Features supported (valid depend on operator)
1. Check balance
2. Access easy menu
4. Access helpline
5. Access voicemail
6. Broadband (APN setting, balance, plan)
Below mobile operators are supported but some of them haven't tested because short of SIM card to test.
- Singtel Hi!Card
- M1 M Card, Prepaid Broadband (Not tested)
- Starhub GREEN card, MaxMobile (Not tested)
- Maxis Hotlink
- Celcom Xpax
- Celcom Prepaid Broadband (Not tested)
- DiGi Prepaid, Internet Prepaid (Not tested)
- U Mobile Prepaid (Not tested)
- DTAC (Not tested)
For in-correct or missing info, please help to provide feedback/suggestion through email (email@example.com).
For those un-tested operator, if you verify that info is correct, do update as well.
For Multi-SIM device, due to Android API, this phone will only detect first SIM card.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Read SIM & Operator info
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For some feature, it may need to access internet like Internet Top-up and Ads
★ Crystal clear voice quality with direct routes
★ Rates at $0.03/min.~ "Pay Less, Talk More"
★ Connect everyone using 3G & Wi-Fi
★ Top-up prepaid mobile balance as a gift
Global Call is a new international calling application
going beyond borders as it connects everyone
in the globe at a convenient way and low call rates,
without cutting into your calling plan minutes!
Global Call uses VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol),
allowing smart phone users to call their family and
friends around the world with 3G & WiFi connection.
Our users can enjoy easy-to-use, direct prepaid
system to call every mobile and landline numbers.
Global Call brings you to your loves ones
with a vivid voice feeling.
With amazing call rates and easy-to-use features,
there’s no reason not to subscribe Global Call today.
Sign up Global Call and get free 1.0$ credit now!
■■■■■■ F E A T U R E S ■■■■■■
【 Crystal Clear Voice 】
★ The Hybrid mVoIP technology provides call quality
like IDD level
★ No interruptions of hang-ups. Guaranteed!
★ Disconnect the call if quality is not satisfactory
- Calls lasting less than 6 seconds are not charged!
【 Very Low Rate 】
★ Global Call offers amazing rates around the world
★ Start at 0.03$/min. with no additional charge
★ No longer searching other calling cards.
Save your money & time with Global Call.
★ Easily check regional rates before making calls
【 Super-easy to Use 】
★ Start making phone calls within seconds after
opening the app
★ Add contacts directly from your mobile,
and use as it is
★ Add credits right from the app to your account
through the most convenient way for you
★ Choose the language you’re most comfortable with
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
【 Share credits with your friends 】
★ Easily send and receive credits between friends
★ Just try to request credits, your friends will
consider giving credits as a gift!
Homepage : www.uglobalcall.com
If you have any inquiry, please use Customer Center.
(Global Call App. > More > Customer Center > Inquiry)
Please feel free to let us know any questions,
complaints or recommendations about this service.
This app is optimized for Galaxy S1,2,3, Galaxy Note1,2,
Optimus LTE 1,2, Optimus Vu2, Optimus G,
HTC Sensation, Butterfly.
1. Complete country code table, lookup easily.
2. My Favorites table, record often used country.
3. Send the country code to dialer directly, ready to dial.
4. Switch tables with 3D, concise UI.
Keywords: global call, country codes, phone codes, dialing Codes, telephone codes, ISO country codes, international dialing codes , international prefix
You can make international calls/receive calls/send SMS/receive SMS with very low rates. Furthermore, you can select and buy your favorite phone number from 41 countries.
GlobalCall is a prepaid mobile wireless telephone service with no plan, no contract. When you call, GlobalCall make VoIP calls using your wifi internet connection.
Keywords: cheap voip, voip call, cheap calling,mobile voip,Skype,sms,short message,IP Phone,free calls,free call,virtual number,ip telephony,internet communication,internet calls,wicall,ip telephony,internet telephone,voip application,chat
No need to register before using GlobalCall, try it now!
