This project is open source: https://github.com/bradand/XMouse
Like this project? Donate to me via BitCoin or PayPal using this address: 1Nq49i62EyyE9x24DCEzKmJcJaLFMhLjqN or my email address.
Remotely control X11 via SSH commands generated by your phone or tablet. Works well on the Raspberry Pi or any other Linux machine.
- Authentication via password or private key (ssh-rsa only)
- Keyboard and Mouse emulation
- Mouse move, two finger scroll, two finger zoom in/out, one finger scroll on right edge, tap to click, short hold to initiate drag
- Customizable keyboard functions and position, can save multiple layout profiles
- Volume rocker on device mimics keyboard volume keys
- Many other special keys, your functionality may vary
- Send custom ssh commands
- Tested on Ubuntu Linux, not windows, not mac
- Minimal design
- Free with no ads
Required programs on Linux host machine