Originally "LaPlayer light" was conceived as a shell for the downloaded audio files. Frustrated by the shortcomings of the existing leading audio players, I developed my own version. Gradually the functionality has grown significantly and now it is a full-blown replacement for the built-in player.
This release includes download of the tracks from the three albums.
The main application window presents three sliding pages:
Albums, Audio Tracks, Playlists.
The application searches the data of audio files in a media database and directly in the directories of device's external storage. For switch to the "Folder Player Mode" need a select in menu "Search Folders".
1) function to stop playing at the following events:
• incoming call,
• headset unplug,
• unmounting the device's external storage;
2) resume play after the phone call;
3) opening of audio files from other applications;
4) actions with playlists:
• add track to the selected playlist (long press on the item),
• add a few tracks to the playlist,
• change the playback order of tracks,
• remove selected track from the playlist,
• creating a new playlist,
• remove the playlist,
• rename playlist;
5) widget and lockscreen widget (for Android OS 4.2 and above);
6) support single-button wired headset (Headset hook: Play | Pause);
7) support multimedia headset for devices on Android 2.2 (Next, Previous, Play | Pause buttons), tested for the Nokia BH-214 (Bluetooth);
8) search feature audio tracks by title or album | artist name;
9) displaying the album art and ability to save image to the JPEG file, which saved in the directory of the album;
10) the ability to delete files from the SD Card;
11) set the selected track as phone ringtone;
12) equalizer (with gain bass boost) and visualization of audio data for devices based on Android 2.3 and above;
13) sort lists by alphabetical order (audio file name);
14) sort tracks by numbers (from Mp3Tag);
15) creating a list of all tracks;
16) rename audio files;
17) ability to share music;
18) moving application to SD card;
19) the display of the total playing time of the current tracklist | album;
20) multiple choice of audio tracks to add to the playlist;
21) shuffle tracks on the current list;
22) stop timer and the ability to stop the player's service in the absence of light;
23) ability to change the .mp3 file tag (ID3v1, ID3v2.4), including the replacement of the cover art;
24) player control buttons in the notification (Play | Pause, Next track, Stop - for Android 4.1 and above).
• Refresh the page content | switch to the current tracklist or album;
• Search Folders on an external storage, by default: "/sdcard";
• Download - display a lists of albums and tracks that are available for download;
• Artists - creating a list of tracks for a selected artist;
• Bluetooth - display Bluetooth adapter settings;
• Wi-Fi - display the Wi-Fi adapter settings.
The context menu is called long press on the control panel of the player.
Implemented sliding menu. Application is adapted for 7" and 10" tablets.
Once installed, the skin is not visible in your phone app list. To activate the skin, you need to follow these steps:
* From PlayerPro's option menu, go to Settings > Look and feel and select the "Scan for installed skins" option (this step is optional starting from PlayerPro 2.5).
* You can then select the new skin using the "Select skin" option.
Copyright 2011 BlastOn LLC.
Credits: Mike Lander.
Songs, Videos, News Releases, Upcoming Shows and more.
Interact with the band and other fans from around the world.
Receive local venue and ticketing information via push notifications when Lights is playing near you.
Quickly add concert details directly to your phones calendar, buy tickets or invite your friends to the show through Facebook or email.
Microphone. Music Strobe will work from external sound in the vicinity of the phone, such as a stereo. Sound sensitivity is automatically adjusted so it doesn't matter if you decide to turn the music up or down.
Playback. Music Strobe will work from the music playing in your phone. Load up a song or playlist using a music player then open music strobe and push the play button.
Flashlight. The app can be used as a flashlight, either using the screen or camera flash and can either be on a constant light or flash at different speeds using the speed bar. Using the screen automatically increases the display brightness while using it.
Music Strobe has a super simple, easy to use interface. Music Strobe can also run in the background if you want to use YouTube to play music.
“The world’s smartest glow stick” -Billboard.biz
“An immersive experience” -Gizmodo
“2012 best use of an app at a concert” -NPR
Wham City Lights – from the developers of the Dan Deacon App – turns your smartphone into hand-held lighting effects for concerts and events. The app syncs every phone in the room, so that they flash simultaneously and change color in response to the music.
As mentioned in USA Today, Forbes, Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, Mashable, SPIN, Salon, Billboard, PSFK, CMJ, Under the Radar, The Guardian, Gizmodo, and The Daily Mail!
For use at any event! You program a light show, and the audience does the rest – they just open the app and hold up their phones. The result is a totally unique concert environment and an unforgettable event. No wi-fi or data necessary!
Visit http://whamcitylights.com for licensing and information.
