ZDcal(the team of ZDbox) brings Chinese Lunar,Almanac,Horoscope,Period Tracker and Agenda to your Android Phone,a perfect All-in-One Android calendar App.
"Schedule Your Time with a Modern Looking Calendar" - XDA-Developers.com
★ NO.1 Free Productivity Apps in China AppStore
★ NO.3 Free Apps in Taiwan AppStore
★ NO.3 Free Apps in Hong Kong AppStore
★ NO.3 Free Apps in Macao AppStore
★ NO.6 Free Apps in Malaysia AppStore
★ Champion of tools category in Microsoft & Nokia "BeTop" Windows Phone Apps Selection
Beautiful & Functional
· Import birthdays from Facebook.
· Supports showing Chinese Lunar and Festive solar terms.
· Humane intimate holiday's countdown and an intimate holiday wish when holiday comes.
· You can flip Almanac just like a real calendar with sounds.
· Periods calendar allows you to track your periodsPeriod Tracker on your Phone.
· Seamless cloud sync.
· Sync with the build-in calendar.
Simple and Fast
· Add a time based reminder and ZDcal will remind you just at the right time.
· The calendar widget on your home screen will make it more simple and faster to work with.
Free and NO ADS
· ZDcal is Completely free!
· NO ADS anywhere!
Cross-platform & Multi-language support
· ZDcal is also available for iPhone,iPad and Windows Phone.
· ZDcal is fully localized in Chinese simplified & traditional,more language support is coming.
===== More coming features =====
· Customizable reminder ringtones settings
· Import birthdays from Contacts.
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
· Sebastian Klaus(Stahlkreuz),zhang zhengyi,Yamazaki Yasuo,O S,Zamana C.R,Михаил Семашко.
===== Contact us =====
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompt communication is better than one star comment!
Simply use the slider to set the number of minutes the phone should be silent and press the button.
The phone will return to normal when the period is over.
Please contact me by email if you have problems, suggestions or other comments.
Keywords: silent, timer, period, vibrate
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
1. Location Tracker tracks an location of people for safety security reasons.
2. Not only tracking the location of person through this Location Tracking you can the share the your current location to anyone by SMS (One Time Location Share).
3. Location Tracker sends an instant alert in emergency situation by pressing the Don't Panic! button from home screen which can be added from Widget panel.
4. Periodic Update enables to share the your current location for regular period of time 3 Minutes.
5. For better performance use this application in GPS available device.
1. In case of emergency press the Don't Panic! button through this
- Sends SMS to the mobile number you entered in settings option for every 3 Minutes continuously
It displays VPIP (voluntarily put money in %) and PFR (pre flop raise %) along with a hand count, so you'll be able to see the basic stats for each player at the table using about three button clicks per hand. This is fairly easy to do because casino poker is so slow -- about two minutes of down-time must be tolerated per hand. This app will kill some of that time and make you a better player.
Most players (especially online players) don't realize how many extra hands they are playing because they become bored in a live setting. Your live-game stats will almost certainly be higher than you think, as will be the HUD numbers for other players.
A typical hand takes less than ten seconds to enter; most of the time you won't be in the hand and you won't miss a thing. Simply select "raise" or "call" for each player that does not fold pre-flop. Players that fold require no selection; fold the default.
Try asking other players familiar with online HUD-stats to estimate VPIP and PFR for each player at the table. Most often they are very wrong, and have stereotyped players instead of actually watching them play. Typically an elderly gentleman playing very loose-passive (55/4) will get a very tight (10/8) estimate because of the way he looks and acts. Even professional players tend to judge opponents superficially and often underestimate the capabilities of opponents because of their personalities. Opponents that talk a lot will enjoy inflated ratings, and quiet players will almost always be viewed as tighter than they really are.
It is surprisingly difficult to maintain any reasonable estimate of VPIP and PFR for nine other players. Stats will converge at about 75 hands (they'll stop changing with each new entry). To have a reasonable estimate of each player's VPIP and PFR would require tracking and utilizing 675 player-hands (9x75), and 2,025 data points (raise, fold, or call) accumulated over a three to four hour period. This is a virtually impossible task for the average human mind, making HUD-tracking a huge advantage in live poker for players familiar with heads up displays.
