We support a wide range of devices. However, we are aware that some phones and tablets currently experience problems playing 4oD, and will address this as soon as possible.
Please note – Due to Channel 4’s agreements with programme owners, rooted devices are not supported.
- Watch an ever-expanding collection of programmes from Channel 4, E4 and More4
- Huge 30-day catch-up window
- Free box sets of classic Channel 4 shows
- Streaming accessible over WiFi
- Download programmes over WiFi in UK and Ireland to watch offline or abroad
4oD is a free app, and our content is free to watch because we are a commercially funded public service broadcaster. As a publicly owned, not-for-profit organisation, the revenue we make from advertising doesn’t go to shareholders; it goes back into making more programmes.
Outputting from a device to a TV requires specific rights, which we don't currently have for all of our programmes. As our rights come up for renewal this is something we are seeking to address wherever possible.
Message from Channel 4:
We have now added a Video Quality function in App Settings (top right of the Homescreen) which means you can manually adjust the video quality that you receive. We hope that this will resolve issues some of you have been experiencing with video playback and excessive video buffering.
Tell us what you think. We would really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about ITV Player
You can watch all ITV programmes that we have the rights to show on mobile, for up to thirty days after broadcast.
- Works on your Android mobile and tablet devices
- Catch up on programmes from ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
- Watch over 3G/4G* or Wifi
- Free to download with unlimited usage
* Please be aware that viewing content over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. We recommend you check your allowance with your mobile supplier.
To use this application you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs Android Gingerbread (2.3+), Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean.
We’ve been working to improve the quality of the application and improve the experience for our Android users.
We will aim to extend the supported devices list as we continue to iterate our development and test cycles. Again, if you are having any problems please email us to: email@example.com.
You must be in the UK to view our programmes. Unfortunately we’re unable to show our content to users outside the UK. People in some regions will be restricted to only viewing ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV programmes.
Message from ITV
2. Promo Text:
ITV Player brings you your favourite ITV shows to your mobile or tablet device.
3. Recent Changes:
Version 3.3 of ITV Player is now available on a wide range of Android devices.
If you have been having problems with video playback or experiencing excessive buffering you can now manually adjust the quality of the video in ITV Player. This new feature can be found in App Settings at the top right of the Home screen.
If you experience further issues, we would really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to continually improving the app and your feedback helps us prioritise our approach to this.
With its familiar television features, TVCatchup is an easy to use service for watching live TV on the move over an internet connection.
The application brings television to your Android device and enables you to watch live TV on the move. TVCatchup is available to people located within the UK that have a valid UK TV Licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of an app. Browse a wide range of channels including, news, sports, comedy, films, soaps, music, reality, and children's TV.
Share your thoughts by twitter, or email a friend about what you watching.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
App Design & Production by GZero™
● This app provides a free catch up service for a wide selection of Channel 5 shows and archive programmes.
● To ensure you are provided with the best viewing experience, this application requires Wifi.
● You will need Android OS version 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or above to use this application.
● Rights restrictions around content mean that not all programmes can be made available.
● This application can only be used within the UK.
- Watch live TV
- Watch over Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Scroll through and find Featured and Most Popular programmes
- Browse through the schedule for upcoming programmes
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
We have developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You will need to install this separately from the Google Play marketplace.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
Here's a list of devices that are currently able to receive video downloads: http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/mobile_tablet/android_downloads_device
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
Read phone status and identity – allows us to securely link downloads to your device, so they cannot be copied to another.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage – allows the app to save images, metadata and downloads.
Full network access- allows the app to access the internet.
View network connections - Allows the app to access details about network connectivity i.e. whether the device is on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G.
Prevent phone from sleeping – enables downloads to be performed in the background.
Test access to protected storage – allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
#Non-now TV customers can enjoy now TV’s free content without logging in.
