If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Make your exercise program, train, take measurements, progress and analyze your progress. All this is easy to do with this app!
- backup data to cloud
- output of the previous results, to strive for progress
- full list of exercises
- exercises with pictures and explanations
- The ability to create and delete
- Statistical graphics
- Measurements, statistics
- the opportunity to go out and continue from the same place
- Training timer with vibration
- Comments on the training
- Easy to backup the history of training in Google Drive, and recover from it.
- So much more =)
CrossFit è un programma di allenamento volto a migliorare la competenza fisica in ognuna delle dieci categorie del fitness.
Resistenza cardiovascolare. Resistenza al lattato. Forza. Flessibilità. Potenza. Velocità. Coordinazione. Agilità. Equilibrio. Precisione.
Come facciamo tutto questo al nostro box CrossFit Team 059?
Ci alleniamo in classi, o mini gruppi, che vanno dalle 10 alle 20 persone. Verrai sempre seguito da uno o due dei nostri Coaches certificati CrossFit.
Riscaldamento iniziale, mobilità articolare, tecnica,
una sessione di forza (dinamica - massima - esplosiva),
W.O.D. (workout of the day), stretching.
In questo modo ogni giorno imparerai, o migliorerai,
la tecnica di vari esercizi e la metterai in pratica
nel workout of the day, che sarà diverso ogni giorno, ed
infine allungherai i tuoi muscoli per prevenire gli infortuni.
- Prenota le tue lezioni
- I W.O.D. giornalieri sempre disponibili!
- Rimani aggiornato sulle news del box
- Contatta il box
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
What's included in Coach's Eye Free for Android phones and tablets...
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Quickly record videos.
• Import video from your device’s Gallery or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using the square tool. Additional tools available for purchase.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Easily create Animated GIF's and Collage images from your videos.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting with HDMI connection.
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
STORE (IN-APP PURCHASES)
Head to the Store tab in Coach’s Eye to purchase everything you need to become a video analysis master!
Customize your Coach's Eye experience with additional great features:
• Unlock all the tools and features of the app.
• Compare and analyze two videos.
• Line tool
• Freehand tool
• Circle tool
• Arrow tool
• Angle tool
• Timer tool
• Spotlight tool
• Keep your videos organized with tagging.
• Share your videos additional apps and locations like YouTube, Dropbox and more.
• Create unlimited analysis videos for your athletes.
• Remove ads from app.
“Coach's Eye is used by most, if not all, freestyle skiing coaches at the World Cup level. It has truly changed the way we coach. We are using Coach's Eye all day, every day.”
—PAT DEENEN SR.: World Cup Skiing Coach, Chairman of USSA Pacific Northwest Division
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
What are you waiting for? Replace thousands of dollars of equipment with Coach’s Eye and watch performance improve dramatically. DOWNLOAD NOW AND CHANGE THE GAME!
Coach's Eye requires additional permissions to support specific features.
--> 'android.permission.FLASHLIGHT' is required for the camera timer.
--> 'android.permission.DOWNLOAD_WITHOUT_NOTIFICATION' is required for syncing Pro Content.
Best for fitness-lovers and experienced sportsman's to keep track of all possible gym training types in a smart way.
✓ fast and easy data input
✓ huge database of exercises
✓ create your individual training course and your own exercises
✓ detailed history
✓ progress monitoring via graphs and stats
✓ free (but short ad title)
-Create, Log (time, reps) and view statistics of your WOD. Benchmark or the one you save.
-See what muscle you use from a list of exercises.
-Need a place to hold your personal records? This app will save them for you.
-Use the onerepmax tool to calculate base on weight and reps completed.
-Follow the strength program before your WOD. It will help your get better 1RM over time.
-Use any of the timer especially create for cross-fit needs.(AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata).
This app includes ads.
Ever lose track of how many rounds you've done during your AMRAP? I do all the time. Tired of trying to make chalk lines on the ground or putting beans in a cup? I was. I put together a timer that has a large button that you can easily press in between your rounds to keep count of your rounds. After that, I decided to add a separate Tabata counter/timer to keep track of your work/rest intervals as well as reps per round, user-adjustable interval timer, rest-specific interval timer, 20-lap timer, "Death By" timer, weight calculator and a general stopwatch with four timers on the same page. With links to view the Hero and Lady WODs online. This is a comprehensive set of timers for use during your Crossfit workouts. The timers can also be used for stuff besides Crossfit, just use your workout imagination!
