Cycling, hiking and mountain paths are described in detail with: path length, estimated time, difficulty level, description, elevation data with elevation profile and nearby points of interest. Each path is checked and verified whether it is family friendly, how much of the path goes through the forest, main and side roads.
Application includes data about favourite Slovenian transversals: Slovenian mountain path or transversal, European walking path E6 and E7, Via Alpina, Pot miru, Via Pomurje, etc. It includes popular walking paths like Path of remembrance and comradeship, the route of health and friendship (Parenzana), different educational trails and many other paths.
Main advantages of the app:
• Paths are shown on a detailed topographic map (Monolit maps are widely used in different GPS navigation devices)
• Map includes over 10.000 km of hiking and mountain paths, more than 10.000 km of cycling paths and around 1100 km of wine roads and 3100 km of touristic roads. It also includes all major ski slopes in Slovenia.
• You can save data for the selected path on your mobile phone’s internal storage and use it even without a network connection.
• You can view points of interest along the path like natural and cultural attractions, restaurants, mountain huts, etc.
• You can check your current status on the path and a distance to finish.
• You can search or browse over 30.000 POIs, all interesting POIs include detail description with photos.
• Application by default shows paths around your current location and you can easily search for paths in a specific region, around a city or address or a specific path to a mountain peak.
• You can filter paths by difficulty level, time, distance, family friendly paths, circular paths, etc.
• Paths database is constantly updating, monthly up to 50 new paths are added.
• Application is currently available in Slovene, English, German, Italian and Russian languages.
Ticket database is limited to territory of Republic of Slovenia.
Choose between these issued citations to show in app:
- driving while using a cellphone
- ignoring safety belt laws
- unpaid toll
and traffic accidents.
The app will locate you, fetch data about traffic citations issued in your vicinity, and show them on map. To see citations, that were issued somewhere else, click on map. Additionally available is summary of threat level, derived from statistical data, collected by government agencies. These are:
- overall threat assessment to be issued a citation, should you violate traffic laws
- average interval between citations issued at that location,
- date of most recent citation issued relative to data source update
- number of citations issued in vicinity
- distance to closest issued citation
And several statistical distributions of issued citations, such as:
- by days in week (how many on Monday, Tuesday, ...
- by hours in day (how many in intervals between 9-12h, ...)
- by months in year (how many on January, February, ...)
- by weather conditions (how many in rain, snow, clear weather)
- by temperature (how many in temperature interval between 5-10 Celsius, ...)
Same information si also available on address list, ordered by number of citations issued.
Many thanks to traffic wardens, police, and other officials, who supplied the raw data, used to build this app:
- traffic wardens of Ljubljana,
- state police,
- Parkings of Ljubljana,
- traffic wardens of Maribor,
- traffic wardens of Kranj,
- traffic wardens of Celje,
- traffic wardens of Novo Mesto,
- traffic wardens of Nova Gorica
Data was acquired for time interval between 2012 and end of 2014.
The database contains is a little less than a million traffic citations.
Authors: Marko Plahuta (programming) and Tomaž Plahuta (design). The app was brought into being out of our sincere wish to make a constructive use of public data and serve the population of the country.
• Fast search by numbers or names of stations
• Adding stations in favorits
• Displays bus arrivals on stations and displays next 3 times of arrivals for each Bus/Lines (if they exist).
• Shows all stations on the map
• Shows arrival time when taping on a station
• Shows paths of bus lines
• Shows stations on path of bus lines
• My location (your location and direction)
• 3D objects
• Satelite view
• List of lines with specific number, color and direction
Pay with moneta
• Quick dialing of moneta number
• Routes schema
Visit Ljubljana and More gives you access to:
- a regularly updated calendar of major events including ticket prices;
- information about hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, and other major points of interest, complete with addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information;
- a map of Ljubljana and its surrounding areas, available for offline use;
- detailed information about city tours and excursions from Ljubljana;
- information about places and attractions across the region;
- an audio guide to 14 points of interest in Ljubljana with a running time of two hours;
- suggested itineraries as part of MyVisit;
- the MyVisit planning tool, which enables you to create your own itinerary or synchronize an itinerary built at http://www.visitljubljana.com with the mobile application.
(The application can also be run offline.)
The Visit Ljubljana and More application is perfect for planning your visit to Ljubljana and the Central Slovenia region.
DISCOVER PLACES TO EAT
Find best nearby places for a quick bite or use the search to plan your dining experience in another town.
EXPLORE THE IN DEPTH REVIEWS OF THE PREMIUM SELECTION
Top food critics have reviewed and rated the best restaurants. Reviews include best dishes, wine selection, and experience highlights.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Some of our restaurant partners support real-time reservations. Pick an available time slot, reserve with one tap, get instant confirmation!
RATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Praise the cook, get even with a nasty waiter!
CURRENTLY SUPPORTED COUNTRIES
Slovenia for now, many more on the way!
This application also has
* Taxi fare calculator
* Auto fare calculator
* PNR status checker ( link to other good apps )
* BEST bus details ( Link to other good apps)
* Mumbai railway map
* IRCTC mobile site link for rail booking.
We also see that there are other good applications for Mubaikars like m-indicator from mobond, Mumbai taxi and Auto card by Aditya talpade, Best bus route finder(Mumbai) by SmartShehar.com and so on..You can use the application that suits your needs.
This is our effort to simplify the application. For first time users this application is not that straight forward but once you get used to it you may like it.
If you have very good internet connection then there are websites like goformumbai.com or mumbailifeline.com
Aplikacija DEDI je namenjena ljudem, ki si želijo pregledovati zanimive objekte slovenske kulturne in naravne dediščine v Sloveniji s pomočjo telefona. Aplikacija uporablja podatke spletnega mesta www.dedi.si, s primerno podporo Google-ovih map.
Ob namestitvi se prenese aplikacija, nato pa se prenese še razširitveni paket, s katerim znižamo količino prenosa podatkov same aplikacije.
Aplikacija je v fazi beta – poročilo o težavi pošljite na email@example.com.
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets