• Fast search by numbers or names of stations
• Adding stations in favorits
• Displays bus arrivals on stations and displays next 3 times of arrivals for each Bus/Lines (if they exist).
• Shows all stations on the map
• Shows arrival time when taping on a station
• Shows paths of bus lines
• Shows stations on path of bus lines
• My location (your location and direction)
• 3D objects
• Satelite view
• List of lines with specific number, color and direction
Pay with moneta
• Quick dialing of moneta number
• Routes schema
Visit Ljubljana and More gives you access to:
- a regularly updated calendar of major events including ticket prices;
- information about hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, and other major points of interest, complete with addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information;
- a map of Ljubljana and its surrounding areas, available for offline use;
- detailed information about city tours and excursions from Ljubljana;
- information about places and attractions across the region;
- an audio guide to 14 points of interest in Ljubljana with a running time of two hours;
- suggested itineraries as part of MyVisit;
- the MyVisit planning tool, which enables you to create your own itinerary or synchronize an itinerary built at http://www.visitljubljana.com with the mobile application.
(The application can also be run offline.)
The Visit Ljubljana and More application is perfect for planning your visit to Ljubljana and the Central Slovenia region.
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Ticket database is limited to territory of Republic of Slovenia.
Choose between these issued citations to show in app:
- driving while using a cellphone
- ignoring safety belt laws
- unpaid toll
and traffic accidents.
The app will locate you, fetch data about traffic citations issued in your vicinity, and show them on map. To see citations, that were issued somewhere else, click on map. Additionally available is summary of threat level, derived from statistical data, collected by government agencies. These are:
- overall threat assessment to be issued a citation, should you violate traffic laws
- average interval between citations issued at that location,
- date of most recent citation issued relative to data source update
- number of citations issued in vicinity
- distance to closest issued citation
And several statistical distributions of issued citations, such as:
- by days in week (how many on Monday, Tuesday, ...
- by hours in day (how many in intervals between 9-12h, ...)
- by months in year (how many on January, February, ...)
- by weather conditions (how many in rain, snow, clear weather)
- by temperature (how many in temperature interval between 5-10 Celsius, ...)
Same information si also available on address list, ordered by number of citations issued.
Many thanks to traffic wardens, police, and other officials, who supplied the raw data, used to build this app:
- traffic wardens of Ljubljana,
- state police,
- Parkings of Ljubljana,
- traffic wardens of Maribor,
- traffic wardens of Kranj,
- traffic wardens of Celje,
- traffic wardens of Novo Mesto,
- traffic wardens of Nova Gorica
Data was acquired for time interval between 2012 and end of 2014.
The database contains is a little less than a million traffic citations.
Authors: Marko Plahuta (programming) and Tomaž Plahuta (design). The app was brought into being out of our sincere wish to make a constructive use of public data and serve the population of the country.