- Phone type (GSM, CDMA etc.)
- Phone number (if available)
- IMEI of the device
- SIM state (SIM absent, network locked, PIN required, PUK required, ready)
- SIM country ISO code
- SIM operator code
- SIM operator name
- Network type (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HDPA etc.)
- Network country ISO code
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network service state (registered to network, network not available, emergency numbers only, service powered off)
- Network selection status (automatic or manual)
- Roaming status (active or inactive)
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (call, send SMS, share, copy to clipboard, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
As an addition, SIM Card Manager lists phone and Google contacts in separate tabs as well.
To access more features, please use a long click on any listed item.
Thank you for using SIM Card Manager and feel free to check out our other applications.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS - to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS - to delete the selected contact
READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG - for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Manager does not use call logs in any way
All you need to know about your SIM card information. !! Be aware that some devices do not provide the its own telephone number !!. Enjoy this free app. It also shows the list of your contact numbers.
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that not all SIM cards or operators display this information. !! It is not a problem with the application !!
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity.
- Ability to filter your contacts
- Signal intensity
- Dual SIM Real time read (only for phones with a SIM switch button)
- Ability to send SMS directly from your contact list tab
- Ability to make calls directly from your contact list tab
- Phone list in alphabetical order
- Better Design
- Telephone list in a separate tab
- Added the Network state. It now shows the name instead of number.
- Added the remaining codes, disclaimer, and menu. Also added a scroll bar as some phones could not see all the information.
- SIM Card information
- Device Information
- Network Information
- Contacts stored on SIM Card
- SMS store on SIM Card
** For those running custom rom Cyanogenmod the last update from 24/07/15 includes ability to set Phone Number ***
READ_PHONE_STATE = Phone information.
READ_CONTACTS = Sim Contacts listing.
READ_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
RECEIVE_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
SEND_SMS = Some devices require this permision in order to read from simcard.
Due to the vast amount of android devices some features might not work on every device, but I am working to have working 100% on every device. If you have problems on your device contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to fix your problem in the next version. Also please write me email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
If an outgoing call displays a standard selection screen of the SIM card:
- Place the phone settings for outgoing calls always use one SIM card (no matter what)
- Use a third-party program dialer.
* Support of the MTK65xx.
* Support for Samsung Galaxy S duos (Method 5 + delay of about 1 s)
* Automatic selection of the SIM card as a template corresponding to the beginning number.
* Search rules on masks "Template" and "Country code (prefix)"+"Template".
* Dialog SIM card
* Reset Call
* Setting up the action in the absence of a template
* Set the name and color of the SIM card
* Do not depend on the program dialer
All you have to do is to tap on the settings button. Enter a Phone number in which you wish to receive the SMS and then Save it.
When a new SIM is detected an SMS will be sent from that number. SMS contains important information like IMEI Number.
This application makes removing sim card and reinserting your sim card possible, without turning off your android device.
This application doesn't do magic. For some android devices, a sim card is located in an area where you must remove the battery and turn off your phone before removing the sim card. For the users who have this problem, this application can't resolve your problem. But luckily from HTC to Galaxy series, the battery doesn't have to be removed, to remove a sim card.
0. Start the application Switch Simcard
1. Remove sim card from the active device.
2. Insert your desired sim card in the active device.
3. Press the “Activate Simcard” button.
4. Wait for sim card to be activated. Please note that Android might ask you to unlock sim card, if sim card is password protected.
This application doesn't collect any data. So there is no adware, no ads and no spyware.
This application uses no special permissions
This is a SIM Checker application.
It will check your SIM Card every time the phone is switched on, if your SIM Card has been removed from your phone you will receive a SMS to the alternative phone number you provided.
Now if your phone has been stolen you will get thief phone number!
Control the following from our secure website:
- Control Multiple devices under one account (*)
- Locate your device
- Remotely Enable GPS
- Display its location on a map with history! (*)
- Track the device using breadcrumbs (*)
- Get notified if the device has left a fenced-
in area (*)
- Audible alarm (even on silent)
w/ custom message
- Text Messaging support
- Setup SeekDroid Remotely via SMS
- Lock device w/ custom code
- Retrieve recent calls
- Remotely wipe entire phone
- Remotely wipe SD Card
- Hide from app drawer
- Disable App from being
- Virtually no battery drain
- Works without a SIM Card
- Retrieve SIM ID, IMEI,
active phone number, and battery remaining
- More features coming soon!