- store important information such as
>> warranty period
>> rebate deadline
>> return deadline
>> receipt image
- barcode scanning driven application - searching made easy
- database of more than 130,000 items - so that you don't need to manually key in everything
- data are stored in the cloud - losing your phone does not mean losing all the important information
Keywords: warranty, tracking, receipt, image, rebate, return, store, expiration, reminder, notification, reminder, database, tracker, barcode, scan, purchase, gadget, electronics, information
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
1. Admin features
- upload excel file based group addressbook / access via mobile app
- add/edit custom information items to share among members
- add/edit non-user/offline member contact info
- control invitation
- control admin members
- *free, quick announcements to members through the notice board
2. Common features
- call/SMS/email with one-click in a contact list
- send group SMS/email from smartphone
- propagate my updates to all the groups I belong to
- *comment on announcements on the notice board and view announcement history
Let Good Habits Drive You To Success!
If you have any issue/bug, please report directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPro Habit Tracker Pro Features
- 8 language supported
- Extensive Reminders
- 2x1, 3x3 and 4x3 Widget (only above 3.0 - honeycomb)
- Habit Category support
- Habit Streak Display
Track your habit in a grand way. To reach your goal you must follow your habit. This app will allow you to create customized or predefined habits (positive/negative).Set a reminder to your daily practice. You can even add your own customized alarm tone and images to make your habit highlighted. You can see the progress in bar/pie chart and export it to excel.
• Habit Streak (Best and Current streak)
• Custom Start Date for each habit.
• Edit old data of the habit.
• Widgets to track habits easily from home screen.
• Custom Image for Habit
• Extensive Alarms and Reminders
• Positive and Negative Habit Indication
• Different Habit Type e.g. Yes No, No of Times, Time Duration etc.
• Different Duration Per day, per week,
• Export and Import
• Scheduled backup
• Export progress to excel
• Graphical representation of your habit progress
• Sorting by parameters (Name/Progress/Type/Created Date)
• Filter habits by period of time (Today/Current Week/Current Month/ All)
iPro Habit Tracker can track daily and recurring activities including:-
• Brush Teeth- for kids
• Controlling smoking or coffee
• Cycling in the morning
• Checking Facebook notifications
• Reading Book
• Waking up early
• Drinking Water
Track your habits and live a more organized life with the brand new iPro Habit Tracker Pro. To track your progress, you need to set measurable goals. Goals can be attained if you have good habits. Whether it is your health, career, business or any personal goal, you can now achieve it by tracking your good habits and making them a part of your routine. With the iPro Habit Tracker Pro, you can track your habits easily which in turn helps you move ahead on the path of progress. It also helps you break your bad habits by helping you mark the habit as negative. It comes with a simple feedback system that lets you decide on any new habits to be followed. It works with minimal clicks and ensures that you do not forget any of your habits.
Keywords: Best Habit tracker, Habit, Habit Tracker, track me, track my habit, Habit Progress, Reminder, Streak, Notes, track myself, goal tracker, habit chart, habit flow, build habit, habit builder, habit maker, habit calendar, key habits, habit helper, habit life, bad habit, good habit, improve habit, quit habit, habit forming
You can categorize each activity up to three levels. For example, you may track time per client, and optionally for each client, set up projects, and subdivide projects as well.
These categories are also fully customizable.
Time may be tracked using the built-in timers, or entered manually if desired. My Time Tracker also allows the flexibility to track elapsed time by start and end times, or just by the amount of time.
Reports consolidate the time entries by day, week, and by month, providing an overview of time tracked for that period. Swipe right or left to switch days, weeks or months easily.
Use the menu or action button to send any report via email as a CSV which is easily loaded into Excel or OpenOffice or any other office suite.
There are lots of options, including the ability to track estimated money earned or spent, the ability to change the display and resolution of time such as by 15 minute intervals or by the minute, and many other options. We hope you enjoy trying them all out. There's also functionality to backup and restore your settings and your data.
Any issues, please let us know! If you encounter any force closes, please report them as this will help us improve the application.
Improved layouts, particularly with larger phones and tablets
Expanded reporting with filtering.
Integration with My Note Taker, allowing you to associate notes with specific entries or items.
Paid version without ads
Online synchronization - optional of course
Or you just wanted to research effectiveness of new diet?
Or may be you just wanted not to forget when you visited dentist last time and mark that this event must be repeated after a year or a half?
Event Tracker is the application that will handle it: just create an event, name it and give it a time delay - the rest will be done for you.
