De plus, avec l’application Voyages à Rabais, vous aurez accès à une immense communauté de voyageurs prêts à partager leurs expériences à travers différents forums de discussion. Vous pourrez également visionner en haute définition les vidéos explicatives de nos différentes promotions et de nos circuits exclusifs.
-Un accès rapide à des guides de voyage pour plus de 70 pays
-Plus de 900 000 conseils et commentaires sur vos destinations
-Plus de 100 000 photos d’hôtels et destinations
-Réservation immédiate de vos forfaits, croisières et circuits exclusifs
Whether you are at home or away, this app offers you some amazing benefits;
- View all our latest flash sales
- Create your own alerts so you never miss a sale
- Book your stay with confidence with our secure payment system
- Track and access all your account details
- Invite your friends and receive £10 when they make their first booking
About Voyage Privé:
Voyage Privé is a luxury travel club that scours the globe to bring its members unforgettable getaways, at unbelievable prices.
Not yet a member? You can join the club for free and without obligation, directly from the application.
Please note: This application is optimized Android 4
Désormais rien de plus simple pour réserver un billet d’avion en toute sérénité, où que vous soyez. Il suffit de définir vos critères, et notre moteur de recherche vous trouvera les meilleures offres.
Pour tous les vols, GO Voyages vous garantit le prix le plus bas !*
Le monde dans votre poche, c’est simple comme GO !
*conditions et modalités sur http://www.govoyages.com/garanties_vol.html
☆ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
☆ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
☆ Kim Komando’s App of the Day and Today’s Pick
☆ The Guardian: Android App of the Week
Get your personal travel itinerary for free with Tripomatic City Guides & Maps. Choose your destination and pick sights and attractions you want to visit, or get inspired by city tours suggested by Tripomatic’s travel experts.
• DAY-BY-DAY TRAVEL PLANNING
- Make your personal travel guide straight from your phone
- Discover great attractions nearby your location
- Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
- Download and print out an amazing PDF guide (available for free on http://www.tripomatic.com)
• ACCOMMODATION BOOKING
- Choose your hotel and book it instantly from the app
• SYNCS ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
- Edit your trip anywhere from any device with a web browser using http://www.tripomatic.com
• BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM MADE MAPS
- Enjoy built-in detailed and walking friendly maps
- Download offline maps (available as in-app purchase)
- Display transport lines in popular destinations
• MULTI-DESTINATION TRIPS
- Supports multi-destination trips
- Easily add sights along the way
• ALL MAJOR DESTINATIONS
- Available for more than 400 destinations worldwide
- Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
- See your trip visualized in a neat infographic and share it with your friends across all platforms
• CONNECT WITH US
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+Tripomatic/posts
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/tripomatic/
Plan your trip to:
☆ NORTH AMERICA
Albany, Anchorage, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Austin, Bahamas, Baltimore, Boston, Calgary, Cambridge, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Halifax, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Montreal, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Niagara Falls, Oklahoma City, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Reno, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Toronto, Tucson, Vancouver, Washington.
☆ SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA
Acapulco, Bogotá, Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Cancún, Cartagena, Cuzco, Havana, La Paz, Lima, Mexico City, Monterrey, Montevideo, Panamá, Quito, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, San Jose, Santiago, Santo Domingo, Sao Paulo.
Amsterdam, Antwerp, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Bruges, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Capri, Copenhagen, Dresden, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Florence, Geneva, Glasgow, Hamburg, Helsinki, Ibiza, Kiev, Kos, Krakow, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madeira, Madrid, Mallorca, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Riga, Rome, Rotterdam, Salzburg, Seville, Sofia, Sicily, St.Petersburg, Stockholm, Tallinn, Valencia, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich.
Abu Dhabi, Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Beirut, Busan, Calcutta, Dhaka, Dubai, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Macau, Manila, Mumbai, New Delhi, Osaka, Pattaya, Phnom Penh, Sapporo, Seoul, Shanghai, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei, Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Yerevan.
☆ AUSTRALIA AND OCEANIA
Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Fiji, Hawaii, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Wellington.
Addis Ababa, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Mauritius, Mombasa, Nairobi, Pretoria, Réunion, Seychelles, Tenerife, Windhoek, Zanzibar.