Setup is easy! Install the application on your device and create a username and password when the application launches. Make sure GPS is enabled for more accurate results, and your Google account is setup on your device. That's all! You can do everything else from our secure website at seekdroid.com
(*)'d Features require monthly subscription. See seekdroid.com for more information.
If you have any issues, questions, or feature requests please feel free to contact us through the website as we are ACTIVELY LOOKING to help people. Don't just rate it bad, we can get it working on your device!
SEO: SeekDroid, Find, Lost, Stolen, Phone, Locate, Security, Tracker, Where’s my Droid, Wheres my Droid, Find My Phone
- View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
- View all contacts stored on SIM card.
- Searching for a contact.
- Add a contact.
- Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
- Modify contact's info.
- Import contacts from file.
- Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
It is for phones with Android v2.x or higher. When copying to a SIM card, not all characters might be copied due to limitation of your SIM card.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app, we need ads to support our work. You may choose our paid version which is ads free and doesn't need INTERNET permission.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if any suggestions.
This easy application displays all information about your SIM card.
It is FREE and it is the SMALLEST size app.
The app doesn't support dual SIM.
Information that you can see:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
If you have any problem, please, contact to me.
List of supported parameters:
● Phone Type:
● Phone Number.
● Subscriber ID.
● Phone IMEI.
● Data State.
● Voice Mail Number.
● SIM Country.
● SIM Operator Code.
● SIM Operator Name.
● SIM Serial Number.
● SIM State.
● Network Country.
● Network Operator Code.
● Network Operator Name.
● Network Type.
Enjoy this free App.
Serial Number (the one on the back of your sim card)
Deveice Software Version
Icc Card Information
Phont type (GSM or CDMA or SIP)
Operator Name ( Code and Full Name)
SIM card State(Unknown,ABSENT,PIN_REQUIRED,PUK_REQUIRED,NETWORK_LOCKED, Ready)
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
And Network information like,
NETWORK TYPE (GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,CDMA,EVDO_0,EVDO_A,1xRTT,HSDPA,HSUPA,HSPA,IDEN,EVDO_B,LTE,EHRPD,HSPAP)
Data Connectivity ("No traffic","receiving IP PPP traffic","sending IP PPP traffic","sending and receiving","Data connection is active, but physical link is down")
Roaming (Yes or NO)
Operator Name (full and code )
State, RSSI, Link Speed, Net ID, Metered Hint, Frequency, etc
You can also,
adjust the font
Copy all Codes
Share to Apps.
Key Features, Sim card, IMEI , 89 numbers on the back.
2. To read sim card information if you need it.
Disclaimer: This application is only for general purpose usage! Excessive phone use is bad for health, it is recommended that do not use the phone continuously for a long time. Assumes no legal responsibility for this application for users as well as related equipment. If you can not accept, do not install this program. Thank you.
IMEI / MEID / ESN
SIM Card Serial Number
Wifi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Local IP Address
SIM Card Country ISO
SIM Card Operator Code
SIM Card Operator Name
SIM Card State
Voice Mail Text ID
Voice Mail Number
Network Country ISO
Network Operator Code
Network Operator Name
User can copy and share whichever information they want to check and required for personal use.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission. Your information will be safe in this app.
As there are too many android devices available today, it might not work perfectly on everyone's device, but we are working hard to get it working on most of the devices. If you have any problem on your device contact us and we will try to fix your problem in the next version.
More from developer
Simple Expense Tracker allows you to easily track your expenses without the hassle of asking you for specific requirements for an expense.
-Add expenses to categories
-View a dynamic monthly report on all your categories
When creating this application, I had one thing in mind: Simplicity. So, this application is in fact very simple and easy to use.
Note: This is my first application, so please give some feedback on any issues or improvements you wish to see in this application. If you deem giving this application a negative review, at least give some reasons, so that I can improve the application.