way for you to save playlists to an app-specific location on the microSD card, which seems to be the only way around this new "feature" without rooting the phone. In the meantime,
I'd suggest saving playlists to your phone's internal storage. These playlists can still reference music stored on external storage.
***** Best app to listen to radio in the background.
- Check our over 1500 hand picked stations at StreamItAll.com or just click and play your m3u/pls mp3 streams from browser or email.
- Or browse 50000 radio stations from the ShoutCast radio directory.
- See what artist and song is playing
- This is the paid 'Ad free' version of our popular app 'RADIO Lite'
*** 3 years anniversary *** special price for Pro Upgrade ***
Most advanced remote control for VLC media player
(no additional software needed)
Please read setup instructions.
Nearly everything you can play on desktop VLC you can stream or convert to your mobile device.
- play on remote computer
- control remote file conversion
- stream to mobile (via WiFi/3G/VPN/Bluetooth)
- batch convert to mobile
- transfer from a remote FTP client
- capture webcam/desktop
- view pictures
- browse remote hard drives
- enqueue folders/playlists (m3u etc)
- video zoom and rotation
- subtitle support
- play music and videos in background
- open links from other Apps (YouTube etc)
- advanced configuration options
- fixed incompatibilities with VLC 2
- integrated simple FTP client (user/pass: android)
- play videos in background
- improved MPEG-4 streaming
- open YouTube links
- more streaming parameters
- compliance with latest Android versions
- browse/play DVDs
Please see website for setup and feedback.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VLC 2
If RTSP streaming is interrupted every 60 seconds please go to VLC menu:
Tools > Preferences (all) > Stream output > Sout stream > RTP > RTSP session timeout = 0
2.1.1 [crash crash crash]
2.1.0 [crash crash]
2.0.8 [RECOMMENDED -- try MPEG-4 video with 4:3 / 16:9 canvas in case of crashes]
2.0.6 [audio problems]
2.0.4 [may crash]
2.0.1 [may crash]
1.1.4 [audio problems]
- devices in landscape orientation can't access the menu
Playback of IPTV streams only works on some devices in combination with suitable routers (multicast distribution over WLAN). A non-functioning playback is no fault of your internet connection and no fault of this app. Please do not use this app if you are not aware of this!
Your Android device must be on a wireless network to an Internet connection of an IPTV provider. This app cannot play videos, so a compatible media player must be installed.
You can bookmark every channel from your IPTV Provider. Just add them manually or import complete m3u playlists.
Selection of compatible media players
- VLC Player
- MX Player
Importing m3u playlists
In order to facilitate the addition of IPTV streams, it is possible to import m3u playlists. These can be found with a simple Google search for “Your Provider m3u playlist”. Within the app, you can import m3u playlist on “Custom channels” menu.
No video playback
Your device does not support playback of IPTV streams via multicast or your router does not send multicast traffic over WLAN. You can try to flash a custom ROM or custom Kernel with enabled multicast support. As an expert you can activate the udpxy option. This requires an active udpxy authority in your local network.
Please note the other information within the app in the menu Information.
The illustrations, descriptions and brand names are optionally registered trademarks and trademarks of respective owners. They serve only to illustrate the compatibility of our app with the products from different vendors.
Formerly known as liveTV @ home
* 1.x paid user may activate both app in settings.
RockPlayer is high performance, almost all formats media player with a lot of functions. It saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
It load .srt external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Lite version is advertisement support. Per Google request, we no longer distribute PayPal pay-able version through Google Android Market, existed user please check updates in app setting to get continuous support. If you are interesting in advertisement free version, please visit our website http://www.rockplayer.com , basically we will publish a Market pay-able version once we are allowed to be merchant.
LGPLed FFmpeg components are dynamic linked, source are available on our website.
✓ LATEST UPDATES!
BIG UPDATE! More hosters (180Upload, Vodu, and many more), many corrections to current hosters, fix for NowVideo (blacklisted in Italy). No more long waitings if an hoster's support breaks up, thanks to our new system. The best of it all? Still free. Enjoy ;)
✓ SUPPORTED SERVICES
Hubi currently supports these 39 (!) services:
☆ YouTube (streaming only)
✓ WANT TO GET RID OF THOSE ADS?
Just press "Remove ads" from within the application and, for a small charge, you won't ever see another ad popping up!
♥ >> NO Flash player required! <<
♥ Download: watch your videos offline, anytime
♥ Clean UI: full Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean compatibility
♥ Playback: choose your favourite video player (MX Player, VPlayer, MoboPlayer, ..)
♥ Integration: system-wide! Just click on any supported video link to open Hubi
♥ Social: share your favourite video links with your friends
♥ History: keep track of your watched videos
♥ Download Manager: native Android download, always available, *background* download feature included!
Rate and let us know your feedback! Enjoy ;)
Please note that the video content which can be played with Hubi is not owned by MegaDevs but it belongs to external services (the hosters), to which this application is not affiliated by any means. Hubi does not host any of the video content, neither it provides search functions or video link directories. Any copyright infringement is to be imputed to users only.
Supported video formats: avi, m4v, mp4, wmv, flv, mpeg, mpg, mov, rm, vob, asf, mkv, f4v, ts, tp, m3u, m3u8
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in;
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
More from developer
Displays total orders by status, amounts gross and net of fees, and a notification when new orders are charged.
(Google Checkout merchant integration keys are in the Settings tab, under Integration)
An experimental app from the makers of StreamFurious