Whether you are at home or away, this app offers you some amazing benefits:
- View all our latest private sales
- Create your own alerts so you never miss a sale
- Book your stay with confidence with our secure payment system
- Track and access all your account details
- Invite your friends and receive voucher when they register to the club
About Voyage Privé:
Voyage Privé is a luxury travel club that scours the globe to bring its members unforgettable getaways, at unbelievable prices.
Not yet a member?
You can join the club for free and without obligation, directly from the application.
Begin your next journey with the beauty and ease of the Expedia App.
Take advantage of mobile-exclusive deals and book your trip with just a few taps. Access your itineraries on the go and rest easy knowing that we’ll alert you to important information like flight delays and hotel check-out times.
From booking to check-in and beyond, we’re constantly improving our app to enhance your travel experience. Download the Expedia App today.
Save big on hotel rooms:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive deals
● Sort by price, deals, or reviews
● See reviews from customers who are verified hotel guests
Find the perfect flight:
● Book a flight to nearly anywhere in the world
● Sort by price, duration, or departure and arrival time
● Search by city or airport
Book in a flash:
● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds
● Slide to purchase, and you're on your way!
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on your purchases
See & share your trip information:
● View upcoming travel details
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message
● Get notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and much more!
(10 € de réduction par réservation de vol sec, uniquement valable sur notre application. La réduction est calculée par rapport aux prix accessibles directement sur le site www.govoyages.com)
Profitez d'offres mobiles et réservez votre voyage en quelques minutes. Où allez-vous partir?
Rechercher et comparer:
- Toutes les compagnies et les destinations avec des millions de combinaisons
- Réutilisez l'historique de recherche pour vos prochaines recherches
- Géolocalisez les aéroports les plus proches
Réservation simple et sécurisée:
- Un grand choix de cartes de crédit et de débit pour les paiements
- Choisissez l'un des programmes de protection pour vos voyages
- Utilisez vos codes de voyageur fréquent
- Enregistrez les infos sur les voyageurs et vos coordonnées pour vos prochaines réservations
Voyagez sans stress:
- Accès permanent à votre itinéraire aérien
- Appelez le centre d'assistance Go Voyages en un clic
- Enregistrez les infos des vols que vous avez réservés dans le calendrier de votre téléphone
- Partagez les infos de vos vols avec vos amis
- Plus de 400.000 hôtels dans 197 pays
- Réservez depuis votre app et payez directement à l'hôtel.
- Louez une voiture pour vos vacances en un seul clic
The Booking.com hotel app puts over 600,000 properties at your fingertips for simple and secure booking on your Android phone and tablet. You'll find ideal accommodations anywhere, anytime – best price guaranteed.
WHY CHOOSE THE BOOKING.COM APP?
- When you need a hotel in a hurry, in one tap you can find the best hotels closest to you for tonight, and even book participating hotels without a credit card!
- And we don’t just have hotels: check out our range of villas, apartments, B&Bs, hostels and more in over 70,000 destinations worldwide.
- 40 million verified guest reviews help you find the perfect place to stay.
- Then, once you’ve booked, your confirmation is stored in the app to use at check-in. It’s even available if you don’t have internet access, so you’ll never print (or forget) your confirmation again!
- If you also use Booking.com on your computer, sign in to your account and we’ll automatically sync your bookings, recent searches, lists, account details and more to the app. Pick up where you left off, at any time.
FINDING THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
- Search by city, landmark, even hotel name, or just search for properties nearby in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: best price, deals, guest review score, and more.
- Then narrow your search results with handy filters: price range, city districts, or facilities (e.g. Swimming Pool, Free WiFi, Parking) and more.
- Switch to map view to find hotels in your preferred neighborhood. HINT: If you’re on a tablet you can actually draw a specific area on the map with your finger to find results there!
- Large photos for tablet put you in the picture (and the mood) for your next trip.
- You can also save your favorite dreamy places to personalized lists (think of them as vacation wish lists!), which are synced across all devices if you’re signed in to your Booking.com account.
- Sign in to your Booking.com account and we’ll automatically fill your details for even faster booking, including the credit cards you’ve chosen to store.
- The app is available in 42 languages and you can view prices in 53 currencies.
GET THE BEST HOTEL DEALS
We showcase the best deals at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!)
- Secret Deals: You get first pick on great deals for hotels, apartments, resorts and more worldwide!
- Value Deals: Book hotels with the best value for their price and location.
- Late Deals: Find cheap hotels for last-minute hotel bookings near you.
HELPING YOU ALONG EVERY STEP OF YOUR STAY
- Save your booking confirmation to your photo gallery or access it offline in the app to check in easily, even without an internet connection.
- Find the way to your stay quickly and easily with maps.
