Wind, waves, weather and tides anywhere in the world for kitesurfers, windsurfers, surfers, sailors, and paragliders
Detailed wind forecasts and weather forecasts that let you always find the spot with the best wind, waves, and weather conditions for your sport. It also displays the current wind measurements and weather observations, so that you can make your own weather predictions!
• Detailed wind forecasts and weather forecasts for over 40,000 spots
• Displays current wind measurements and weather measurements in real-time from over 20,000 weather stations
• Tide forecasts for high and low tides for over 8,000 locations around the world
• - Superforecast, our hourly high-resolution forecasting model for most parts of Europe, North America, South Africa, Egypt, and the Canary Islands. See https://www.windfinder.com/help/usage/forecast-superforecast.htm#sfc_coverage for details.
• Weather widgets available for your home screen: the current conditions and the 10-day forecast (Windpreview) are always in sight
• Windpreview: for a quick overview of the wind forecast in the next ten days
• Beautifully animated wind forecast maps, temperature forecast maps, precipitation maps, satellite images and topographic map
• Configure favorites – save nearby locations and monitor travel weather for your vacation destinations
• Measurements listed in knots, Beaufort, km/h, m/s, and mph
• Parameters displayed: Wind strength & direction, gusts, air temperature and "feels like" temperature, clouds, precipitation, air pressure, relative humidity, wave height, wave period, and wave direction
• Optimized display of forecasts and measurements for optimal readability on the go from any mobile device
• Optimized data transfer – which enables a quicker load speed and is ideal for data usage restrictions
• Ad free!
• Kitesurfers and windsurfers – find that next hurricane or windy conditions either right next door or at your next vacation destination
• Sailors – plan that next sailing trip, or ensure safe passage by avoiding bad weather at sea
• Dinghy sailors and regatta racers – allows for careful preparation for the next regatta
• Surfers and wave riders – find the perfect waves and high swell
• Fishermen – help ensure a good catch
• Paragliders – find a good wind right from the start
• Cyclists – are there headwinds or tailwinds?
• Boat owners or captains – keep a constant eye on the current weather conditions and tides
• ...and anyone who requires exact wind and weather predictions!