That is, the first (indicated by the color green) must be set always. If you lose that, you have to set the second bet (orange). In case you lose that one too, if available, you have to set the third bet (red).
Stakes are distributed so that in case of loss you may recover with the next one without an enormous amount of money.
Free, easy to use and accurate, the betting odds calculator supports a wide variety of options including each ways, accumulator perms and bookmaker bonuses. Supports all major bet types, whether you need to work out an accumulator for the football or an each way lucky 15, way we've got you covered.
Bet Types Available:
Single Stakes About
Double Stakes About
Super Heinz Flag
Union Jack Treble
Union Jack Trixie
Union Jack Patent
Union Jack Round Robin
Rule 4 Deductions
Multiple Each Way Options
Any To Come Each Way Options
Retains details between restarts
Supports both mobiles and tablets
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this apps results, it is your responsibility to verify all aspects of your bet with the bookmaker before placing it.
If you have any feedback or requests please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.aceodds.com for the online version of this bet calculator handling the same wide variety of options.
Good luck with your wagers!!
More from developer
The free version has a limitation of one individual and one group or team bet per round.
* Calculates most common golf bets including individual, group and team bets.
* Match Play, Stroke Play, Nassau, Skins, Low Net, Sixes, 7 Ways, Las Vegas, Foursomes, Side Bets
* Many bet and payoff options.
* Uses player handicaps from 0 to 100%. Can adjust handicaps to course slope.
* Provides hole by hole status of each player and bet.
* Allows presses and automatic presses.
* Displays complete player payoff information, totals and per bet.
* Fast easy score entry.
* Sample round data included for quick trial.
* Up to five players per round.
* Payoffs per bet or per point (match play) or per stroke (stroke play).
* Nassau option for individual or team bets. Variable Nassau and press amounts.
* Skins carry over option.
* Teams scoring options for Best Ball, Hi-Low, or Total Strokes.
* Change player handicap during round.
* Create new bets or presses, delete bets or presses, at any time during the round.
Download the user's guide at our website.
1.Ring - Turn up your ringer volume and start ringing.
2.GPS - Texts you back with the phone's gps location.
3.GPS,on- Turn on (or off) GPS on your phone.*
4.Password - set or change your phone password.
5.Lock - lock your phone and set the lockout time.
6.Ringer - set your ringer volume from 0 - 100%.
7.Notify - set your notification volume from 0 - 100%.
8.Status - texts back with information including battery level, if gps is enabled, and wifi status.
9.Send - sends a text message from your phone to another phone remotely.
10."Friendly phone number" This is a phone number that will be notified automatically if your phone's SIM card is changed or the phone number is changed. You can also send a text from this number to recover your Find Me password should you forget it.
Please see our webpage for complete details.
Example commands if password is "Myword":
Myword,ring,5 (rings phone 5 times at maximum volume)
Myword,gps (texts back gps location)
Myword,password,xxxxxx (sets the phone password to xxxxxx)
Myword,gps,on (attempts to start the gps radio)
Myword,status (texts back phone status)
Myword,lock (locks phone requiring password to unlock if one is set)
See website for more...