Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
For details, please download the User Guide from:
To send a message you must select any contact from the contact list. In order to a contact appear in this list it will have to have an email set.
You can select contacts individually or groups from your Google Account.
To send the message you can tap on Record and Send button to record your voice or on Voice Recognition button.
*** If you find any bug, please mail to pacosal@gmail, thanks!
DO YOU WANT THIS APP WITHOUT ADS?
Buy 'Pacosal License' App and you could use the same code for many of my Apps.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
How do you text a message with one hand? While driving? Carrying a bag?
VMS lets you record a voice message and send it DIRECTLY to a recipient's phone.
1. Press "New message".
2. Press "Record message"; speak into your phone and then press "End recording".
3. Press "Send" - a contact selection screen will appear. Write the first few letters of a recipient's name in the selection area, or find the desired person in the contact list (pulled down after pressing +).
4. Press "Send". Your VMS will be sent directly to the recipient's phone, who can then play the message right on her/his phone.
No need to call any voice mail.
No more typing, no more touch screen mistakes.
VMS is fast, reliable and simple.
The design has been designed to be stylish, comfortable and at the same time provide the user with intuitive ease of use.
With a superb scroll menu you will be able to read and respond vocally to the last 10 messages received, all messages sent will be saved in the "historic" box.
Voice to SMS is perfect for use in the car, when you have no hands available or when you are draiving. just dictate the recipient's name, the text of sms and the application will automatically send the message.
Furthermore Voice To SMS can be used to send quick messages, just scroll down to the last 10 messages received and sent text saying.
The application is only available on Android devices.
Vocally-compile the sms.
-Respond quickly to last 10 messages received.
-Read and respond to the message just received.
-Autosave message sent.
-I.A for the recognition of contacts.
You must have installed "Google Voice Search" or an internet connection.
To maximize the convenience of sending and response messages with voice download the PRO version, it'll be charmed!
-Voice confirmation for the 'SMS (SELECTABLE).
-Confirmation 's manual sending SMS (SELECTABLE).
-Automatic choice of the contact (SELECTABLE).
-Vocal reading of the received message (SELECTABLE).
-Vocal reading of 'sms to send.
The goal of Voice Text is to give you an easy and simple way to send and receive text messages by voice without learning any voice commands. Voice Text offers a simple and predictable way of sending and receiving texts by voice. Lots of features make Voice Text one of the easiest and customization voice-to-text applications available.
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets
★ 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Swipe up from software buttons to start Voice Text (only for Galaxy Nexus and similar devices)
★ Audio Control support which can turn Voice Text on and off
★ Tasker and Locale support
★ Ad-free upgrade available in the Voice Text menu
★ Driving detection - Speak your messages when driving!
-Internet connection required to use all features
-This application is supported by ads, if ad blocking software or modifications to prevent ads are found Voice Text will not work unless you purchase the ad-free upgrade
-Third party text messaging clients such as Go SMS may cause Voice Text to not work properly
-A full tutorial can be found at http://www.mobiletrialware.com/voicetext
-Please do not text and drive
SMS message messages texting text messages text by voice voice text speaking text messages drive and text
★ Send voice messages with the touch of a button! No typing. No keyboard.
★ Completely FREE!!!
From the maker of TIKL Touch to Talk Walkie Talkie, VoMessenger is the ultimate voice messenger.
Write SMS by Voice is a simple Voice to text SMS app, which is very uniques with its simple user interface and accurate Voice to text Funtionality.
Just a single button to record and send message to the contacts in your phone.
Write SMS by voice app is absolutly free to download.
Note: Write SMS by Voice uses sending messages from first sim card(or SIM one) for Dual SIM phones.
This app is no longer under active development, mainly because of the fact that Google is rumored to be moving Google Voice into Hangouts soon. There have been reports that this app also isn't working on Android 4.4 Kit Kat. This is also unsupported.
Tired of using the stock Google Voice app? This app will be perfect to help simplify your phone experience.
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
To use simply click to select the contact by pressing the button. To text the contact press the button again. The voice recognition system will listen to you. After that it will read back what it thought you said - it gets it wrong sometimes (to a hilarious degree at times). You have four seconds to cancel it before its sent out. Also, any texts received by the contact will be read to you via text to speech.
Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
1) Install Google Voice Android app
2) In Google Voice Android app, select "Use Google Voice for all calls"
3) In Voice Choice select phone numbers to be called with your cell number(or Google Voice)
4) Make calls as usual and let Voice Choice take care of the rest
So what can Voice Choice do for you?
Well, you love using Google Voice, but you have certain numbers you want to always call with your cell phone number. No problem, save those numbers to your Direct Call List, and all other calls will be made via Google Voice. Or, make your Voice Choice List a "Google Voice List" and put in numbers which will use Google Voice; then all others will be called directly. (You'll need to select the "Use Google Voice for all calls" option within Google Voice for Voice Choice to work.)
So call those in-network cell phones with your cell line and save on minutes. Or call only your business clients with your Google Voice number. And have you ever noticed Google Voice can't reliably send dial tones to those automated menus? Call your bank, phone company, or other 1-800 numbers directly with Voice Choice.
Most important of all, get rid of that extra dialog before each call!!
Questions, comments, suggestions?
-- Email us or check our website http://appsiom.com
-- Comment in our Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/voicechoice
-- Google+ beta testers community https://plus.google.com/communities/114991649246459493945
Extra Features in version 2.0:
-Filter by Gmail group - Set it and forget it (NEW!)
-Filter by number patterns (area codes, conference bridge numbers, etc.) (NEW!)
-SMS (text messaging - may not be compatible with 4.4 KitKat)
-Toggle Voice Choice on and off
-Free calls: add your Google Voice number to your provider's free call list(Verizon F&F, myFaves, etc) and use Voice Choice to make all calls through your GV number. Can toggle on/off in settings
-Quick dial: Make a quick one time call to a number as though it is on your Voice Choice list. Simply add a '+' at the end of the number before dialing. Feature is off by default, see settings screen to turn it on.
-Enable/disable/customize notifications which are displayed when making calls
-Select/Deselect all numbers of particular type(Home, Mobile, Work) - Even works with custom types(could create type "Voice Choice" for example or "Call Direct")