Join 2 million users and 8 million plants on the journey to keep plants alive! Let Planta help you to get impressive, thriving plants:
- Smart Care Reminders Are you not sure when it’s time to water your plants? Planta knows when! Based on what plant, where in the world, weather, light in the room and more. Just add them to the app and get notified when it’s time to water, fertilize, mist, clean (yes, it’s a thing) and repot!
- Step by step guides Do you love plants but lack a green thumb? If so, you can use the easy, step by step care-instructions on how to care for your green friends. 2 million users keeping their plants alive every week!
- Light meter will help you find plants for every corner of your home Would you like to put a plant in a bathroom without windows? Some plants prefer shade and some are sun-lovers. Get to know which plants are suitable in your home based on the different light conditions of your rooms. 8 million plants have already found their spot in their home!
- Plant recommendations - based on your skill Let Planta know how skilled and committed you are to plant care to get recommendations based on you. And yes, you will be able to grow more than a cactus!
- Plant identification Maybe you are not sure which plant you have? You can just take a picture of it and we will instantly let you know. With Plantas plant scanner you can scan all your house plants to find out the plants name and how to care for them.
- All the info - just to be sure Perhaps you are good at caring for plants, but you just want to make sure you are doing everything right. Find out everything you need to know about what your green companions prefer!
- Plant Journal Follow both your and your plants progress! Are your thumb getting any greener? Add photos and short texts about your plants to see how they grow, remember when they flowered or just keep track of them. Keeping a plant journal is a perfect way to see if your plant likes how you treat them!
Nov 8, 2023
House & Home
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info, Financial info and 2 others
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 5 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
October 11, 2023
I purchased the Premium plan for the integration with weather , but it seems it doesn't actually prompt the "Mark all outdoor plants as watered" option. The app clearly shows Heavy Rain as current weather, but no way to update the care schedule except one-by-one. I see this has been an issue for a while, too. Not sure what else I'm really taking advantage of for the Premium price. Otherwise it works well for keeping track of indoor plants well and includes a handy light meter.
31 people found this review helpful
October 12, 2023
Hello. I'm sorry that the weather and marking plants as watered when it rains are not working. It should indeed be a functioning feature, so there might be a bug remaining with the weather function. Please write to us in support, and we will investigate this issue promptly. Best/ Emma, Planta
July 5, 2023
Liked it at first, but minor frustrations with the UI added up. To do list should be sorted by room, rather than listing plants from all over my house in a random order. Once a task is marked completed or snoozed, it should disappear from the to do list. There should be an option to snooze a task for 1 day instead of 2. If you water a plant before the app says to, it takes too many clicks to update. Hope the developer improves these issues, as it has the potential to be a great app.
81 people found this review helpful
July 6, 2023
I'm terribly sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the app. It's possible to sort the to-do list in different ways, such as by plant, task, site, or uncompleted. If you choose "uncompleted," the tasks will disappear after you have marked them as complete. We appreciate your feedback, and I will pass it on to our team. Best/ Emma, Planta
July 20, 2023
This was really helpful when I was getting started, and I quickly upgraded to the paid app. However, as my collection has grown to almost 250, the inability to perform batch tasks is getting old. If I water all my patio plants with the hose, I still have to click each one individually! Also, it used to offer the "did it rain? Mark plants as watered" notification but now that seems to be gone. It tells me there are storms in my area, but no option to mark all as watered anymore.
116 people found this review helpful
July 27, 2023
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The ability to mark all plants in a site watered should be available if you tap the (+) button and register an extra task there. If you can't find it, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- Bre, Planta