Join 2 million users and 8 million plants on the journey to keep plants alive! Let Planta help you to get impressive, thriving plants:
- Smart Care Reminders Are you not sure when it’s time to water your plants? Planta knows when! Based on what plant, where in the world, weather, light in the room and more. Just add them to the app and get notified when it’s time to water, fertilize, mist, clean (yes, it’s a thing) and repot!
- Step by step guides Do you love plants but lack a green thumb? If so, you can use the easy, step by step care-instructions on how to care for your green friends. 2 million users keeping their plants alive every week!
- Light meter will help you find plants for every corner of your home Would you like to put a plant in a bathroom without windows? Some plants prefer shade and some are sun-lovers. Get to know which plants are suitable in your home based on the different light conditions of your rooms. 8 million plants have already found their spot in their home!
- Plant recommendations - based on your skill Let Planta know how skilled and committed you are to plant care to get recommendations based on you. And yes, you will be able to grow more than a cactus!
- Plant identification Maybe you are not sure which plant you have? You can just take a picture of it and we will instantly let you know. With Plantas plant scanner you can scan all your house plants to find out the plants name and how to care for them.
- All the info - just to be sure Perhaps you are good at caring for plants, but you just want to make sure you are doing everything right. Find out everything you need to know about what your green companions prefer!
- Plant Journal Follow both your and your plants progress! Are your thumb getting any greener? Add photos and short texts about your plants to see how they grow, remember when they flowered or just keep track of them. Keeping a plant journal is a perfect way to see if your plant likes how you treat them!
Feb 23, 2023
House & Home
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info, Financial info, and Device or other IDs
App works great for me. Been using for almost 2yrs now. I used to have premium (& learned a lot from it!) but now I only use it to keep track of my own watering schedule that I make up (I don't need all the other options at this point), cause the app isn't 100% accurate. I don't understand how "grow light" is a premium feature when it's kind of important to know for the FREE watering schedule. Cause it does affect watering 100%. It's a good app to keep track of your own schedule for sure.
33 people found this review helpful
March 10, 2023
Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that the app has been helpful to you for almost 2 years and that you found the premium features useful in the past.I completely understand your point about the "grow light" and how it affects watering. We appreciate your input and will certainly take your comments into consideration/ Emma
February 28, 2023
I want to love this app, but it's incredibly frustrating when maybe 2 or 3 out of the 10 times I want to use, will it actually load. I've seen a few other reviews with the same issue but no resolution. Pro: Does the app actively tell me when I need to water my plants? Absolutely! I love that about it. Con: Good luck figuring out which plants need watering when the app won't open.
31 people found this review helpful
March 1, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with our app. Please contact our support team and we'll investigate the issue and work on a solution as quickly as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.(email@example.com). Best/ Emma, Planta
Show review history
March 10, 2023
Happy so far! A suggestion I think would be helpful would be to allow filtering of your list of plants. It'd be nice to see only certain genuses or families. Also it'd be nice to list them alphabetically rather than randomly & to have the ability to search for a plant you have. Update: It stinks that you removed the choice to add a grow light from the free to the premium version only. Now I have to look for another app that will give me accurate watering suggestions.
14 people found this review helpful
March 13, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to update your review. We're sorry to hear that you're feeling disappointed that we remove grow light and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is valuable to us, thank you for sharing this with us Best/ Emma, Planta
Dr Planta is now available in german, norwegian and swedish as well!