* Extremely simplified event creation
* Predefined time frames
* Expiration period is calculated based on selected time frame - the longer delay the earlier you will find your event in "Expiring" category
* "Favorites", "Archives", "Expiring" and "All Events" categories available
* Fling gesture to list through all categories
* Archiving or Deleting ALL expired events (accessed through menu)
Here's what the press say.
** Reviews **
"I also like the app’s simple and easy to use user interface"
"Fast and easy. No more excuse to put some order in your life."
Some examples on what you could set up WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent in the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, and are accessible from the main screen.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. You manage all your categoriesi here. Note, to edit a category long press on it. To view the events for a category click on it.
Manage and view the all the events you entered here. Events can be added, deleted and modified.
Gathers statistics for an event category. Shows daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost. Note, long clicking on a row brings up more details about that particular period.
Shows summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
This activity shows similar information to the statistics activity, but in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen. Long press on quick link to delete or modify the description.
If you want the activities tab to appear before the quick links tab, to mimic the older versions of whendidi, you do so from the settings option tab order.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Holo look on 2.2 android phones
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Trial Version **
Note the Trial (Lite) version allows you to have up to 31 events, which is enough for a months worth if you are entering one event a day. If you want unlimited events, upgrade to the full version. When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
When Time Tracker starts you see the list of available activities to track time. To start time tracking with Time Tracker for some activity just click on it and you will see confirmation window “Start tracking time?” After you confirm, Time Tracker activity will be highlighted with green color. This way you can see that now time is tracking for this activity with Time Tracker. To stop tracking with Time Tracker time just click stop button near activity and time tracking will be stopped.
On the statistics page of Time Tracker you can see the sequence of events for current day, the time tracking statistics for current day, time tracking statistics for current week and time tracking statistics for current month. There is also a possibility to clear all time tracking statistics in Time Tracker. Note, that for now maximum period for time tracking is one month. All time tracked statistics in Time Tracker which is older that one month will be deleted. Now it is impossible to export time tracking statistics from Time Tracker but this feature will be implemented in the next version.
The most interesting part of Time Tracker is editing current activities for time tracking and creating new ones. On the settings page of Time Tracker you will see the list of all available activities for time tracking. You can make time tracking activities visible or invisible on your main page by checking and unchecking “Show” checkbox near each activity. You can also change caption for existing time track activities by clicking “Change text” button. If you click “New” button which is present near each time track activity you will create new time track activity with the same image. For now it is not possible to select new images for time tracking activities. So basically what you can do is create copy of existing time track activity just with different caption for it. This way you can create unlimited amount of time tracking activities in Time Tracker. It is not possible to delete default time track activities but you can delete activities which was created by you in Time Tracker.
Please, don't downvote if something doesn't work or if you think some crucial features are missing. Just write me all your e-mail at email@example.com and I'll try to help with all your problems!
Use the main app in the app drawer to create new event. Once done, long tap Home Screen -> Widgets -> Event Tracker. A configure screen appear and you select the various events representing the different widgets. Whenever you have a cold and flu, you will tap the relevant widget and a screen will appear. Tap add and then exit. So over a period of time, you have a history of how often you have cold and flu. Repeat the same method for other events. Each widget represent each event.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
More from developer
Now with dog training tutorial instructions !
Train your dog and make the time you spend together more fun and safer than ever. Take control over your pet - learn how to be a trainer, train your dog and have great time together.
The optimum frequency range for humans is around 2,000 Hz. For dogs it is around 8,000 Hz. Sound around that band are most vivid for dogs, heard from the longest distances and with a lot of background noise. Some dog whistles utilize frequencies much higher than 8kHz, some even in the band that average human can not hear. Those products work very well yet scientific studies of canine hearing proven that band of 8kHz is the most efficient.
Dog Whistle Pro Trainer does not harm the dogs. It's safe and proven tool.
Now with cat training tutorial instructions !
Train your cat and make the time you spend together more fun and safer than ever. Take control over your pet - learn how to be a trainer, train your cat and have great time together.
Cat Whistle Pro Trainer does not harm the cats. It's safe and proven tool.
Attention ! Application is coming out of beta. This and future release focus is on stability. If you encounter any issues please make sure report them to the author (either by error submit or email). We want to resolve ALL issues but due to variety of android devices and OS versions we need your help in finding them.
Bored waiting for something? Why not ease your pain a bit and keep track of progress at the same time?