Potential is there but it really is too complicated. I get it but it's so time consuming. I don't think you have to enter soooooo much about the client. As a stylist you should be able to keep some of this in your head. Textures change, lengths change, lots of things change. To have to constantly update so much is a bit impractical.
Needs to be simplified, way to much going on and not direct enough when busy.
• Check out the new how to videos.
• Users can now create custom batch sizes for clients.
• The color wheel, an essential tool for every colorist, is now available in the Mia app for viewing during the creation of a new formula.
• Mia now offers a Tech App tab that allows a user to customize existing technical applications and create custom applications.
• BYOF (Build Your Own Formula). Build your formula the way you want with Mia’s new alternative work flow for formula creation.