- Adding hotel bookings to your calendar makes planning multiple stays easier.
- You can cancel or modify bookings on the move with the app.
- Access 24/7 Customer Service by phone or email. Customer Service is available in English and 41 other languages.
ALREADY A BOOKING.COM USER?
- After installing the app, sign in to the account you use on the Booking.com website. All of your hotel bookings, searches, viewed hotels, wish lists and account information will automatically be available in the app.
- You can easily switch between devices whenever you like. So if you’re at home on your laptop, or using your mobile on the go, all of your searches, bookings and more will be updated automatically as long as you’re signed in.
- You only have to sign in to your account once – we’ll keep you signed in to this hotels app.
- If you don’t have a Booking.com account, but made a booking on the website, you can import your booking to the app. Go to “My Bookings” in the account area and import using the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
MICHELIN Travel is a free application that will guide you across 85 countries and 30,0000 tourist attractions selected by the MICHELIN Green Guide. Descriptions, recommendations, photos, notes, reviews: the world in your pocket for free!
Personnalise your travel book and download it to view offline free of charge anywhere in the world: Nice, Paris, London, New York, Barcelona and even Bangkok…
Benefits of the MICHELIN Travel Mobile application
Search via the search engine or via maps
Geolocalise-via GPS, identify all the nearby tourist attractions to and display the route to get there.
RICH CONTENT, QUALITY, RECOMMENDED BY MICHELIN
- descriptions of thousands of destinations and tourist attractions compiled by tourism professionals and with masses of useful information
- Filter with:
-the MICHELIN recommendation: 3*** worth the trip, 2** worth a detour, 1* interesting
-types of tourist attractions: museums, castles, parks, gardens…
A PERSONALISED TRAVEL BOOK
Create your travel books and add the destinations and tourist attractions you want to visit, download them to locate from your homepage and view offline (text and photos).
- Compare the ratings, reviews and photos of other travelers
- Add your own photos, notes and reviews
- Share your travel books and favourite tourist attractions with friends.
A TOURIST GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD: 85 countries and hundreds of cities…
Examples of countries and cities
United States: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco…
Canada: Montréal, Vancouver…
Central and South America
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro,
Mexico: Mexico City, Oaxaca…
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam…
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville…
Germany: Berlin, Munich…
Great Britain: London, Edinburgh
France: Paris, Nice…
Italy: Rome, Venice…
Czech Republic: Prague…
+thousands of other cities in our world travel guide application
Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai…
China: Peking, Shanghai…
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai…
This application requires a 3G internet connection or wifi for search connection, but enables the creation of personalised travel books that can be downloaded for offline viewing (text and photos).
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
De plus, avec l’application Voyages à Rabais, vous aurez accès à une immense communauté de voyageurs prêts à partager leurs expériences à travers différents forums de discussion. Vous pourrez également visionner en haute définition les vidéos explicatives de nos différentes promotions et de nos circuits exclusifs.
-Un accès rapide à des guides de voyage pour plus de 70 pays
-Plus de 900 000 conseils et commentaires sur vos destinations
-Plus de 100 000 photos d’hôtels et destinations
-Réservation immédiate de vos forfaits, croisières et circuits exclusifs
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
The app offers you the unique opportunity to communicate abroad without any special language skills, as it can simply speak the translation as required. Easily understandable illustrations make communication even easier.
You can use the "Travel Interpreter" to order plane tickets, book hotel rooms, take a car to be repaired or order a meal in a restaurant without any language skills at all. More than 2,200 phrases and words are included for each language, all of which are clearly categorized according to the respective topic, such as customs, hotel, service, driving, car services, sightseeing, entertainment, eating and drinking, sport and leisure.
The integrated search function makes it even easier to find what you need. If, for example, you want to book a single room in a hotel, simply key in "single" and the phrase "I would like to book a single room" already appears on the screen.
• More than 2,200 illustrated phrases and words with audio tracks are included per language.
• You can download up to 32 target languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian.
• You download only the languages you need. Each language takes about 25 MB free space on your SD-card.
• Favorites category for saving words and phrases in to your own list.
• Exercise based on the flashcard drill concept, so that you can learn words and phrases from your favorites list.
• All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• Precise and simple categories with topics and sub-topics.
• Fast full text search function, also for partial words.
• All content stored on the device, no internet connection required for use. You only need to download the necessary languages ones.
• Each entry is illustrated, making communication even easier.
• Very easy to use by young and old.
• Includes phonetic characters for the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi and Thai.
