Stressed? Overwhelmed? Can’t sleep?
Relax because Calmcast gives you ten stress-busting apps in one. You’ll chill quickly, get focused and fall asleep faster in the Sonic Spa. Videostream brings you guided mindfulness breaks and wellness tips updated everyday. Our mood-lifting reminders keep you calm, energized and on track. There are cool recommendations, a rewards program, and it’s easy to share health-enhancing content with friends and followers. You can even create your own rapid relaxation assistant with favorites like Meditation Coach and Mind Massage.
Much more than just mindfulness exercises and nature sounds, Calmcast is produced by Jordan Friedman and The Stress Coach, pioneers of tested and effective stress relief resources used by Harvard University, Johnson & Johnson, and many more stressed organization and individuals worldwide.
- Be mindful with a changing variety of guided audio and video journeys
- Remind yourself to be chill and balanced with our stress-busting and wellness-boosting reminders
- Filter app content based on your interests, schedule and stressful situations
- Keep favorite exercises, videos and other content in your My Favorites area for easy access anytime
- Share select app content with stressed friends and family
- Help calm the world by submitting your own relaxing photos and favorite videos
Note: Access to all features in the app need 1 month full content subscription. In this you will be charged $0.99 each month.
Apple Subscription Terms:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Calmcast Terms & Conditions: