An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at email@example.com. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second. This is the recommended watch to work with this App.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. Also, there is sensor noise which causes a swing not to be captured occasionally. Be warned of these limitations, and do not leave a bad review because of these sensor limitations that are beyond our control.
Moto 360: It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. There are still bugs with Motorola's sensor implementation, when they fix them, we will be able to improve the accuracy a bit.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch and Sony Watch 3.
* Scoring for Stroke play, Stableford and Modified Stableford, Match play (incl. Irish Match Play for 3+ players), Skins, Par/Bogey Competitions, Split Sixes and Nine Points.
* GPS Rangefinder - shows distance to pin, shot distance or measure to any point on the course.
* Performance Charts - see how your game improves (or not!)
* CONGU/USGA Handicap Calculator
* Teams. Play 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, or even 5 vs 1
* Emailable scorecards
During a round, the shots taken by each player are entered directly onto the scorecard with just a couple of taps. No more flicking between screens.
The net score for Stroke Play, points for Stableford and Modified Stableford, or the current position for Match Play games are calculated instantly as data is entered (taking into account any strokes received). And at the end of the game, the scorecard may be emailed to yourself and fellow players.
From the scorecard screen, it is also possible to easily see a chart of your past performance on a particular hole or tee. Plus, see your current distance from the pin directly from the scorecard. Or measure the distance of your last shot. Alternatively, view a satellite view of your current position and measure the distance to where you want your next shot to end up (including lay up shots if required).
Why pay for the data on 1000's of golf courses when you only play a few? Enter the details for the courses you play, quickly and easily, directly on your phone. The range finding feature may also be configured on your phone or, for situations where Google Maps data is not suitable, as you play.
Golf Quickscore+ may be switched between USGA and UK/IRL modes and will adjust terminology and handle handicapping accordingly. In USGA mode, handicap indexes are converted to Course Handicaps automatically. Supports both UK/IRL style scorecards (hole numbers down the side) or US style (hole numbers across the top).
Use the handicap calculation feature to work out your (unofficial) handicap or handicap index and see how this changes as more playing data is added (including a walkthrough of the calculation).
View the statistics for the rounds you've played and see how your average score over or under par changes as more rounds are recorded.
Need longer than 15 minutes to try out Golf Quickscore+?
If this app does not quite suit your needs then please email your name and Google order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchase and we will happily refund your payment.
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook
You'll end up with a list of the results and who owes who and how much!
Simple and easy to use
Results page with suggested payments
This is a free version which contains advertising and does not support score saving to webcaddy.com
This version supports older android phones.If you have a newer phone or android OS 4+ then use WebCaddy II.
* Accurate GPS readings and aerial views
* Easy scoring - Multiplayer - Skins and Nassaus
* 2 target flags for determining on course target distances
* Aerial Course Views can be zoomed and panned
* The Course view rotates automatically to match your orientation
This is the ultimate tipster betting resource so download this free app now to help you win those bets!
✓ Hot Tips:
See what the most popular free predictions are for today - get the latest football, horse racing and other sports picks straight to your mobile.
✓ Tips By Sport:
Browse all events to see predictions, and detailed comments across a range of sports such as international football, tennis, horse racing, snooker and boxing.
✓ Geo Location:
At the races? At a football match? The OLBG app can detect where you are and offer you free odds for the relevant event.
Share today’s free predictions with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Email without leaving the app.
✓ OLBG Links:
Easy linking to the equivalent pages of the OLBG web site if you want to read more about daily picks, bets and predictions.
Visit www.OLBG.com to get our full Terms and Conditions.
Please note that as this app lists tips it may not list every outcome in an event, just those with tips on them.
The only app to offer Free Handicaps (from USGA reg-clubs)) on top of all the amazing features like GPS (over 30k courses), Score tracking, Stats, Live Leaderboards... and much more.
TheGrint is Free to use, and some features are only available to PRO Members (19.99/yr)
100% of our PRO Membership Sales go back into Development.
Visit TheGrint.com to learn more
Here are some of our features
*Free Compliant Handicaps (Our Golf Clubs are Licensed to use the USGA Handicap System)
*GPS Rangefinder. Best in class, +30,000 maps and super easy to use. (PRO Members Only)
*Score Tracking in App - Easy and Fast to use
*Our famous Scorecard Picture Service let's you upload a picture of your scorecard, and your scores are transcribed for you. (PRO Members Only)
*PRO-Like Performance Stats
*Live Leaderboards - Keep track of scores of other foursomes live and compete real time with them. (PRO Members Only)
And many many more features...
ALL OF OUR SALES GO BACK INTO DEVELOPMENT. SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP US, GET A PRO MEMBERSHIP.
Our PRO Membership is $19.99/yr. It is an auto-renewable payment and provides unlimited access to ALL of our features.
We hope you enjoy our service!
The free version has a limitation of one individual and one group or team bet per round.
* Calculates most common golf bets including individual, group and team bets.
* Match Play, Stroke Play, Nassau, Skins, Low Net, Sixes, 7 Ways, Las Vegas, Foursomes, Side Bets
* Many bet and payoff options.
* Uses player handicaps from 0 to 100%. Can adjust handicaps to course slope.
* Provides hole by hole status of each player and bet.
* Allows presses and automatic presses.
* Displays complete player payoff information, totals and per bet.
* Fast easy score entry.
* Sample round data included for quick trial.
* Up to five players per round.
* Payoffs per bet or per point (match play) or per stroke (stroke play).
* Nassau option for individual or team bets. Variable Nassau and press amounts.
* Skins carry over option.
* Teams scoring options for Best Ball, Hi-Low, or Total Strokes.
* Change player handicap during round.
* Create new bets or presses, delete bets or presses, at any time during the round.
Download the user's guide at our website.
1.Ring - Turn up your ringer volume and start ringing.
2.GPS - Texts you back with the phone's gps location.
3.GPS,on- Turn on (or off) GPS on your phone.*
4.Password - set or change your phone password.
5.Lock - lock your phone and set the lockout time.
6.Ringer - set your ringer volume from 0 - 100%.
7.Notify - set your notification volume from 0 - 100%.
8.Status - texts back with information including battery level, if gps is enabled, and wifi status.
9.Send - sends a text message from your phone to another phone remotely.
10."Friendly phone number" This is a phone number that will be notified automatically if your phone's SIM card is changed or the phone number is changed. You can also send a text from this number to recover your Find Me password should you forget it.
Please see our webpage for complete details.
Example commands if password is "Myword":
Myword,ring,5 (rings phone 5 times at maximum volume)
Myword,gps (texts back gps location)
Myword,password,xxxxxx (sets the phone password to xxxxxx)
Myword,gps,on (attempts to start the gps radio)
Myword,status (texts back phone status)
Myword,lock (locks phone requiring password to unlock if one is set)
See website for more...