All in one APP to global call and SMS by "MingMIng"
you can feel comfortable call anywhere! low rate! high quality!
First download $2.7 (17Gold) give you freely. (Untill 31 May 2013)
(1 Gold = \175 = 1 RMB = US$0.16)
1. Multi calling mode
"Free": free calling 50 countries by your mobile free plan
"Voice": high quality call by local access number (charge mode)
"WIFI": when you in WIFI zone, cheapest way to call
"CB": call back service (when out of wifi zone)
2. Global SMS
Send SMS Korea to anywhere in the world
Both way to SMS (China, Vietnam, Philippine,Indonesia)
3. Easy recharge
local bank wire, Credit card, Google pay, local Sim card,Paypal,etc
4. What’s different and strong point of “MingMing”
1) From Korea, “free“-mode can call free 50 international call within mobile plan, we will add destinations soon.
2) If you use normal phone or no more free min plan in your smart phone, “Voice” mode better to use for low rate international call. No charge for your local mobile fee (local access number “080” in Korea)
3) if you want to call pay international call after used free min, please recharge Gold by prepayment.( ex, Philippine, South America, Africa, EU-mobile, etc)
4) Try to use “Wifi” mode when you are in wifi zone. Cheapest international call possible anywhere in the world.
5) China,USA,Canada,Thailand,HongKong,Singapore, we will give “Second number(0504)” after first download “MingMing”. This number can be call both ways.
6) In oversea, after finish free min, Please recharge Gold to call Korea and 3rd countries.
7) “MingMing” can be free call and SMS to all global users (some destinations will be charged, for more details check our website)
8) If you are in China, “Play store” couldn't access and download, please access this URL directly
5. Compare international call
1) When you use IDD access number of Korean mobile, international call will be charged even you have smart-phone plan.
2) When you send SMS by IDD access number, foreign language couldn’t be supported all language. (SKT,KT,LGT mobile support Korean and English only), to send SMS from oversea, you have to send SMS by local supporter with high rate (around 110~165 won to Korea)
“MingMing” can support all foreign language with low rate (around 15~100 won)
6. “Free” Mode to use free countries (from Korea only)
1) Land/Mobile free
China, USA, America, Canada, Hongkong, Thailand, India, Singapore,Vietnam,Indonesia
2) Land phone free
7. Customer center and Partners
1) KaKaoTalk registers as friend
Check ID: toktoksmart
3) Naver “Line” registers as friend
Check ID: toktoksmart
4) Korean-Chinese group meeting Daum-café
Any question, feel free to contact us,
Ming, MingMing, Ming international call, global call,
Get high-definition voice quality with the next generation of mobile Internet. Compatible with the latest 4G (LTE) technology, our app is optimised to be location-aware and will intelligently moderate the quality of your call to ensure you get the best possible connection available to you.
SAVE ON INTERNATIONAL CALLS & TEXTS
Use your Android phone to talk to your friends and family in over 250 countries, at a fraction of the cost of your mobile provider.
TWO CALLING MODES
Use WiFi mode when you have a good Internet connection, or if you're out of range you can dial a normal, local-rate number that connects internationally.
YOU CAN DO ALL THIS
• Use WiFi mode when you are roaming to save money on expensive calls back home
• View your existing Localphone contacts on your mobile and make cheap international calls in just one click
• Add, edit and delete your contacts wherever you are
• Look-up our worldwide call rates and get a price in seconds
• Check your real-time balance and see exactly how much credit you have
• Call or text your existing Android contacts through the app and save a fortune
Our international call rates are some of the lowest in the world. Now it’s even easier to access them by using this app.
United States for 0.5¢ per min
Canada for 1.0¢ per min
Australia for 1.2¢ per min
India for 1.7¢ per min
Pakistan for 2.0¢ per min
Visit www.localphone.com/prices for more countries.
