This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 250’000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, ...
••• Features •••
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 250'000 peak names
- Fast rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital binoculars to select less prominent peaks
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Uses GPS to get your current location
- Maps (online) for viewpoint selection
- Dialog for entering coordinates manually
- Uses compass and accelerometer sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
••• Comments •••
"Super easy handling, super smooth views and excellent user interface. I love hopping to my favorite mountains and enjoy the panorama, while being there or hundreds of miles away" -- hiker45
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating in Google Play (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to email@example.com.
GPS Maps Offline Street View enables you to search and browse different locations of countries, cities, etc. online as well as offline.
Important: How much map is loaded online it will save into memory and you can see it later when you want. First you have to visit any place location online then and then only it save that map automatically.
You can use it online map also. But it will store last visited map only.
Using Previous Search Button(if you search last time using internet) you can see offline map when not coverage.
Offline Directions and Places will coming soon our developer working on it.
Important Note: This application need internet connection to work when loading map, if internet connection is slow you may face slow map loading, So please don't give bad review. Enjoy ;)
Easiest way to view street-level imagery from your phone.
My Street View has two simple objective;
-Search address and see the street view of the address.
-Touch my location button and see the Street view of your location if available.
In new version , you can drag pagmen on the map to view other streets.
Also you can press "Pagmen Button" to view it in native Google Street View application which is more faster.
*It needs a fast internet connection 3g,4g or wifi.
Please rate if you like it, and email if you have a problem.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
POWERFUL GEOLOCATED RECORD TAKING:
*automatically timestamped file name when created and the location GPS location is established
*Google Earth KML or ZIP archives using e-mail or any other web based user enabled service.
*Drop your KML files into Google Earth to see your location mapped on the desktop.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
If you have viewed google location history on the phone, you will feel more convenient while using the AP.
If you didn't have used google location history, you can go to here to see it:
Please open your google location reporting, then you will have location reporting data.
How to open your google location reporting, please see the web site:
tag: google, history, location, location history, latitude
KMLZ to Earth allows you to browse through your local files to select a KML or KMZ file to display in Google Earth. It also allows you to view your saved email attachments in Google Earth.
In the Explorer activity, if you browse to a directory containing images with location information,
* Tap the file icon to view the photo closely
* Tap the file name to create a KMZ file
* Tap "View images to create KMZ" to create a KMZ file with the locations and images from multiple photos
In your email application, save the KML or KMZ file, and then tap it again to choose to view it with KMLZ to Earth.
Since Google Earth for Android doesn't seem to have published limits on file sizes, your success with files larger than 4MB may vary. Large files cause Google Earth to to load slowly, or if they are too large, not display them entirely. If this occurs, try to reduce the size of the images used or the number of images selected to create smaller KMZ files.
The size of the images shown in Google Earth decreases progressively as the total size of images are selected, in order to keep the total file size small enough to view on Google Earth for Android.
When creating a KMZ file, each image containing location information is shown as a thumbnail, along with the image name, time taken, resolution and size. Thumbnails can be tapped for a larger preview of the image. All, none, or individual files can be selected to create a KMZ file from images in one directory.
DO NOT PUT SPACES OR OTHER STRANGE CHARACTERS IN FILE NAMES! LETTER, NUMBER, UNDERSCORE, PERIOD, AND HYPHEN CHARACTERS ALLOWED. ANY ILLEGAL CHARACTERS WILL BE REPLACED WITH UNDERSCORES.
File names must end in ".jpg", ".kml", ".kmz" to be visible to view in KMLZ to Earth, and capitalization does not matter.
Files that you select to view are copied to the "Home" directory, typically /mnt/sdcard/kmlz. WARNING! Any file that does not end in ".kml" or ".kmz" will be deleted automatically from this directory, or when you choose to use Menu, Clear Home, and confirm.
The Home button will take you quickly to the /mnt/sdcard/kmlz directory (or a similar path) to see which files you have previously viewed, and view them again.
This app can't be set as default for any action, if you try, then it will reset itself. This ensures you the choice of action always and prevents a possible undesirable loop.
If experiencing problems with Google Earth, use the Menu, Manage Earth, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache. Clear Cache is very helpful to get accurate results if you are testing the same file name multiple times.
Likewise, if experiencing problems with KMLZ to Earth, use the Menu, Manage KMZL, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache.
This application runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8001/ to serve pages from it's "Home" directory to Google Earth. In order to do this, it will have a running process in the background. A notification will be issued to remind you that this process is running. If you view the notification, then you return to the application, where pressing back will allow you to terminate the application and the background web server process.
Supports Find direction/Navigate/Store Locations(Address).
* Requires Google Maps 4.2.0 or higher.
* Navigation Feature requires Google Maps 4.2.0 and Android 1.6 or higher.
Check out future release schedule:
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
In this application gps system tell your current .
- HD map
- GPS system
- Different map like normal , satellite, Hybrid etc.
1. Finds the shortest route to your destination whether you’re walking, using public transport, your vehicle or bicycle.
2. Search on your map and find your destination with the location, address, name of the street or phone number
3. Find the nearest information on your nearest restaurant, bank, hospital, bus-stop or subway
4. View arrival times for buses in Seoul/Gyeonggi-do/Busan/Daejeon
5. Calling a taxi at current location and Sharing taxi route
6. View the traffic situation (road speeds and accidents/restrictions) and CCTVs of major roads in real-time
7. Street view/airplane view that can be used with maps to obtain actual views of major cities
8. ‘Hiking maps’ of major mountains and major ‘bicycle route maps’ in the country
9. ‘Download’ function, which allows use of the application in places with restricted internet access
[Additional Information for Use]
1. Bus routes and bus-stop information are provided for all regions in the country.
2. ‘Bus Arrival Information’ and ‘Traffic Information’ can differ depending on the actual traffic situation and the information supplier.
3. ‘Arrival times’ and the ‘estimated travel time’ for subway routes can differ depending on the actual operating conditions.
4. The hiking track is indicated on the magnified level of the map image, the bicycle routes are displayed on the map once you select the ‘bicycle’ option from the ‘view option’.
5. If you install the application on your SD memory card, the application may disappear without warning. Please make sure that you install the application in the internal memory of your device if to avoid the problems that occur due to the bug of the Android OS
• Iguazu Falls
• The Great Pyramid of Giza
• The Great Wall of China
• Dracula's Castle
• Danube Delta
• Chichen Itza
• Amalfi Coast
• Zion National Park
• Yosemite National Park
• The Parthenon
• The Louvre
• Neuschwanstein Castle
• Galapagos Islands
• Cinque Terre
Top places to see before you die
Must see places around the world
Around the world
List of places to visit