I'm disappointed The concept is very interesting but overall I'm disappointed. The UI is slow not very good and it's practically unusable on a phone. I was excited when I saw the app.
Needs improvement The app suggests a faster connection helps photos load faster. I tried viewing the photos using wifi and on my computer and it still rather slow not to mention the interface needs improvement. If the viewer needs mega bandwidth and a super fast connection good luck. I'm sure Trey and his crew will work out the bugs and get it working but for now will take a pass. It's a good concept and another avenue for Trey to share his photos so it's worth developing.
first off - it talks. it asked for my name MIKE - it says Michael for some reason. i see no way of turning it off. it shows just snap shots of the area. 2 guys kissing. dead flowers etc. useless erasing.
Great A must have apps nit just for photographer but also for travellers, thank you Trey
No delete button for saved trips? This user interface is either very modern or very lacking. I want to free up some space and delete saved trips on My Nexus 7 (2013). But apparently I'm too stupid to figure out how.
A little slow to load pictures Is there a way to rate photos? Some seem out of place.
- Fixed bug that was causing photos and pins to not appear.
- The options to create new trips from photo viewer has been added.
- Fixed crashes on some devices
- Fixed the issue where some of the images were not being loaded in photo viewer.
- Fixed the crashes occurring after welcome screens on certain devices.
- Fixed the issue where long names were causing the buttons to disappear on welcome screens.
Collect your summits and hiking-badges with your phone and share it on facebook!