For Billboard / BBMA info: search for whamlights.com/bb (whamlights com bb) - or http://whamlights.com/bb
After installation switch skin in Poweramp settings.
In Poweramp Settings —> Look and Feel —> Theme (in Poweramp 2.0.6-build-508+).
Widgets avaliable as part of Poweramp Widgets Kit here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikorolkov.audioplayer.widgetskit
poweramp skin OR com.maxmpz.audioplayer.skin
NOTE April 8: Spirit2 is now in general release: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.a2d.s2 . But don't despair; Spirit1 is alive and well and continues to be updated...
Spirit2 supports only the most popular, recent, higher end devices that have digital audio support in Spirit1 Unlocked. The Spirit2 UI and underlying architecture are much improved. But Spirit1 Unlocked is still more mature, bug-free and has more features.
NOTE March 2014: Samsung and HTC are now actively preventing 3rd party FM apps from working on stock, un-rooted phones, using Knox, system permissions and other means. Reverse engineering undocumented APIs was hard enough, but this signals the death of access to stock, unrooted OEM proprietary FM APIs by "non-blessed" 3rd party FM apps (IE, Spirit, pretty much).
The existing Spirit support for stock, unrooted devices will remain, but due to these developments, it is now unfeasible to continue updating this support as I did just recently for the new Broadcom API.
The focus of Spirit will now, more than ever, be on AOSP ROMs. If you don't know what AOSP ROMs are, Spirit is likely not the app for you, and you should stick with the stock FM app. Further details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=50954346&postcount=7641
Satisfaction guaranteed or full refund. Cancel any time on request, within 30 days. To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least your name, email of purchase, and/or order ID or email receipt.
If you're an average phone user, & don't know what Android "rooting" is, Spirit will likely not offer you much more than your stock FM app. If your phone does not have a stock FM app, it is unlikely that Spirit will work on it.
Spirit is mostly for Android enthusiasts who "root" & "ROM" their phones. But it also works on many stock, "store bought" phones.
Spirit Unlocked includes:
- Digital audio features supported ONLY on: ROOTED Non-stock AOSP International Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2/Player, HTC One/OneXL/OneS/Evo 4G LTE/Xperia T and most Sony 2012+ devices.
- RDS data display in App, Lock-screen & Notification window. RT, PS, PTY, PI & AF RadioText RT, Program Service PS, Program Type PTY, Program ID PI & Alternate Frequency AF.
- Lock-screen & Wired Headset Media Button support for mute, preset, seek, volume & record.
- Many settings: Audio, UI, AF, Digital & Debug categories.
- Unlimited Presets & Preset Lists.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31983089
I understand the price may seem high, but this is a niche app with 10,000 hours of work required over 3+ years. How many other "Real FM Radio" apps are on Google Play ? Almost none.
Why ? Because Android FM is extremely difficult. Google doesn't support FM radio and carriers suppress it. Intensive reverse engineering is required. In the over 3 years since Spirit was first created, nobody else has been "crazy" enough to attempt to compete in this niche (OTA radio) within a niche (AOSP ROMs) or without (all phones with usable FM).
Spirit is not a throwaway game app you play for a few days. How many hours will you spend listening to FM radio in the next several years ?
How much can you save on data plans by listening to free, over the air radio versus streaming ?
If you care about app quality, note CNet article "We're not paying enough for apps": http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=23568502&postcount=2523
I'm one developer and Spirit is my only app and income. I'm trying to do a job Google said they couldn't for lack of developer resources. :)
Your support for Spirit is appreciated.
For tons of further info, and links to free test versions, please see my XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=13385163
- Audio streaming
- Latest traffic information, provided by traffic cameras with near real time quality
- Comprehensive information concerning all of Lite's announcers, chart positions and on/off air programs
- Various fun and games contents for your entertainment needs!
Compatible with Android 2.2.x (Froyo), 2.3.x (Gingerbread) and 4.x (ICS)
SKY.FM attracts listeners from around the globe with its unique channels and eclectic music styles. Now all your favorite music is available anywhere you want to listen with your Android device.
Visit our website at http://www.sky.fm to learn more.
