Needs improvement The app suggests a faster connection helps photos load faster. I tried viewing the photos using wifi and on my computer and it still rather slow not to mention the interface needs improvement. If the viewer needs mega bandwidth and a super fast connection good luck. I'm sure Trey and his crew will work out the bugs and get it working but for now will take a pass. It's a good concept and another avenue for Trey to share his photos so it's worth developing.
Too buggy, very slow! Samsung S5- I have to fight with this app too much. Easier to plan my shoots ahead of time with google maps and show photos. Sorry karen, but your voice is way over the top and a little creepy in this app. Had to turn it off. I have been wating for this app for a year. Very disspointing. Un-install for now.
I'm disappointed The concept is very interesting but overall I'm disappointed. The UI is slow not very good and it's practically unusable on a phone. I was excited when I saw the app.
Ui is garbage This app needs to be redesigned. No back button or menu. It's almost useless on a phone. This looks to be meant for a tablet.
Nice concept, not very practical The images of leaves, animals and selfies should not be on here.. it makes finding landscape locations a chore. Rubbish pictures should be filtered
No delete button for saved trips? This user interface is either very modern or very lacking. I want to free up some space and delete saved trips on My Nexus 7 (2013). But apparently I'm too stupid to figure out how.
- Fixed bug that was causing photos and pins to not appear.
- The options to create new trips from photo viewer has been added.
- Fixed crashes on some devices
- Fixed the issue where some of the images were not being loaded in photo viewer.
- Fixed the crashes occurring after welcome screens on certain devices.
- Fixed the issue where long names were causing the buttons to disappear on welcome screens.