GET A FREE CALL
All new customers get a 5 minute free test call when you sign up. Download the app and create an account now to try our service out.
Please note calls made using local numbers may incur charges from your operator, but depending on your call plan these calls may be free as part of your inclusive minutes. When no WiFi signal is found in WiFi mode your data connection will be used. To avoid charges from your operator only use this mode if you have a good WiFi connection or a data allowance.
The Local Numbers service is currently available for phones registered in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G
- Do 3-way conference call
- Access your company (i-PhoneNet users) and phone contacts
- Track received, dialed and missed calls (Call Log)
- Manage your own PBX settings
To activate this service, please login with your SingTel i-PhoneNet User ID and password. For assistance, please call 1608.
If you are not an existing subscriber of SingTel iPN and Softphone Value-Added Service, please call 1800 763 (SME) 1111
With SingTel DataRoam Saver (Daily), you can enjoy data roaming on the communicated network at a fixed rate per plan coverage period (1 day, 3 days, 5 days)
You can subscribe up to 7 days prior your trip and check your data roaming usage, set your usage limits or alert setting, and purchase data roam service on behalf of your colleagues(define by your own company administrator)
• Subscribe to SingTel DataRoam Saver (Daily) for either 1 day, 3 days or 5 days plan
• Set usage limit or alert setting
• Alert history
• View all the country roaming details and charges
• Contain subscribed service logs
• Other roaming apps
• Universal Caller ID – Identify who’s calling before you decide to pick up with our Global Directory of over 600 million callers and counting
• Smart Address Book – Incorporate information from your social networks for a beautiful address book that updates in real-time
• Contact Updates – Always have something to talk about with a cheat sheet of your contacts’ latest updates in the moment that matters
Our growing list of sources includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google+, WhatsApp, Tango, Skype, Yelp, Google Places, and Contactive’s Global Directory, giving us access to hundreds of millions of contacts.
This app is the perfect substitute for my phone and contact list. My calls are identified and my new address book looks better than ever
★★★★★ Great application!
Contactive makes it easier to call the people I talk to the most and I love my new address book. This app saved me hours!
★★★★★ This app is great! I love it!
I had to get a new phone and lost a lot of numbers. This app is great! Majority of the numbers show up with a name. Then I can just add it right in to my phone's contact list! I love it!
★★★★★ Save yourself from telemarketers
Right after I finished setting this app up, one tried calling me. Ignore! Great app! 5 stars!
As seen on TechCrunch, Lifehacker, CNET, XDA & Huffington Post
• CNET: "Contactive is like a cheat sheet for incoming calls"
• TechCrunch: "Contactive acts as a new kind of caller ID"
• XDA Developers: "Contactive exceeds expectations in user friendliness and features"
Keep up with Contactive updates and share your feedback with us:
Join the BETA Community https://plus.google.com/communities/109544367587908255806
Contactive is based out of SoHo in New York City, and is a subsidiary of SingTel’s Digital L!fe Group. We are a small team of big brains made up of brilliant designers, marketing folk, and engineers who specialize in machine learning. Together, we’re working to replace phone numbers with meaningful pieces of our lives and to shape the future of mobile communications.
ThinkingMobile for Android is a fixed mobile convergence solution that extends the ThinkingSuite unified communications ecosystem to mobile employees, connecting BYOD personnel to the entire workforce.
- PBX-like functionality
- 4-digit extension dialing
- 3-way conferencing
- Global call transfer
- Visual voicemail with convenient notification of messages
Rates are charged per minute, with no connection fee. Example rates as of August 16, 2012:
• Call to India only 1.89 cents per minute
• Call to Pakistan landline only 7.9 cents per minute
• Call to Tanzania only 18.5 cents per minute
• Call to Cuba only 69.9 cents per minute
View all rates at www.keku.com/rates.aspx
Calling is simple. Select a contact, tap the phone number, and choose to call with a Local Number (using your minutes) or with the Internet (using your data plan or WiFi).¹ You can call with the Internet from any country. The Local Number option is available for customers in 40 countries, listed below.