- Listen to 60+ hand-programmed music channels
- Not sure which channel to pick? Explore the easy-to-use Styles list
- Stream music from the app or in the background while you do other things
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- New Sleep Timer feature allows you to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
- New Listener? Try SKY Premium for free for 7 days within the app to listen commercial-free
- Ready to upgrade? Purchase SKY Premium quickly and easily in the app
- 60's Hits
- 60's Rock
- 70's Hits
- 80's Dance
- 80's Hits
- 80's Rock Hits
- 90's Hits
- 90's R&B
- A Beatles Tribute
- Absolutely Mellow Jazz
- Alternative Rock
- Amazing Jazz Classics
- American Songbook
- Bossa Nova Jazz
- Café de Paris
- Christmas Music
- Classic Motown
- Classic Rap & Hip Hop
- Classic Rock
- Classical Guitar
- Classical Piano Trios
- Club Bollywood
- Compact Discoveries
- Contemporary Christian
- Dance Hits
- Datempo Lounge
- Hard Rock
- Indie Rock
- Israeli Hits
- Love Music
- Modern Blues
- Modern Rock
- Movie Soundtracks
- New Age
- Piano Jazz
- Pop Punk
- Pop Rock
- Relaxing Excursions
- Russian Dance
- Russian Pop
- Smooth Jazz
- Smooth Jazz 24/7
- Smooth Lounge
- Soft Rock
- Solo Piano
- Top Hits
- Uptempo Smooth Jazz
- Urban Jamz
- Vocal New Age
- Vocal Smooth Jazz
- World Music
Radio_FM is a part of Radio and Television Slovakia. It's focused on young listeners who avoid consumer musical production and are interested in marginal alternative music genres such as indie, alternative rock, hip-hop & urban, worldmusic, drum and bass and so on. Through its broadcasting it tries to discover, highlight and promote music by artists who do not receive air time on the commercial broadcasters. This application will now bring it into your Android phone. Simply connect to WiFi or 3G network and listen to a live stream, watch the playlist and easily share your favorite song on facebook, twitter or on last.fm.
Besides being Famous for the ‘80s music, the most prolific era in music, Lite FM also plays some contemporary music that fits in with the nature of the station. The LiteFM playlist includes artistes like Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Boy George, Bee Gees, Lionel Ritchie, Culture Club, Boney M, Sheena Easton, Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. Other than music, listeners can feast upon the music features that include “Tape Shop”, “‘80s Music Marathon”, “Love Zone”, “Swing Time” and “The Lite Lounge”.
LiteFM also keeps its listeners updated with recent news, lifestyle information, traffic conditions and events. With engaging announcers, great music and stimulating discussions, LiteFM is the ultimate choice to tune in to.
Astro Radio Sdn Bhd (403472-D)
This app is a skin or theme app that modifies the look of Rocket Player, our free Android media player. Once Rocket Player Light Purple Skin is installed, use Rocket Player to switch to this delightful theme.
Rocket Player Light Purple Skin provides users who love purple a great skin. Most of the player is kept light so that the purple really shines.
Should you experience issues using this theme with Rocket Player 2.2 or higher (or have a suggestion for more themes), please catch us on Google+ or Twitter or email us.
Our website: www.jrtstudio.com
More from developer
We are the most important radio station group in Mexico not only for our station infrastructure and national network via satellite, but also for the professionalism and dynamism of our people, that make each and every one of our radio stations enjoy a large audience and prestige in its area of influence.
For more than 45 years, Grupo ACIR has followed the road that has made us today the most important radio group in Mexico and Latin America.More than 120 radio stations owned and partnered, a presence in 60 cities of the Republic, the most modern systems of transmitting and processing data and the preference of one of every three Mexicans are our best introduction. And now we're on the internet.
ABC Punto Radio is the only radio station that creates formats and selects the contents thinking of our listeners. A radio where the day goes as follows another informative and entertaining places to always find what you want to hear more. A radio that has gained recognition for its quality of information, its thoroughness and for having the best professionals in the Spanish radio.
The programming, constantly developing, includes some of the most outstanding programs on the world scene as "Carl Cox Global ", "Transitions by John Digweed" and "David Guetta Dj Mix ", and local hosts figures like Horacio Cabak and Ronen Szwarc
Radio Lobo plays a carefully researched Regional Mexican format, offering only the most recognized and popular artists such as: Joan Sebastian, Banda El Recodo, Intocable, Larry Hernandez, Vicente Fernandez, La Arrolladora, Banda Limón, Roberto Tapia, Espinoza Paz, and many, many more.
Radio Lobo is an active and passionate radio station offering many opportunities to interact with its listeners.
For 30 years, Radio One has led the way in technology and now, with this app there's no easier way to listen to the hottest radio station in the region! Gavin Ford in the Morning, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Maximus Experience, Club One, Radio One has all the big shows and the biggest Top 40 hits 24/7.
LISTEN LIVE TO THIS TIMELESS MESSAGE. NOTE: PLAYING MIGHT INCUR DATA
CHARGES FROM YOUR MOBILE PROVIDER. WE SUGGEST USERS TO HAVE AN UNLIMITED DATA PLAN.