Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Work more effectively by organizing remote video meetings with coworkers, clients, and partners. Save on training, travel, and business trip expenses with this convenient, easy-to-use video conferencing service. Now you can make important decisions in less time and discuss pressing issues from anywhere in the world, wherever you are: at the office, at home, on the road, or in a cafe.
- Participate in webinars, video and audio conferences
- Create your own events and invite participants
- Get timely notifications of events involving you
- Choose your preferred video viewing method using full-screen or chat mode
- View the speaker's documents
- Visit with other participants via chat
- Record events
- Use the feedback form for any questions you have
HOW DO I CONNECT TO AN EVENT?
- Click on the link you receive from the event organizer.
- If you're registered at www.imind.ru, select the desired event from the schedule.
HOW DO I CREATE AN EVENT?
- Click on "Create" in the upper right-hand corner
- In the window that opens, click the "Start now" tab
- To plan an event in advance, select the "Plan" tab and specify the event date
All you need to ensure good sound quality are the built-in microphone and speakers. For even better results, we recommend that you use a headset, or at least earphones.
- Video transmission requires considerable bandwidth, so when using 3G/4G networks we recommend that you use an unlimited mobile internet plan or a WiFi connection.
- For good quality video and sound we recommend using a WiFi network for a stable connection.
- The camera will be turned on by default. You can turn off the camera any time during the event.
- This app features one-click event recording
- Recording is sever-based, ensuring maximum quality regardless of the stability of your internet connection
- You can download your recodings from your personal account at www.imind.ru
Instantly Run online meetings and webinars:
- Run live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video up to 32 partecipants
- Meet with up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos and presentation
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share files and documents
SpaceMeet online meetings and webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media It is incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, present global webinars in high-impact video- from a single, intuitive control panel.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
RingCentral Meetings is available for RingCentral U.S., U.K. and Canada Office customers. Anyone invited to a meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• HD Video conference: From your Android phone or tablet, hold meetings with participants and connect in high definition video. ***
• Screen share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime. Host and attendees can present any document including files from Dropbox. **
• Dial-in conference number: Join the meeting using your device audio or telephone dial-in . ***
• Host controls: Hosts can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, lock meeting and remove participants.
• Integrated chat: Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Safe driving mode: Automatically turns off the video and microphone enabling the attendee to just listen in
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
• Connect with anyone on Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows or Mac
* 50 participants with RingCentral Office Enterprise edition, 25 participants with Premium edition, 4 participants with Standard edition.
** Screen sharing requires Android OS 5.0 and above.
*** LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Video and voice quality may be affected when using this app outside of the U.S, Canada and U.K..
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
Using OpenScape Web Collaboration you can:
• Minimize costs for third party conferencing services
• Reduce the need for travel
• Enhance collaboration and team productivity
• Improve your competitive advantage
Key Capabilities of OpenScape Web
Desktop or Application Sharing: Moderators can share their desktop or just a single application, with Android participants. Moderators can also give control to an Android participant, which enables that participant to write directly in the moderator's document or application via his/her Android-Device.
Instant Message Chat: All participants can exchange real-time text messages with other participants or the presenter using an instant messaging (IM)-like interface.
Multi-party Video Chat
Full motion multi-party video chat capabilities are built into the solution to engage your audience and deliver a more personalized and natural collaboration experience from your Android-Device.
For more information about OpenScape Web Collaboration,
please visit us at
· A brand new updated user interface
· Through the new Personal Meeting Controls, you have easy access to features that make hosting or viewing a meeting easier to navigate.
· Click Schedule a Meeting and an invitation prepopulated with the meeting details and ready to email.
· Enhanced Connect Audio features make it easy to connect the audio using your 3G/4G wireless network or WiFi.
· Run your presentation or pass control to someone else, right from your mobile device.
· Cloud-based file storage.
· Share files and chat with others in the meeting.
· Automatically syncs contacts across all your devices.
· Consistent user experience across your computer and smartphone.
· REGISTERED USERS - START or JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in using your iMeet credentials.
· UNREGISTERED GUESTS – JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in as a First-Time Guest.
Questions? Email Care@iMeet.com.
FHSS system has strong anti-interference technology and longer transmission distance.
FHSS is paired system which has transmitter and receiver portion.
- Transmitter side can connect up to 4 cameras
- Receiver side can record video up to 4 separated files
- Receiver has LCD panel display (optional)
- Motion detect
- Schedule recording on Receiver