...and many more!
MICHELIN Travel is a free application that will guide you across 85 countries and 30,0000 tourist attractions selected by the MICHELIN Green Guide. Descriptions, recommendations, photos, notes, reviews: the world in your pocket for free!
Personnalise your travel book and download it to view offline free of charge anywhere in the world: Nice, Paris, London, New York, Barcelona and even Bangkok…
Benefits of the MICHELIN Travel Mobile application
Search via the search engine or via maps
Geolocalise-via GPS, identify all the nearby tourist attractions to and display the route to get there.
RICH CONTENT, QUALITY, RECOMMENDED BY MICHELIN
- descriptions of thousands of destinations and tourist attractions compiled by tourism professionals and with masses of useful information
- Filter with:
-the MICHELIN recommendation: 3*** worth the trip, 2** worth a detour, 1* interesting
-types of tourist attractions: museums, castles, parks, gardens…
A PERSONALISED TRAVEL BOOK
Create your travel books and add the destinations and tourist attractions you want to visit, download them to locate from your homepage and view offline (text and photos).
- Compare the ratings, reviews and photos of other travelers
- Add your own photos, notes and reviews
- Share your travel books and favourite tourist attractions with friends.
A TOURIST GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD: 85 countries and hundreds of cities…
Examples of countries and cities
United States: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco…
Canada: Montréal, Vancouver…
Central and South America
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro,
Mexico: Mexico City, Oaxaca…
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam…
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville…
Germany: Berlin, Munich…
Great Britain: London, Edinburgh
France: Paris, Nice…
Italy: Rome, Venice…
Czech Republic: Prague…
+thousands of other cities in our world travel guide application
Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai…
China: Peking, Shanghai…
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai…
This application requires a 3G internet connection or wifi for search connection, but enables the creation of personalised travel books that can be downloaded for offline viewing (text and photos).
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
En week-end à Marseille et besoin de trouver un hôtel rapidement dans les environs ? En vadrouille en Malaisie sans avoir réservé une chambre pour les deux prochaines nuits ? Pas de problème, avec votre application Hôtel Voyages-sncf, retrouvez notre sélection de 200 000 hôtels disponibles dans plus de 20 000 villes partout dans le monde.
#Une réservation plus rapide qu’un coup de fil
1. je sélectionne la ville
2. Je trouve un hôtel
3. Je choisis la chambre
4. Je réserve
5. Je me prélasse dans le jacuzzi :)
#Les plus de l’application
• Pas de mauvaise surprise : accédez aux disponibilités de l’hôtel en temps réel
• Complet : un large choix d’hôtels partout dans le monde, de 1 à 5 étoiles.
• Pratique : grâce au système de géolocalisation, trouvez rapidement l’hôtel le plus proche de vous
• Disponible : réservez jusqu’à 23h le jour de votre départ
• Sûr : consultez des avis clients certifiés
• Bon plan : retrouvez toutes les promos hôtels du site voyages-sncf.com.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Once the GPS signal is stable, hit the 'Start My Travel' button at the starting point of your travel.
In the next screen you will be shown an analog display of the speedOMeter, along with other parameters.
There's a play and stop button provided on the top center of the screen to start and stop the travel session.
During the travel you can refer the map for the current location by clicking the maps icon provided in the screen.
Once your travel is completed click the Stop button to end the travel session.
You can refer to this details anytime in the future by just selecting the History option in the Menu.
Satellite, Road and Terrain views are included in the maps....
1. To start the travel hit the start button and similarly to stop the travel hit the stop button.
2. During the travel if you wish to view the current location hit the maps icon on the screen.
3. To change the mapview Click Menu button -> Layers -> Select Appropriate view
4. To view previous travel details Menu -> History -> Select the travel name from the list. You will be provided with a map consisting of your start and end point.
Screens provided in the Application
1. Home Screen:
The home screen makes sure that the GPS signal is stable before the application is used. Once the application is stable hit the Start My Travel button to move on to the next screen.
View History button is provided so that you can view your previous travel details
2. Meter Screen
This screen shows up an analog Speedometer along with other parameters viz. Distance covered, Altitude, Maximum speed, Total Distance covered etc.
