fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the Pro variant of Office Calculator, a Free variant with ads is also available.
LoanPro provides the power of a professional mortgage and loan calculator in the palm of your hands!
With an intuitive interface modeled after industry standard mortgage and loan calculators and a native Android look and feel, LoanPro is the perfect calculator for loan professionals and consumers alike.
Whether you work in the industry or a consumer looking to purchase a new home or establish a new line of credit, LoanPro is the calculator for you.
LoanPro is the fastest and easiest loan calculator on the market and works just like a real loan calculator; no silly forms and text boxes to click and fill out, no android keyboard (or worse, custom screens) getting in the way.
LoanPro also accepts numbers as a percentage or a total and can switch between them instantly.
With LoanPro, you can instantly calculate all of your mortgage and loan requirements including:
* Purchase Price
* Loan Amount (calculated or declared)
* Monthly Payment (Principal & Interest, PITI or Interest Only)
* Loan Term (in years or months)
* Interest Rate
LoanPro also supports the following items to give you a better idea of your monthly payment:
* Down payment (percent or total)
* Yearly property tax (percent or total)
* Yearly homeowners insurance (percent or total)
* Private Mortgage Insurance
* Loan-to-Value ratio
LoanPro is the mortgage and loan calculator you've been waiting for!