After downloading our app, follow these simple steps:
1. Press ‘Start.’
2. Call straight from your contact list! When you make your first call, you’ll be asked to enter your phone number. We’ll call you with a PIN. This is to verify your account. Use your phone and PIN to login to the app or www.keku.com.
Already a KeKu customer:
1. Press ‘Login’ and enter your KeKu login email address and password.
2. Call straight from your contact list! When you make your first call, you’ll be asked to enter your phone number. If we haven’t already verified your account, we will call you with a PIN.
You can add credit by selecting My Account > Add credit in the app, or by logging in to www.keku.com with your phone number and 4 digit PIN.
Local Numbers are available in the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Internet calls are available from all the above countries plus Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua, Armenia, Aruba, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Some countries and telecom providers have regulations blocking outgoing VoIP calls. You may have difficulty using our app with Belize Telecommunications Limited, Brasil Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Guyana, Kuwait, UAE, U.S.A. (some), Malaysia (some), Oman Telecommunications Company, Pakistan (some), Panama, Qatar (some), Shanghai Telecom, and Telmex.
KeKu is a communications service brought to you by StanaCard, LLC. Headquartered in NYC, we connect people around the world with affordable, high-quality and convenient calling solutions.
¹Carrier data fees may apply.
skype messenger sms tango viber message domestic calling millitalk
Simply follow these three easy steps to start saving immediately:
1. Download the free Internetcalls dialer app
2. Register a username or log in using your existing credentials
3. Buy some credits
With Internetcalls you'll get the first 120 days of calls to selected destinations for FREE after buying 10 euro credit! You'll only start using your bought credit after these 120 days have expired. You can also use your credit for any calls to non-free destinations. Even for the destinations which aren't free, Internetcalls charges the LOWEST rates available; you won't find a cheaper telecom provider!
Saving was never this easy!
Use the Internetcalls Android app to save over 90% on your international calling charges to: Argentina fixed lines, Australia fixed lines, Austria fixed lines, Belgium fixed lines, Canada fixed lines, Denmark fixed lines, France fixed lines, Gabon mobile phones , Germany fixed lines, Hong Kong fixed lines, Hong Kong mobile phones , India fixed lines, India mobile phones , Ireland fixed lines, Italy fixed lines, Japan fixed lines, Luxembourg fixed lines, Netherlands fixed lines, Norway fixed lines, Poland fixed lines, Singapore fixed lines, South Korea fixed lines, Spain fixed lines, Sweden fixed lines, Switzerland fixed lines, Taiwan fixed lines, United Kingdom fixed lines, United States fixed lines, United States mobile phones and other destinations. Now is the time to scale down your mobile calling plan!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Desktop View Recommended for Full Potential!
Find your Phone Data Settings or APN in just 3 minutes!!!
Unlock your Phone
or you can Also pay your phone Bill
Worldwide Internet and MMS APN settings
Phone Data Settings FREE is the best APN manager tool that helps you set up your APN settings
* Access Point Name - for Internet and MMS connection.
2 easy steps:
1. Select your operator or provider
2.. Find your settings, just copy and paste, THATS IT!!!
Phone Data Settings is 100% free, cool and easy-to-use tool for setting up mobile internet and MMS - 3G GPRS EDGE MMS - APN settings specific to your network operator / provider / carrier on your Android.
The app is "risk-free".
China - India - Japan - United States - US - Russia - Brazil - Indonesia - Germany - Pakistan - Nigeria - Mexico - Italy - Philippines - United Kingdom - UK - Bangladesh - Turkey - France - Thailand - Ukraine - Iran - Spain - Argentina - Poland - South Africa - Colombia - Vietnam - Egypt - Algeria - Venezuela - Peru - Taiwan - Romania - Canada - Morocco - Netherlands - Australia - Saudi Arabia - Malaysia - Chile - Portugal - Hong Kong - Belgium - Hungary - Bulgaria - Nepal - Israel - Denmark - Azerbaijan - Jordan - Singapore - New Zealand - Estonia - Lebanon - Lithuania - Montenegro - Sweden - Norway ... and many more!
