Pregnancy can be one of the most exciting times of our lives, but sometimes it can also be a bit overwhelming, and maybe even a little scary. Having someone to talk to about this life changing time can make all the difference. Problem is, even your most loyal non-pregnant friends will only be able to talk nappies, car seats, and feeding for so long...
That’s where Bumply comes in. Bumply is the great new app which connects you with other pregnant people in your area. By having your due date in your profile, Bumply enables you to find friends having babies at similar times, allowing you to share the highs and lows of pregnancy, and ensuring you have a ready-made support network when that little one arrives.
Bumply also enables you to create your own events that other members can sign up to. If meeting people one-to-one is a little too ‘internet dating’ for you, why not organise a coffee at your favourite cafe, yoga in the park, or simply a walk by the river? Just another way to meet new friends and make the most of your pregnancy!
If this isn’t enough, there’s even more. Bumply gives you weekly articles relevant to your current stage of pregnancy. These articles are written by real doctors and midwives and contain helpful information and tips about pregnancy. We hope these articles will empower you with knowledge helping you feel prepared for each stage of your pregnancy as it arrives.
• Create a short profile, letting others know when you’re due, your local area, and what you are into.
• Our ‘Bump’ system means users can only message one another once a ‘Bump’ has been sent and accepted. No awkward silences here……
• Our fantastic maps mean you can see how close other users are to you, but don’t worry, you decide where your locator pin goes, so people only know what you want them to.
• Make your own events, and see whose coming to them. Help make Bumply an amazing community for all things pregnancy related.
• Fantastic, informative articles written by real Doctors and midwives with factual information to help you through your pregnancy.