• List your allergies, medications and illnesses in a health record that can be shared with healthcare professionals and translated into a number of languages (French, Arabic, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin and Russian)
• Use the geolocation feature to find healthcare facilities recommended by the assistance service
• Get helpful travel tips and information
En week-end à Marseille et besoin de trouver un hôtel rapidement dans les environs ? En vadrouille en Malaisie sans avoir réservé une chambre pour les deux prochaines nuits ? Pas de problème, avec votre application Hôtel Voyages-sncf, retrouvez notre sélection de 200 000 hôtels disponibles dans plus de 20 000 villes partout dans le monde.
#Une réservation plus rapide qu’un coup de fil
1. je sélectionne la ville
2. Je trouve un hôtel
3. Je choisis la chambre
4. Je réserve
5. Je me prélasse dans le jacuzzi :)
#Les plus de l’application
• Pas de mauvaise surprise : accédez aux disponibilités de l’hôtel en temps réel
• Complet : un large choix d’hôtels partout dans le monde, de 1 à 5 étoiles.
• Pratique : grâce au système de géolocalisation, trouvez rapidement l’hôtel le plus proche de vous
• Disponible : réservez jusqu’à 23h le jour de votre départ
• Sûr : consultez des avis clients certifiés
• Bon plan : retrouvez toutes les promos hôtels du site voyages-sncf.com.
The NYCTT App is now available for your IPhone and IPad. It’s a PRACTICAL and USEFUL App helping you to plan your trip to New York City and to enjoy your stay in the city!!!
How to use the NYCTT App?
It gives you a lot of information either for the preparation of your trip or for your stay in NYC.
All the information is available OFFLINE, without any CONNECTION!
Once in New York, you’ll be able to use the application everywhere and for FREE.
You won’t need a wireless connection, and therefore no extra charge!
All the information is available through the GPS geolocation of your IPhone.
What’s in the App?
- A "NAVIGATION - GEOLOCATION" tab that you can CUSTOMIZE !!! Put your own places (your hotel, bars and restaurants you want to visit during your stay in NYC...).
- A "BEFORE YOU GO" tab.
- A "ONCE IN NYC" tab.
- A "REMINDER" for what you need to do at least one month and one week before leaving, and a checklist of what you need to pack in your checked baggage and carry-on before heading to the airport.
- A "VISIT PLAN" tab with different types of plan to visit NY in 1 day, 3 days and 1 week.
- The poster "I LOVE NYCTT" for you to take a selfie, send it to me and I’ll publish it in NYCTT!
- A "TIP" and "TAX" calculator.
- A place to create your own "PLANNING".
- The New York "SUBWAY MAP" and "BUS MAP".
- A converter € - $ / £ - $ .
The application has not been 100% translated yet but it will be completed in the coming weeks.
Feel free to send me your ideas and tips to enhance and further improve the iPhone & iPad App.
Author: Alex BPVNY & Memo
★ Chosen by Google as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ★
Minube has a new update that lets you convert your travel photos into lifelong memories! Even casual travelers have phones galleries full of thousands of amazing photos, but who really remembers where each and every one was taken? Well, minube can help you relive your trips by identifying exactly where each of your travel photos were taken. You can even add your travel tips to each place and, of course, use our photo editor to choose the photos you want to publish and those you’d prefer to keep private. The end result is an amazing traveler’s keepsake, complete with maps and travel dates, which you can share with your friends.
We've also given our travel app a beautiful new look so you can get inspired, find cheap hotels, tourist attractions, and restaurants and start planning your trips better than ever. Use our Inspiration tool to find interesting new travel ideas, search for over 50,000 global destinations and see things to see, restaurant reviews, hotel reviews, and everything else no traveler can miss. Save your favorite places into lists and download to use as your personalized travel itinerary, complete with map. If you’re interested in travel and tourism, get the minube vacation planner today!
Want to learn more about minube?
Follow us on Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/minube
Follow us on Twitter → https://twitter.com/minubeapp
Why do we need these permissions?
Identity: So you can create an account and enter into minube and enjoy a more thorough travel-planning experience.
Location: To find tourist attractions, restaurants, and hotels near you and get directions to local points of interest.
Internet: To connect to the minube platform and discover thousands of new places and destinations around the world.
Multimedia and Files: For temporary data storage and to download lists and travel guides offline to use them without an internet connection when you're travelling.
In-app billing: So you can enjoy exclusive content.
Others: So you can use complimentary Google services like Maps, Google Login, and push notifications.
• prescriptions d'entrée en Suisse: passeport, visa, procédure à la frontière;
• achats à l'étranger (franchises quantitatives): franchises-valeur applicables à l'alcool, au tabac et aux denrées alimentaires;
• franchissement de la frontière avec des animaux et des plantes;
• franchissement de la frontière avec un véhicule;
• interdictions, restrictions (piratage des marques, souvenirs, médicaments, etc.).
Cette application de la douane contient également les informations concernant les achats sur Internet ainsi que le trafic postal et le trafic de courrier rapide.