Telcel - AT&T - T-Mobile - Tracfone - Simple Mobile - Personal - Airtel - O2 - TiM - Globe - BSNL - 'Yes' Optus - Claro - movistar - Maxis - Lycamobile - Smart Communications - CelCom - SingTel - Rogers Wireless - Orange - Simple - Maroc Telecom - h2o - 3 - Mobily - Vodafone - Telkomsel - Telstra Mobile - Tata DoCoMo - Vivo - DIGI - Bouygues Telecom - Entel - SoftBank Mobile - Pepephone - Oi - Tunisiana - Telenor - SFR - Idea Cellular - Sun Cellular (Digitel) - Etisalat - Yoigo - Vodafone Essar - Meditel - Straight Talk - Virgin Mobile - Ovivo Mobile - M1 - giffgaff - Beeline - TMN - Movilnet - STC - Zong - Cosmote - Aircel - Tesco Mobile - Lebara Mobile - Simyo - Proximus - Telmore - Telus Mobility - Starhub Mobile - Walmart - Advanced Info Service - DTAC - BiBoB - E-Plus - Plus - Tunisie Telecom - Turkcell - Fido - XL Axiata - Digi Mobil - Tele2 - IM3 - Avea - Axis - Comcel - Ufone - Reliance Communications - Verizon - Pelephone - GramenPhone - China Mobile - Safaricom - Indosat - Wind - Digitel - Tigo - Digicel - Moov - Zain - KPN - mt:s - Cellcom - mtc touch - Videotron Cellulaire - MobiFone - Bell Mobility - Al Jawal - DST Com - Warid Telecom - Uninor - Aldi Talk Medionmobile - Mobinil - Nepal Telecom - Matrix - Vodafone Telecel - Cellular One - Du - Crazy John's - Consumer Cellular - M-Tel - Nedjma - Telecom XT - Azercell - China Unicom - TDC - True Move - Koodo Mobile - ICE - Porta - Euskaltel - MTS +many more
Tags: APN Brasil APN Italy APN Manager APN Portugal APN Turkey Apn Global APN Serbia APN Spain mobile internet performance H2O Config Iphone pay net10 pay simple mobile pay ultra mobile xbox ipad repair repairs htc ps3 blackberry fix lcd screen GALAXY S3 CHEAP IPHONE 4 IPHONE 4S IPHONE 5 miami play station 3 evo gsm htc HTC apple ipod fix xbox mod mods modz flash playstation broken xbox modz cellphone crack screen laptop pc virus mod mods modded flash flashing flashed XBOX 360 computer reparamos todo reparacion de electronicos computers pc pcs 360 ps3 xbox360 rrod ylod flashes cell phone lt 3.0 xbix repair rrod xkey wii dsi ds dsxl broward hablamos espanol simple mobile h2o red pocket dealer payments cuba cell gevey sim
This is why we built Untraceable Calls - a simple service to make phone calls private.
When you make a call with Untraceable Calls, no trace of the call destination remains on your handset. No trace of the call destination is passed to your Operator, no trace will be found in your monthly bill, and no trace of your number will show up on the callee's handset or Operator.
How it works
We use two regular phone calls from blocked or unknown numbers to call you and your callee. The two lines are then connected. No VoIP client is required, and no dialer is changed. Just a simple incoming call.
Note: Untraceable doesn't mean the call cannot be tapped or recorded. The call isn't scrambled or encrypted.
Do I need to register?
No. Using the system does not require any registration, we do not ask for any user information.
Is it free?
The App is free to download and you will have a free trial call.
To further use the service you will need to buy a plan. All plans are time limited, and offer UNLIMITED access to the system through its duration. We offer hourly, daily, and weekly plans, starting at $1.99.
