Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
Every year millions of headsets are sold worldwide and they are now becoming more common place with our distracted driving laws. If you pick up a phone or text while driving, you're not only doing something dangerous, but risking a hefty fine.
We're here to advocate the use of the Bluetooth Finder along with Bluetooth headsets to fight the distracted driving epidemic. The cost of a headset is a small price to pay in comparison to the damage and losses distracted driving can create. There are on average 11 teen deaths EVERY DAY (Ins. Institute for Hwy Safety Fatality Facts)
Help us fight distracted driving by using the Bluetooth Finder and you can save a life. Texting while driving is 6X's worse than drunk driving and causes approximately 1.6 million accidents every year (National Safety Council) accounting for 25% of ALL car accidents. Stay focused and connected to the road and get the Bluetooth Finder! Every smartphone should have one.
The Bluetooth Finder can help prevent the loss of your device and to locate them. It comes bundled with features which will help you in tracing your steps back to your device. It also remembers where you parked your vehicle and helps to conserve the life of your battery.
> Bluetooth out-of-range Notifications: via pop-up message/vibration/tone/ LED flash
> Device Search: a tool designed to help search for your Bluetooth device which are connected and in Bluetooth range.
> Disconnection Log: tracks the activity of your disconnected device by storing a GPS coordinate where your device was last connected.
> Scheduler: set the times to turn on/off Bluetooth to conserve battery life.
> Vehicle Locator: uses GPS to store vehicle location/information.
> Other than keeping track of your Bluetooth devices and headsets, be creative in tracking the things that mean the most to you, close to you. By attaching or giving a Bluetooth headset or device to your kids, family member or pet, you can track their whereabouts wherever they may be, whether it’s in a mall, at a family event or even in the home. This is not intended to replace your personal attention for your loved ones, but it is an additional measure for peace of mind.
> Another great use of the Bluetooth Finder is that it also works in the reverse manner. If you have your headset paired but happen to misplace your phone, you can use your headset to find your phone by turning off your headset temporarily, then look and/or listen for the notifications if they are active.
> If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to become a fan on Facebook and share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions/suggestions, please email us.
> Please note: This app does not automatically connect to Bluetooth devices, so devices must always be turned on and connected to work. Keep in mind also that in places such as parking structures your received signal strength may fluctuate.
Thank you for your support!
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
8 Digital Output Control to Relay Board or other
Control via Bluetooth connection
Change your Arduino pin to control.
Change your Device name. Delete some unwanted device and Can set to default ( 8 devices : Device Name 1 – 8 )
FREE Version with Ad
1. Arduino Board or compatible Board.
2. Bluetooth Module ( HC-04,HC-05 or HC-06 )
3. Relay Board
4. USB Cable ( A to B Male/Male )
Regulator 5 V. DC 1 A for Relay Module
Development Kits on ebay
System diagram and more detail
Arduino code use Firmata Library
How to program Firmata code to Arduino Board
If you want Android Source Code in this App. it cost 30 - 50 USD.
Please. contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
V0.1, on 4 May 2015
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Jawbone 2.3 replaces previous versions of Jawbone Companion:
* Add playlists from multiple services (Spotify and Local Music) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
* Agenda: Jawbone whispers through your headset or speaker and reminds you about upcoming meetings and events when they're starting; it will even dial you into conference calls at the press of a button, passcode and all.
* Prompts: Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your Jawbone device.
* Battery Meter: A convenient battery indicator on your phone lets you know; at a glance, how much battery life your speaker or headset has left.
* Instant Info: Press the TALK button on your headset, JAMBOX, or BIG JAMBOX to hear upcoming events, remaining battery life, and the current time. For MINI JAMBOX, you can customize the PLAY button to access voice control or dial a contact.
* LiveAudio: Toggle LiveAudio on and off from the application (JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX, and MINI JAMBOX only). Jawbone currently supports Jawbone ERA, ICON HD, ICON, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX and MINI JAMBOX.
Make sure to get the latest update from jawbone.com/start and enable JawboneLink™ in Advanced Settings if it’s not enabled already.
To hear calendar announcements with meeting titles, please make sure a TTS engine is installed by going to Settings > Voice input & output settings.
For more information about the Jawbone app and Jawbone products, check out jawbone.com/start