The button on the top left corner shows the start point and your current position.
The button in the top center is used to start and stop the travel session.
A graphical representation of the speed in given at the bottom.
Hit the menu button to set the units or to view the history...
3.History Screen (Map View):
Marker with green color denotes the Start point
Marker with red color denotes the end point
The inverted Triangular marker denotes the current position
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
Advanced versions of the phrasebooks, with more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases, are available from directly within the app. You also can purchase a set containing all 32 target languages. This option will save you money if you need more than one target language. An advanced version of “Travel Interpreter” with all 32 languages and more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases is also available on Google Play.
With Travel Interpreter Lite you get:
• 270 illustrated words and phrases with audio tracks from the Basics category per language, free of charge.
• Up to 32 target languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian.
• All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• Fast full text search function, including partial word search.
• Favorites category for saving words and phrases to your own list.
• Exercise based on the flashcard drill concept, so that you can learn words and phrases from your favorites list.
• All content stored on the device, no internet connection required for use. You only need to download the requiredl anguages once.
• Each entry is illustrated, making communication even easier.
• Very simple to use for all ages.
• Includes phonetic characters for the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew and Thai.
• Access the various travel assistance service phone numbers based on the country you’re visiting
• List your allergies, medications and illnesses in a health record that can be shared with healthcare professionals and translated into a number of languages (French, Arabic, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin and Russian)
• Use the geolocation feature to find healthcare facilities recommended by the assistance service
• Get helpful travel tips and information
Just moment ago we have added brand new photo quiz levels. Are you smart enough to guess where those flags are from? If guessing photos was easy for you, try this fun challenge. Guess which country's flag is this. After game check your badges in photo quiz competition and be sure to outwin your friends!
Are you a tourist and you like to travel? If so you have to check out this smart game. Both casual player and genius will love it. You will have to Use your memory in order to get maximum points and all this served in a form of beautiful quiz and fun game. Be smarter than others, compete with your friends and guess all the places from the postcards. Come on, make a break from work and have some fun and educational time.
Every tourist will be able to challenge his genius memory thanks to quiz features like:
- multiple travel destinations from all over the world
- almost daily updates of photos and flags
- most famous tourist sites
- unlockable levels and new questions with every update to test your memory
- achievements systems
- very convinient quiz game formula
- guess them all to be the best
- friendly and elegant user interface
Prove that you smartest among your friends and unlock all the levels. This trivia game will bring back your travel memories from your trips to Europe, Asia, Africa and many more!
The right app can make all the difference between a successful business trip and one that’s stressful and scattered. Whether you're embarking on a short road trip or a long excursion, you can rely on our trip assistant app to get to your destination.
This is an essential app for business travelers. The app uses Google maps so you can visualize your travel plans. An app that uses your source or current location to determine distance and the time required to reach you preset destination using the average speed you have chosen to travel at. Undoubtedly this app is an Essential add-on to make your smartphone smarter. Trip App is probably one of the most useful Apps for planning a car journey.
When it comes to road trip assistance, this one can’t be beat. The trip assistant app lets you access maps for thousands of cities, provinces, regions.
Lets say you are on business trip to Dubai UAE and staying in Hyatt Regency Hotel, You have a meeting in Jabel Ali Free Port in Dubai at next day in the morning at 9:30, You give input of your leaving point, and choose destination where you have to reach before meeting. It will ask you at what speed you want to drive your car, you put 90 KM/Hour. After giving the input it will tell you how long time you need to reach at your meeting point and will automatically set the alarm to let you know the exact leaving time from your point of residence.
-slick and intuitive piece of software
-Calculate Avg Speed
- Calculate Distance between source to destination
- Provides you with precise and exact location
- Alarm ring Automatically notifies you when you must leave your place.
