- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
It does one thing: loads m3u files containing http and https URLs, and plays them. You can also have content:// or file:// URLs in the m3u files, and as of 1.468 files relative to the m3u are supported!
To use Bats! M3u, download an M3u file, then open it in your file manager of choice. When prompted, select Bats! M3u to play the file.
If authorization is required, URLs should have http://username:password@host:port/ format.
For Android 4.1 and up, the UI is entirely handled within the notification bar. Click the notification itself to end playback, or use the buttons to seek or pause. For previous versions, a very basic UI activity will pop up allowing similar control over the app.
Bats! M3u respects audio focus, which means it will gracefully exit if you start another media player. It will also pause when you remove your headphones, and while Bats! M3u is running your headset button will play/pause the music.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
- unlike similar apps, StreamDream allows you to load any pre-made M3U list and edit it in any way you desire
- easily create and save new lists
- streams can be opened individually using any stream player you have installed
- we recommend installing MX player because StreamDream allows for some links that normally can't be recognized as streams to be played using MX player
- different UIs adapted for phones and tablets
*A .m3u file list is necessary (contain the list of streaming channels or videos), you can receive your IPTV provider.
Also, in several thematic forums can try to find lists of public channels.
*You can Enjoy it in Landscape and Portrait view mode
*Has a searching bar to find fastly your channel
*You can open and download any m3u file
*Has the most faster player of streaming video.
*The application does not need to install other applications before to use.
*You can add direct links.
* Add any channel list without the worried of repeating channels, since our application verifies if the channel is existing in the data base.
*The App has preview channel and Full Screen Channel.
*You can Add, Edit, and Delete each Channel independently.
*Change Cahnnel in Full Screen.
Network Protocols Support.
RTSP (RTP, SDP), RTMP
HTTP progressive streaming
HLS - HTTP live streaming (M3U8).
Media Formats Support.
-Adding Chrome Cast Feature to enjoy totally your channels.
-Samsung and LG, tv share
-In app Purchase to remove the ads.
-Fix Any bug reported.
Features of IPTV application:
• Decode M3U playlists
• Search channels
• Sort channels by name or channel number
• View channels as grid or list
• Start application when the device starts up option
• Material design
• Several beautiful color themes
• Different design for tablet
Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- rtmpdump parameter supported ( swfUrl, pageUrl, token, playPath, flashVer, swfVfy, tcomm)
rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=rtmp://live.server.org/st.es-live/ playpath=live swfUrl=http://player.rethink911.org/player/jw.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://rethink911.org/ Conn=S:OK token=pass123 tcomm=wTrkxjskdjksj75xjkc;TRUE
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Tracks in shuffled playlists are not repeated until all have played.
Get JP Plus for more features.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License -- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find among the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it. There is a length limit here. So, for the complete FAQ, please go to
1. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
2. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
3. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
4. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".
5. I upgraded my phone to Android 4.x and now get an error when I try to save a playlist to or delete a playlist from my external microSD card. What's going on?
As of version 4.x, Google has changed Android such that apps cannot write to or delete from arbitrary locations on an external microSD card. I'd suggest saving playlists to your phone's internal storage. These playlists can still reference music stored on external storage.
“Wondershare Player” is an “all-in-one video player & videos discovery app”, a superior version of Daroon Player. Search "Wondershare Player" on the Google Play or just drop to learn more on v.wondershare.com.
Daroon Player is the most powerful free Android player in the market till now. It well supports media files in all major formats, streaming videos and live TV. With this intuitive tool, you can enjoy your favorite videos smoothly anytime and anywhere you like with high picture quality!
Key Features of Daroon Player:
* Support all popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, etc.
* Support HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format)
* Support playing DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation
* Support built-in subtitles for MKV, MP4, MOV videos and plug-in srt, ass, sub, saa subtitles
* Support selecting from multiple audio and subtitle tracks
* Support playlist and continuous playback
* Automatically remember your last played position
* Record playback history
* Provide search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play
* Support creating a media library with custom sorting
* Support displaying video files with thumbnails
* Run the player automatically when you are visiting a stream media website and save the web address
* Kill the process automatically when exiting
Tags: Media Player, Video Player, Streaming Player, DVD Player, Music Player
- m3u-playlist support (in open-view or v zip/gz), feature to add playlists from device file-system, from internet or clipboard;
- can play http and udp streams, and links from vk-video/youtube;
- internet radio playback via the built-in audio-player;
- support several udp-proxys, that can be switched directly with working playlist;
- support auto-update playlist, and using a cached version if not available;
- customizable main-screen in title-style view, playlists and most watched channels can be placed there, and a base functions of application with titles sorting;
- favourites, with support nested folders, grouping same channels in different playlists;
- not specified can be linked with template for receiving information from tv-guide;
- export playlists and favourites in many file formats;
- backup/restore application settings (playlists, favourites, history, settings);
- reminder for broadcats from tv-guide;
- hystory of watched channels;
- support several EPG (in xmltv-format, in open-view or archived zip/gz), that can be switched between EPG when working with playlist;
- The ability to download EPG from the device;
- Presets of EPG Sources. Are currently available EPG sources: 3 exUssr, 2 Italy, 1 UK (World), 1 Espany, 1 Germany;
- customizable playlists views: list (maximum functionality), icons or titles, for each playlist;
- customizable channel search in all playlists;
- customizable case-insensitive search of TV-shows in the EPG;
- different color-themes;
- parental control;
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files;
6, recent playlist
7, quick browser your video folder
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below email@example.com, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
NOTE: This app doesn't have a launcher and cannot be launched directly. It should be launched by other apps. Please install it only if some other app asks for this.
This application is quite similar to IPTV app, but easier to use because it doesn't require any complicated settings.
Similar to IPTV:
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in JTV format
Differences with IPTV:
✔ Channels list is obtained from the caller app, users can't add custom playlists
✔ No UDP proxy settings
Example of customized IPTV client is available on GitHub: https://github.com/AlexanderSofronov/iptv.example
Please contact me via email If you want to add localization for your language.
Displays total orders by status, amounts gross and net of fees, and a notification when new orders are charged.
(Google Checkout merchant integration keys are in the Settings tab, under Integration)
An experimental app from the makers of StreamFurious