Battery Widget is an elegant 1x1 widget which shows you the battery level on your home screen, with some nice animation when charging. Tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim/YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
There is no difference between free and donate.
This is application for displaying system information on the notification and status icon.
To save battery, paused the service after screen off. So, no consume the battery during sleep.
Apply changed setting at the next update information.
It is working above Android 2.1.
** "Display value on icon" is not working on ICS because ICS doesn't support to display number anymore
System Info, Nofitification, Status Bar, CPU, RAM, ROM, Storage, SD Card, Battery
* Know the health of your battery
* Controls the charge log (PRO)
* Customize the widget as you want (PRO)
* Know the status of the battery
* Know the approximate remaining time (PRO)
* know the voltage and battery technology
* Know the battery temperature
* know the duration of your battery (PRO)
* Shows the percentage in the notification bar
Network Permissions - To view ad
* Battery , Battery Widget , Battery Notification , Battery Stats , Battery Percentage, battery percentage , battery statistics , notification of drums .
* Axolotl Software, AXLMX , HTC
Show information with toast.
Information is battery level and temperature.
"Toast info" is about...
・This app is very simple and easy.
・Not have operation screen and setting.
・This app icon is very simple.
・This app isn't widget, but work like widget.
・Because it isn't widget, doesn't always reside.
・Can be changed to your favorite icon.(Use the icon change app.)
・APK size is very small !
Copyright(C) 2013 takash1 t0m0be All rights reserved
Battery Info needs very little RAM.
keywords: akku, battery, batterie, accu, energie, energy, charge, indicator level, power, source, status, voltage, temperature, tool, best
i.e how much Percentage is remaining, The voltage of the Battery, Type of battery, and the Temperature of the Battery.
This will definitely help you in using your phone.
Download it..Its FREE..!!!
> Display Battery Level Percentage
> Battery Technology info
> Battery Temperature info
> Battery Charge Status
> Battery Health info
> Battery Voltage info
More from developer
The home screen widget allows you to easily see the level of your battery and the new status bar notification gives easy access to battery level, temperature and voltage information.
Battery info comes in a range of languages for ease of use and is compatible with the latest phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S4.
If you have any problems with Battery info please email me for support.
If you like this app please consider buying the donate version Battery Pro Info. Thanks :)