Please note we are calling both parties from secure phone lines. Providing real privacy has costs!
Open the App, dial a number or select a number from your contact list.
Press the Call button
A few seconds later, you will receive an incoming call from a blocked or random number. When you answer the call, you will hear the call ring on the callee side, just like any other call.
Some numbers might fail, and sometimes the connection might take up to 20 seconds to complete, but it is the safest way to make sure these calls are really private.
Is it really untraceable?
Yes. We are using a variety of techniques to ensure the call information is not registered on any point in the path. Both you and the callee receive incoming calls from blocked or random numbers. All signaling data is encrypted, and we make sure the connection on the backend is discreet.
What about the call quality?
The quality of the call should be the same as any other incoming call.
However, as we are using different methods and providers to support this service, in rare cases some calls might have low quality. If it happens, or if a call did not go through, please hang-up and call again. Don’t forget to notify firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I use it for international calls?
No. For now this service is only available for domestic calls. We support Canada,France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Korea, UK and the USA. We will add more countries soon!
Privacy with Untraceable Calls
Privacy is the most important thing for us. This is why we built Untraceable Calls in the first place.. There is no registration process to the service, we do not ask for any permission on your handset and we keep no logs of the calls made. We do collect some anonymous usage statistics to improve the system performance.
Untraceable Calls App limit the needed permissions to the minimum:
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: Create secure connection with our servers
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Try to identify the handset callback number
Only on Androids Versions 2.X:
READ YOUR CONTACTS: to retrieve phone numbers from the contact list
Terms of service
For more information check http://untraceablecalls.com/terms_of_use
We are looking forward for your comments and requests!
We’re always on the lookout to add more features, and we would be happy to hear your ideas.
For any issue or problem, contact us at: email@example.com
Now you can send free SMS to over 150 countries for free!
Why use 24SMS?
• Send free texts to any mobile device in more than 150 countries.
• Your friends don’t need to have the app to receive your texts.
• Our patent-pending technology allow your friends to reply using most Mobile Phone browsers.
• Can send free SMS from anywhere in the world where you have a data connection or WIFI.
• Unicode (UCS-2) support,you can send SMS in many languages including Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, and Russian.
• 24SMS is one way text.You can only send SMS if your friends do not have SmartPhone.
• You still use your own number to receive SMS.
• Friends need to use Android app or use Mobile Phone browser to reply, they can also use www.24SMS.net to reply.
• Tell your friends, do not use regular Mobile Phone SMS to reply directly.
• We use Google App Engine servers,some countries block access to Google App Engine,24SMS may not work.
• Requires OS 2.1+
Countries you can send free SMS to:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, French, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norfolk, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra, Singapore, Slovak, Slovenia, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad&Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks, U.A.E, UK, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, U.S.A, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam
Mit der einstellbaren Rufnummernanzeige können Sie selber entscheiden, welche Ihrer Nummern bei einem Telefonat angezeigt werden.
Anrufe können Sie direkt über Ihre gespeicherten Telefon-Kontakte aufbauen. Auf Wunsch erhalten Sie eine echte Ortsrufnummer oder portieren eine bestehende Rufnummer kostenlos zu easybell. So sind Sie auch unterwegs „for free“ unter ihrer Büro- oder Privatrufnummer erreichbar, z.B im Urlaub oder im Café.
Ihr Android Telefon wird zum mobilen Festnetz-Anschluss, egal wo Sie sich gerade aufhalten und das sowohl für ein- als auch für ausgehende Gespräche. Ihr altes (DECT) Schnurlos-Telefon können Sie nun einmotten. Im Ausland können sie mit easybell VoIP immer günstig nach Deutschland telefonieren.
Auch im Mobilfunk profitieren sie nun von günstigen VoIP Tarifen auf Call by Call Niveau. Damit ist easybell VoIP die ideale Ergänzung zu Ihrem Mobilfunkvertrag.