**Please note that while the timers are persistent and will continue to count if the screen is off or you switch to another program, the "back" button on your phone WILL CLOSE the timers app. To go back to the "Home" screen, always use the "Home" button at the bottom of each page. Check out a preview on YouTube that shows all of the timers' functions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHpUj1R3J9E
If a user-base becomes large enough and if WOD'ders show interest in an online social-network for stats, then an online application you shall get!
Questions, comments, concerns, feedback? Send them to email@example.com.
FREE WOD RFT and AMRAP Timer with programmable 3 tone Metronome
- Rotatable Screen for larger Display (Portrait view for small time display with round information, Landscape view for Large time display with hidden round information)
- Easy and simple to understand controls
- Count and track Rounds/Reps to compare times throughout and after the workout
- Create 3 different 0 to 999 second interval metronomes to keep you to your desired pace
- Programmable time from 1 second to 99:99 minutes
- Tone selection (Every minute, 30secs to go, 10secs to go, Every sec in last 10 secs)
- Adjustable and Selectable start countdown with a vocal 3-2-1 start routine
More features to come in future releases:
- Tabata Timer
- Save Workout results
- Workout suggestions
"Sports Timer" is made for "public viewing" while "Workout Timer" is made for personal use. see below.
The unique key features are:
• The ability to make very complex workouts
• Big display
• Change the workout very easy and fast
• Lots of presets, easy loaded
• Choose "timer done" beep sound
• Choose "on counting" music. (music player included)
• Configure startup conditions: Volume, brightness, load preset at startup, ...
• Export & Import presets to/from file, mail, dropbox, ... Easy to share you workouts with friends
• Countdown until the system clock is equal to a predefined string. So, it's possible to countdown until the next hour starts. Example: it's 7h30m00s, clock-block: 00:00 => countdown 30 minutes.
• Scheduled Start: Plan a whole year and start it automatically (e.g. school bell)
• Change the colors of Action-,Rest-,Stopwatch-, Clocks and Laps-blocks
• Counting up (stopwatch) possible
• Skip-button available to skip the current timer
A “Sports Timer” countdown sequence can be made of 1 or more following blocks:
• Action: Counting down some time intended to do some action
• Rest: Counting down some time intended to recover from your action
• Stopwatch:an up counter (use the skip button to stop & jump to the next)
• Clock: Countdown until the system time meets your string
• Laps: Execute 1 or more previous blocks X-times, Laps can be set to infinity. To have an endless loop
“Sports Timer” supports playing sound to indicate the end of a timer block. It will be played at the end of each countdown action / rest block.
When the current block is the same as the previous one (Countdown Action block <=> Countdown Rest block (so, not for laps)), a different sound will be played to indicate a new block.
There are 12 possible sounds available. Or you can choose your own MP3 sound.
Music can also be played on counting. A default directory can be chosen or choose a single file for each block.
“Sports Timer” Timer sequences can be stored in presets. A preset can be easily loaded by swiping to the right.
Preloaded (default) presets:
• Preset 1: Tabata:( 20s , 10s ) * 8
• Preset 2: Gibala: 180s + (60s + 75s) * 8
• Preset 3: Exercises: (( 30s, 20s , 10s ) * 4 , 2 min rest) * 5
• Preset 4: Stopwatch: (( 30s , 30s ) * 8 , 4 min rest ) * 5
• Preset 5: Basic Timer: Action: 5 min.
• Preset 6: Basic Structure: Rest: 5s (Action: 180s , Rest: 30s ) *2 laps
All presets and settings can be send to an e-mail contact / dropbox / Bluetooth / Skype / ... (depends on the installed programs on your phone).
Free version limitations
• All Presets are stored without the sound & music info
• Changes in the general settings are not stored when closing the app
It can also be useful in the following areas: judo, cycling, running, sprinting, weightlifting, circuits, mixed martial arts, …
Bruges Area, Belgium
Tabata HIIT sport timer, Laps Countdown training timer, judo, fitness workouts, Gym training timer, training assistant, workouts timer, gym workouts, countdown workout counter, judo interval timer, Tabata, HIIT timer , complex workouts, Gibala, interval training, workout timer for interval training, sprint, weightlifting , boxing or martial arts, crossfit training, sport interval timer, round (laps) timer, mixed martial arts, programmable extended sport Training, judo club Brugge, JCB
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
You can also log your workout in Xercise with one click (if installed).
Over 120 Crossfit style workouts included all Named WODs released so far!
Have a workout you would like to see in Shake-X? E-mail the developer.