Tous les postes frontières situés sur les axes routiers principaux sont indiqués en fonction de la distance qui les sépare du lieu où vous vous trouvez. Le bureau de douane le plus proche apparaît en premier.
Cette application de la douane est aussi disponible en allemand, italien et anglais. Vous trouvez ces versions sous les noms suivants:
• Allemand: “Reise & Waren”
• Italien: “Viaggio e merci”
• Anglais: “Travel and goods”
La douane suisse au service de l’économie, de la sécurité et de la santé.
✭✭✭✭✭ WINNER: Audience Pick, LAUNCH conference, Autumn 2011
"Gorgeous" - GigaOm
"It’s the ultimate scouting tool that every photographer will want to have with them everywhere they go." - Thomas Hawk
"This is a beautiful, well-crafted app that isn’t like anything else I’ve seen yet. It’s for people who want to explore the earth, or who want to photograph it." - Robert Scoble
Video preview at: http://www.StuckOnEarthApp.com
➤ Discover millions of amazing places to visit - the best of the best.
➤ A smart algorithm chooses the best locations and photos based on a combination of crowdsourcing and curation.
➤ A wonderful map interface that allows you to zoom into any level in any country to find the best places to visit.
➤ No ideas for future trips or places to photograph? Try our countless Top 50 Lists to get inspired!
➤ Create trips for the future: "Florida in 2014" or "Wine escapade in France, le sigh!"
➤ All saved trips are available offline, since I know when you are on the road, connectivity can be tough.
➤ A customized experienced based on your personality type - Photographer, Explorer, or Daydreamer.
➤ Professional voice actress, Karen Hutton, serves as your personal travel guide.
➤ A thriving community where you can submit your own geo-located photos.
➤ Have an idea for a Top 50 List? Let our editors know in the Stuck On Earth community in Flickr!
About Me and the App:
Hello, I'm Trey. I'm the guy that made this app.
I believe that one of the great purposes of life is to have as many awesome experiences as possible. To fill your life with stories -- this is a wonderful goal. To this end, I created this app very much for myself. I am a travel photographer, and I run the #1 travel photography blog in the world at StuckInCustoms.com -- so this is an area where I have a lot of experience.
There is a big problem that this app solves for me, personally. I have limited time, and I want the best information about where to visit and what I will see, generally, when I get there. When most people look at travel guides, they simply look for the pretty pictures and think, "I want to go THERE." This takes that experience to the next order of magnitude, and makes it all extremely practical with Trip-Planning.
Even if you don't travel, you still want to find interesting places to see and experience within a short drive of your home. Or maybe there are hidden gems right in your very town that you've never discovered. Because our algorithm is a cool mix of crowdsourcing plus human-curated lists, you'll see some really good results.
All in One:
So, this is it, Stuck on Earth. You don't need to use multiple apps, webpages, and other resources to plan your trip. All the countries, cities, and rural areas of the world are in here -- all in one place. Add photos to your trip, and they'll be available offline. Everything you need is right here in this app. Thanks, and enjoy!
Have a question or found a bug? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BE INSPIRED DAILY!
Now you can enjoy the awe-inspiring beauty of Trey Ratcliff’s images on your Android device or GoogleTV! Trey's photos are showcased at the #1 Travel Photography blog in the world, http://StuckInCustoms.com.
Special thanks to Dagfinn Parnas for his fine work on this amazing app.
ABOUT TREY RATCLIFF
Trey Ratcliff is a photographer, artist, writer and adventurer. His photos and stories capture the beauty of exotic travel destinations and the humor of bizarre situations he often finds himself in. There is always something new, unexpected and beautiful to see. Each day, Trey posts a new photo to his website, StuckInCustoms.com, the #1 Travel Photography blog on the Internet.
Trey is best known as a pioneer in HDR photography. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, a technique whereby multiple levels of light are captured for a particular scene and then combined into a single photograph. The resulting images are richly detailed and more closely resemble what you recall of the scene in your mind.
Trey’s photo, “Fourth on Lake Austin”, was the first HDR photograph to hang in the Smithsonian. He has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and the BBC, and his photos have accumulated more than 50 million views. His best-selling book, "A World in HDR" sold out on Amazon in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Trey has taught many thousands of people the secrets to his techniques via his free HDR tutorial and a more detailed video tutorial, both are available on his website, http://stuckincustoms.com.
Trey is also a successful entrepreneur. His endeavors include popular iOS and Android apps such as 100CamerasIn1 (over 1 million downloads!) and Stuck On Earth (a completely unique travel photography app). In addition he launched Flatbooks.com, which is a rapidly growing eBook publisher.
For additional details about Trey please visit: http://www.stuckincustoms.com/trey-ratclif