Die easybell VoiP Features:
• Telefonanlage Online – konfigurieren Sie ihren VoIP Telefonanschluss direkt im Netz
• für den mobilen Einsatz optimierte VOIP Technologie, hierdurch exzellente Gesprächsqualität ähnlich ISDN ohne „1way Audio“
• Festnetznummer für 100% der deutschen Ortsnetze
• Telefon-Kontakte direkt aus der App heraus nutzen
• Anruflisten in Echtzeit
• weltweit nutzbar bei vorhandener Breitbandverbindung über UMTS, WLAN oder LTE
• Rechnungsstellung Postpaid
• flexible Rufnummernanzeige: Bestimmen Sie, welche Ihrer Rufnummern Ihrem Gesprächspartner angezeigt wird
• SMS-Mitteilung bei einer neuen Nachricht auf Ihrem kostenlosen Anrufbeantworter
• Fax2Mail gratis
Die kostenlose VoIP App funktioniert mit jedem easybell VOIP Tarif:
• Für monatlich günstige 4,99 EUR erhalten Sie eine Deutschlandflat.
• Für 2,99 erhalten Sie 500 Freiminuten im Monat
• Oder nutzen Sie die VoIP App mit dem Komplettanschluss inklusive Highspeed DSL für 21,95 EUR/Monat.
• Ohne Grundgebühren und zu Call-by-Call Preisen telefonieren Sie mit 010 010 VoIP, z.B. ab 3,9 ct/min in den deutschen Mobilfunk.
Genauso günstig sind Anrufe ins Ausland:
• immer 2,9 ct/min ins Mobil- oder Festnetz folgender Länder (Auswahl):
China, Indien, USA, Singapur, Kanada, Hongkong
• immer 2,9 ct/min ins Festnetz und 9,8 ct/min ins Mobilnetz folgender Länder (Auswahl):
Belgien, Bulgarien, Dänemark, Finnland, Frankreich, Griechenland, Großbritannien, Irland, Israel, Italien, Japan, Kroatien, Lettland, Liechtenstein, Litauen, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Norwegen, Österreich, Polen, Schweden, Spanien, Taiwan, Türkei, Ukraine, Ungarn
Voraussetzung für VoIP ist eine vorhandene Datenverbindung, z.B. über WLAN, UMTS oder LTE. Einige Mobilfunkprovider sperren ihre UMTS- und LTE-Netze für VOIP-Lösungen, z.B. funktionieren VOIP Telefonate nicht mit Standardverträgen der Deutschen Telekom.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass Notrufe mit dieser App nur innerhalb Deutschlands möglich sind. Bitte nutzen Sie diese App daher nur innerhalb Deutschlands als Standard Dialer.
Please Consider, that using this app as standard dialer may interfere with emergency calls outside of germany.
This app is released under the GNU General Public License v3.0 and based on the CSIP Simple Client by Regis Montoya
More from developer
Challenging, addictive and smooth gameplay with excellent graphics and sound effects makes this game one of the best breakout puzzle arcade games on Google Play!
"Brick Breaker 3D by No Zombies is an innovative game that uses Unity 3D to bring out the fun in classic Arkanoid brick breaking!" - rated 4/5 on Applorer
- 3 control modes (tilt, touch and on screen buttons)
- online leaderboards and achievements (OpenFeint).
- 3 difficulty levels
- no birds and no zombies, just a couple of blocks
- OpenGL 3D graphics with particle engine and 3D sound
- no animals were hurt during the making of the game (just a couple of developers)
- you can adjust paddle speed in the settings
- tap the ball to start playing
- with higher game difficulty you get higher score (Easy: Points * 1, Medium: Points * 2, Hard: Points * 3)
Note: Atomic Brick Breaker 3D is a graphically intensive game and a high powered device is recommended.
This game is new, so if you find any kind of bugs, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will eliminate them. :)