MyNiño is a child tracking multi-platform application that helps parents to track their child's GPS location, Dialed/Received Calls, Incoming/Outgoing SMSs, Contacts straight on their smartphones. In addition to this, MyNiño allows parents to Geo-fence Child's device by setting the radius
(boundary) for child's device.
For more details before downloading MyNiño application, please visit www.silvertouch.mobi/mynino
The parent application receives notifications and reports of Child's Calls, SMSs, Locations visited, and locations visited breaking Geo-fence. Parent can manage settings to receive Calls, SMSs, location, and Geo-fence reports and notifications from their application without accessing the child app installed on child's device.
MyNiño is cross-platform application that connects Parent and Child on similar or different platforms.
Using MyNiño, Parent can get the below reports when child app is running on Child's smartphone,
1. Reports of all Dialed and Received Calls of Child
2. Reports of all Incoming and Outgoing SMSs of Child
3. Child's Contacts saved in Phonebook
4. Reports of Child's visited Locations
5. Geo-fence Child's device by providing location details and radius (in Miles/Kms). Get reports of locations visited by child breaking Geo-fence.
6. Get notification alert when Child's mobile is switched off or is not in GPRS/Wi-Fi range.
7. Get Past reports for Calls and SMSs.
Internet connectivity is mandatory to receive child reports.
For more information, please visit http://www.silvertouch.mobi/mynino
For any queries or suggestions, write us on firstname.lastname@example.org