Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Work more effectively by organizing remote video meetings with coworkers, clients, and partners. Save on training, travel, and business trip expenses with this convenient, easy-to-use video conferencing service. Now you can make important decisions in less time and discuss pressing issues from anywhere in the world, wherever you are: at the office, at home, on the road, or in a cafe.
- Participate in webinars, video and audio conferences
- Create your own events and invite participants
- Get timely notifications of events involving you
- Choose your preferred video viewing method using full-screen or chat mode
- View the speaker's documents
- Visit with other participants via chat
- Record events
- Use the feedback form for any questions you have
HOW DO I CONNECT TO AN EVENT?
- Click on the link you receive from the event organizer.
- If you're registered at www.imind.ru, select the desired event from the schedule.
HOW DO I CREATE AN EVENT?
- Click on "Create" in the upper right-hand corner
- In the window that opens, click the "Start now" tab
- To plan an event in advance, select the "Plan" tab and specify the event date
All you need to ensure good sound quality are the built-in microphone and speakers. For even better results, we recommend that you use a headset, or at least earphones.
- Video transmission requires considerable bandwidth, so when using 3G/4G networks we recommend that you use an unlimited mobile internet plan or a WiFi connection.
- For good quality video and sound we recommend using a WiFi network for a stable connection.
- The camera will be turned on by default. You can turn off the camera any time during the event.
- This app features one-click event recording
- Recording is sever-based, ensuring maximum quality regardless of the stability of your internet connection
- You can download your recodings from your personal account at www.imind.ru
Whether you are a webinar organizer or participant, Onstream Webinars will help you train and present effortlessly in the cloud.
As any webinar organizer knows, much of the work lies in sending invitations, collecting registrations, emailing reminders, recording the session and distributing follow-up communications. Onstream Webinars puts you in control of the entire process – simply and cost effectively.
Webinars can improve productivity and save on travel costs by presenting your information in a highly interactive, customized environment. Securely share confidential documents, and easily impart your desktop and applications with desktop and mobile users globally.
Onstream Webinars are ideal for lead generation, thought-leadership events, product announcements, PR and analyst relations, sales demonstrations as well as employee, partner and customer training with remote, team members.
This cloud-based service will allow you to enhance your interactions with customers, prospects and colleagues and to receive a considerable return on investment.
Easy to Use. Onstream Webinars are easy to use for both hosts and participants. The simple, intuitive interface makes starting and conducting a webinar easy – all that is needed is a web browser to join. No additional software is necessary.
Accessible. The online meetings allow you to share your webcam, video clips, documents and whiteboard with participants, whether they are sitting at a desktop computer or on the go with a mobile device.
Cost Effective. Conduct as many meetings as you like for one low, monthly rate – regardless of duration or frequency. There are no overages to worry about.
Secure. All sessions include end-to-end, 128-bit encryption. Additional security features, such as unique participant links and password protection, can be enabled if desired.
Cloud-based. Easily set up and manage your webinars in the cloud. No hardware or software pre-installation, training or configuration is required.
Download the app or visit onstreammedia.com can get started today!
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.