- Over 90 of Barcelona’s best places to see, eat, and stay
- Over 250 high-res photos
- Offline maps and contact information
- Travel tips and practical information
- “Essentials” routes created by passionate travelers and expert locals
More from developer
✭✭✭✭✭ WINNER: Audience Pick, LAUNCH conference, Autumn 2011
"Gorgeous" - GigaOm
"It’s the ultimate scouting tool that every photographer will want to have with them everywhere they go." - Thomas Hawk
"This is a beautiful, well-crafted app that isn’t like anything else I’ve seen yet. It’s for people who want to explore the earth, or who want to photograph it." - Robert Scoble
Video preview at: http://www.StuckOnEarthApp.com
➤ Discover millions of amazing places to visit - the best of the best.
➤ A smart algorithm chooses the best locations and photos based on a combination of crowdsourcing and curation.
➤ A wonderful map interface that allows you to zoom into any level in any country to find the best places to visit.
➤ No ideas for future trips or places to photograph? Try our countless Top 50 Lists to get inspired!
➤ Create trips for the future: "Florida in 2014" or "Wine escapade in France, le sigh!"
➤ All saved trips are available offline, since I know when you are on the road, connectivity can be tough.
➤ A customized experienced based on your personality type - Photographer, Explorer, or Daydreamer.
➤ Professional voice actress, Karen Hutton, serves as your personal travel guide.
➤ A thriving community where you can submit your own geo-located photos.
➤ Have an idea for a Top 50 List? Let our editors know in the Stuck On Earth community in Flickr!
About Me and the App:
Hello, I'm Trey. I'm the guy that made this app.
I believe that one of the great purposes of life is to have as many awesome experiences as possible. To fill your life with stories -- this is a wonderful goal. To this end, I created this app very much for myself. I am a travel photographer, and I run the #1 travel photography blog in the world at StuckInCustoms.com -- so this is an area where I have a lot of experience.
There is a big problem that this app solves for me, personally. I have limited time, and I want the best information about where to visit and what I will see, generally, when I get there. When most people look at travel guides, they simply look for the pretty pictures and think, "I want to go THERE." This takes that experience to the next order of magnitude, and makes it all extremely practical with Trip-Planning.
Even if you don't travel, you still want to find interesting places to see and experience within a short drive of your home. Or maybe there are hidden gems right in your very town that you've never discovered. Because our algorithm is a cool mix of crowdsourcing plus human-curated lists, you'll see some really good results.
All in One:
So, this is it, Stuck on Earth. You don't need to use multiple apps, webpages, and other resources to plan your trip. All the countries, cities, and rural areas of the world are in here -- all in one place. Add photos to your trip, and they'll be available offline. Everything you need is right here in this app. Thanks, and enjoy!
Have a question or found a bug? Email us at email@example.com
BE INSPIRED DAILY!
Now you can enjoy the awe-inspiring beauty of Trey Ratcliff’s images on your Android device or GoogleTV! Trey's photos are showcased at the #1 Travel Photography blog in the world, http://StuckInCustoms.com.
Special thanks to Dagfinn Parnas for his fine work on this amazing app.
ABOUT TREY RATCLIFF
Trey Ratcliff is a photographer, artist, writer and adventurer. His photos and stories capture the beauty of exotic travel destinations and the humor of bizarre situations he often finds himself in. There is always something new, unexpected and beautiful to see. Each day, Trey posts a new photo to his website, StuckInCustoms.com, the #1 Travel Photography blog on the Internet.
Trey is best known as a pioneer in HDR photography. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, a technique whereby multiple levels of light are captured for a particular scene and then combined into a single photograph. The resulting images are richly detailed and more closely resemble what you recall of the scene in your mind.
Trey’s photo, “Fourth on Lake Austin”, was the first HDR photograph to hang in the Smithsonian. He has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and the BBC, and his photos have accumulated more than 50 million views. His best-selling book, "A World in HDR" sold out on Amazon in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Trey has taught many thousands of people the secrets to his techniques via his free HDR tutorial and a more detailed video tutorial, both are available on his website, http://stuckincustoms.com.
Trey is also a successful entrepreneur. His endeavors include popular iOS and Android apps such as 100CamerasIn1 (over 1 million downloads!) and Stuck On Earth (a completely unique travel photography app). In addition he launched Flatbooks.com, which is a rapidly growing eBook publisher.
For additional details about Trey please visit: http://www.stuckincustoms.com/trey-ratclif