Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
BBB-Android is a BigBlueButton client for Android.
BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for distance education. For more information, visit http://bigbluebutton.org.
BBB-Android was developed as part of the Mconf project. For more information, visit http://inf.ufrgs.br/prav/gtmconf.
If you have any suggestion or bug to report, please visit http://code.google.com/p/mconf and create an Issue or send a message to email@example.com.
This application is licensed under the GNU General Public License, and the source code is available in https://github.com/mconf/mconf-mobile.
The Mconf project is sponsored by the Brazilian NREN (National Research and Educational Network) (http://www.rnp.br).
Work more effectively by organizing remote video meetings with coworkers, clients, and partners. Save on training, travel, and business trip expenses with this convenient, easy-to-use video conferencing service. Now you can make important decisions in less time and discuss pressing issues from anywhere in the world, wherever you are: at the office, at home, on the road, or in a cafe.
- Participate in webinars, video and audio conferences
- Create your own events and invite participants
- Get timely notifications of events involving you
- Choose your preferred video viewing method using full-screen or chat mode
- View the speaker's documents
- Visit with other participants via chat
- Record events
- Use the feedback form for any questions you have
HOW DO I CONNECT TO AN EVENT?
- Click on the link you receive from the event organizer.
- If you're registered at www.imind.ru, select the desired event from the schedule.
HOW DO I CREATE AN EVENT?
- Click on "Create" in the upper right-hand corner
- In the window that opens, click the "Start now" tab
- To plan an event in advance, select the "Plan" tab and specify the event date
All you need to ensure good sound quality are the built-in microphone and speakers. For even better results, we recommend that you use a headset, or at least earphones.
- Video transmission requires considerable bandwidth, so when using 3G/4G networks we recommend that you use an unlimited mobile internet plan or a WiFi connection.
- For good quality video and sound we recommend using a WiFi network for a stable connection.
- The camera will be turned on by default. You can turn off the camera any time during the event.
- This app features one-click event recording
- Recording is sever-based, ensuring maximum quality regardless of the stability of your internet connection
- You can download your recodings from your personal account at www.imind.ru
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
Mconf is an open source multiconference system for web and mobile devices. For more information, visit https://mconf.org.
If you have any suggestion or bug to report, please visit http://dev.mconf.org/redmine and create an issue, or send a message to email@example.com.
The source code of this app is available at https://github.com/mconf/bbb-air-client.
Instantly Run online meetings and webinars:
- Run live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video up to 32 partecipants
- Meet with up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos and presentation
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share files and documents
SpaceMeet online meetings and webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media It is incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, present global webinars in high-impact video- from a single, intuitive control panel.
From inside the MegaMeeting.com app, meeting attendees are able to:
-Be seen by others in the meeting
-Listen to and be heard through VoIP audio
-Chat privately or publicly with attendees
-View the live video of up to 16 participants
-Watch and collaborate on presentations or documents shared by the meeting host