• Now you don't need to open an app to quickly convert between pairs of currencies!
• Exchange rates of all major currencies (more than 150 currencies) including USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, Bitcoin and more!
• It's a widget, therefore there's no app in the App Drawer.
• Currency rates are provided by Yahoo! Finance and Mt.Gox
How to use?
• You need to add at least 1 pair of currencies (use the gear icon to add them)
• If you have more than 1 pair of currencies, you can navigate to the next currency in the widget by pressing on the arrows icon (to the right of the gear icon).
Disclaimer: All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
This app give you 5 ways to calculate a tip. It includes 4 different widgets as well as a tip calculator application.
* Widgets can be put on the LockScreen
* You can split bills as many ways as needed
* Easily round up or down to calculate the exact tip you need
It comes with two style - Dark and Pink; both with transparency for that classy look. The currency symbol displayed depends on your phone Locale and Language settings.
ALL PERMISSIONS USED IS ONLY FOR PROVIDING ADVERTISEMENT.
0. Read the [Important Notice!] popup carefully when using the widget for the first time.
1. This is widget only. To add the widget, tap and hold the home screen or press Menu>Widgets. For Android 4.0 (ICS), go into All Apps and press on the Widgets tab.
2. The widget support portrait(4x2) or landscape(4x3) mode.
3. For phones that allows changing the orientation of the home screen, please add the widget on landscape mode for the first time. This will allow the widget to be fully usable on both orientation. If not, some area of the widget will be cropped.
4. If the widget does not appear on the widgets list after installation, please restart the phone. After that the widget should appear in the list.