The Prairie Public Radio App allows you to listen to Prairie Public Radio live, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for all the Prairie Public streams at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for stories, bookmark a story for later, and wake up to Prairie Public Radio with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from Prairie Public Radio even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for every station. You can display up to three of your favorites at a time or flick once to see the schedules for all of your favorite stations.
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to Prairie Public Radio in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access public radio programs from multiple content providers (NPR, PRI, APM and Prairie Public) easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to national programs, individual story segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The Prairie Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or story segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• Compatible with the popular Radio Bookmark device (www.radiobookmark.com).
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Prairie Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at Prairie Public and Listener-Interactive. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support Prairie Public Radio by becoming a member today!
- Automatic recording of every broadcast - set it and forget it!
- Listen anytime, catch up on missed broadcasts
- Audio controls include fast-forward, rewind, and 30 sec skip.
- Low bandwidth utilization
• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe print or digital subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account. In-app purchases through Google Play are not currently available.
• The ePaper is delivered to your device by 5:30 a.m. daily.
• To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings:Auto Delivery" or click on "Store" select the current edition and check "Automatically deliver all new issues."
• Read stories on the 'printed' page or via text view.
• Web links and phone numbers are clickable in articles and advertisements.
• Recent back issues are available for downloading.
• Follow top stories and breaking news — local, national, sports, politics, entertainment, business and more
• Get more video and browse more photos — or share your own photos or video with us
• Access the latest weather and traffic reports
• Sign up for push alerts for the latest headlines or share the news with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Spa, restaurant, hang out? Find the closest find to you or browse all the finds in your city checking the best matching to your needs.
- Boston.com Finds makes buying what you find easy. If you see a Boston Find you like, click "Buy Now" to make the purchase.
- Print coupon? Forget about it! Go to My Finds and find the voucher you've purchased. Easy to use and find location to redeem.
- Want to send the find to your friends? Don't forget to share finds: facebook, twitter, email. The best way to make your friends happy: simple notification about excited offers near them.