With this app, you can:
・ Spontaneously find nearby geocaches
・ Plan a geocaching adventure
・ Log your finds
・ Navigate to geocaches with a map or compass view
・ View geocache details, photos and hints
・ Use advanced geocache search features
・ Sign in with an existing Geocaching account or create a new Geocaching account
・ English (US)
・ Norsk Bokmål
・ Suomen kieli
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an account on geocaching.com.
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache log.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
The new Geocaching intro app is the companion to learning about the world of geocaching. You’ll be guided through the adventure of finding your first few geocaches. There are tips, hints and instructions for geocaching as well as using the app.
- App picks recommended geocaches for beginners
- In addition to recommended geocaches, the app allows you to see and find nearby traditional geocaches
- Tips and instructions guide you through finding a geocache and what to do when you find it
- “Live Search” continuously updates nearby geocaches as you move
- You can upgrade to Geocaching Premium from within the app to unlock every traditional geocache and find even more geocaches
Currently the most feature-packed geocaching database and navigation tool for Android, with travel bug management, multimedia logs, and live searching of Geocaching.com.
Suggestion? Problem? Send an email!
It includes maps and compass navigation.
GPS and magnetic compass.
simply enter GPS coordinates and go.
it shows you the distance, bearing to the cache.
- Including flashlights - function
- Save of running routes (GPS Logger)
On the CacheLab website you can copy and paste waypoint formulas from geocaching.com or other geocaching websites quickly and transfer them to the Android phone. On the way CacheLab will ease the gathering of variables at the different stages. It will use the variable data to compute the coordinates of the next stages automatically. The app provides a compass view and google maps for navigating to the waypoints.
The newly created waypoint formulas can be published at the CacheLab server to make them available for other users. You can use these published caches for your own tour by doing a few clicks and save a lot of time. Gathered values will not be transfered, so that other users will still remain challenged.
CacheLab has also a seperate scripting console. You might need to use it for complicated computation.
- Storing waypoint data for different multicaches on the device (offline)
- Easy definition of waypoint formulas
- In-app navigation via compass or Google Maps
- Strong scripting engine with numerous mathematical functions, coordinates-projection and triangulation, measuring distance and bearing and much more
- Online database with waypoint formulas. Caches can be published and used by other CacheLab users
- Online community with support, hints, feature requests,...
- Chose between a=1, b=2 etc, the inverse a=26, b=25 etc. or the phonepad abc=2, def=3 etc.
- Decrypt encrypted text to plain text or vice versa
- Convert coordinates from DMS to UTM an vice versa
- Calculate way points like N 50° (a+b)*c
By averaging many positions you will get a position with a +/- 2 meters / +/-6 ft.
The use is very simple, press start and wait for the first calculation of an average position. You can verify the result on the loaded map and if you are satisfied with the result, you can save it with the Share function. You can press run many times until you are satisfied with the position.
Geocache Placer features:
* GPS Averaging
* Save your caches/locations.
* Import other caches via GPX, exported from c:Geo or similar APP.
* 161m/528ft Circles (Distance between caches must be greater than 161m).
* Google Maps V2
* OpenStreetMaps (Online and Offline).
* Internal or external GPS (Using apps like "Bluetooth GPS Provider"
* Export result to GPX file or share the result using SMS / MMS / Email / Dropbox and more.
* Various coordinate and unit formats
* English, German, French and Danish
* Optional, InApp purcase to remove Ads.
* In-app purchases, used to let the user have an option to buy an "No Ads option"
* Storage, use to let the app put map cache on SD card and let the user import GPX files
* Network communication, used for reading Google Maps, OpenStreetMap and Ads from Google.
* Your location, uses to get users GPS position.
If you find bugs or want to suggest new features for the APP, please send the developer a mail on Rocologo@hotmail.com.
OBS: If you want to help translating the APP to a local language please contact the developer on email@example.com. I'm currently looking people who want to help to translate the APP to Dutch, Russian and Norwegian. It takes about 15 minutes to translate the APP to a new language.
Manage and find mystery caches with intelligent handling of Final Waypoints and the Mystery-Solver module.
Features include multi-database support, image and spoiler view, Field Notes upload, track recording and viewing. Cachebox is a free open-source application.
Cachebox is free opensource software which will be developed by voluntary developers in their spare time.
You would like to support us? We search for support in almost all areas of the development.
We search for programmer, web designer or documentation writer.
Simply contact us at http://team-cachebox.de
Cachebox does not use the Menu button on the Android device, all functions can be accessed using the buttons the Fitted (long click / click / touch)!
A little help: http://team-cachebox.de/index.php/en/kurzanleitung-en