#Existing now TV customers are eligible to watch channels* they have subscribed to on
1.Popular now TV channels* – free of charge
‧ now HK – integrated channel covering news, finance and entertainment
‧ now News – local economy, political and international news
‧ now SPORTS Prime – 24-hour non-stop highlights of major sports events
2. Popular entertainment, drama and kids on demand programs available for free.
3. Free viewing channels* for all now TV customers:
‧ now Direct – keeps you up to speed with socio-political events
‧ now Business News Channels – 24 hours of thorough and insightful analysis
‧ Phoenix InfoNews Channel - A 24-hour Mandarin-language satellite television channel
‧ Phoenix HK Channel - A 24-hour infotainment channel predominantly in Cantonese
‧ Phoenix Chinese Channel - drama, music, talk shows, current affairs and lifestyle programmes
4. Subscribers to the following now TV content can also view live channels/on demand programs* on now player:
Drama: now HaiRun (CH 105)
Entertainment/Documentary: now 101 (CH101, now Select only), now Entertainment Channel (CH 102), now Mango (CH 103), Nat Geo Wild (CH216), channel M (CH 526) and Asian Food Channel (CH 527)
Kids: Cartoon Network (CH 443), Nickelodeon (CH 444) and Discovery Kids (CH 445), Toonami (CH 446), CBeebies (CH 447) and Baby TV (CH 448)
News/Info: now Direct (CH 331), now NEWS Channel (CH 332), now Business News Channel (CH 333) and CNN International (CH 316)
Sports: PLTV (CH 620), now 621 (CH 621), now SPORTS Prime (CH 630), Super Sports Pack (CH 631-637), now SPORTS HD (CH 660), now 668 (CH 668)NBA TV (CH 678), now Golf 1 (CH 682), now Golf 2 (CH 683) and now Golf 3 (CH 684)
* With this application, only the live streaming channel is available for channels 100, 216, 332, 443, 630 and 678, while channels 101, 132, 133, Watch n Learn On Demand, Watch For Fun On Demand and Disney@ Play On Demand are available only in the form of on-demand channel clips on now player. Only subscribers to the Super Sports Pack can subscribe to CH620. Super Sports Pack subscribers can view CH 620 (if subscribed to) and 621 on now player on a single registered PC or mobile device (by installing the now player application or through http://nowplayer.now.com). This registered device can be changed only once per calendar month. CH631-637 and 660 can also be viewed on now player; through any PC or mobile device (but not simultaneously). Please note that your access to any programme, channel and/or content on the now player service can be terminated at anytime without prior notice.
5. now Video Express for all now TV customers:
‧ now Video Express First – offers you the world’s latest blockbusters, sometimes as quickly as released on DVD! Many movies are available for the purchase any time you want. Unlimited viewing within 48 hours upon purchase.
‧ now Video Express Unlimited – Enjoy an on-demand library of current US drama series and over 200 Hollywood movies with a single monthly plan.
Remarks: Content on mobile devices (including mobile phones and tablet PCs) may differ from those on TV because of broadcast licensing issues. Service update and promotion notifications will be pushed through the now player application. Customer can turn off the notifications in Settings.
Q: I am an existing now TV subscriber, so how can I watch channels I have subscribed to, or buy new channels?
A: Please call the hotline on 28880008 (press 2) for inquiries.
If you’re in the UK but outside Scotland, you can still enjoy a wide selection of our content, such as some of Taggart’s classic episodes, Moviejuice and Scottish Passport, the daily STV News at Six and many other popular programmes.
- Is free to download
- Is free to use
- Packs the latest and best STV shows, and some old classics, such as Taggart and Rebus
- Offers unlimited access to your favourite shows for 30 days
- Is designed for viewers in Scotland, although some content can be accessed across the UK
- Works over 3G and WiFi
Our Beta version includes the following features:
- Remote Record: Record Freeview TV shows or whole series at the touch of a button to your YouView+ box where ever you are
- TV Guide: Full 7 day forward and backwards TV Guide listings
- TV Reminders: Set reminders for your favourite TV shows with 15 minute warnings before the broadcast begins, sent directly to your device
- My Subscriptions: Once you sign in on your home Wifi view the listings for the channels you are subscribed to. You can even create your own favourite channels list
- On Demand: View the listings for all on demand Movies and TV shows available in the TalkTalk Player
- Watchlists: Create your own personal wishlist of on demand TV and Film which you can view in the TalkTalk Player
- Trailers: Watch trailers for the latest Movies on demand
- Cast And Crew Linking: Find more shows available now from your favourite actor or director by selecting their name on screen
- My TV: View what you've added to your Watchlist and what remote records or reminders you've set
- Homescreen: Select the home icon to view a today's recommended TV
- 10 inch tablet design: A brand new design for 10 inch devices
Setting up remote record:
To set remote records you need to pair your device to your YouView+ box.
Step 1: On the app visit settings and select remote record pairing. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be asked to enter a connection code.
Step 2: Now on your YouView+ box go to settings, select device management followed by mobile devices and select connect device. You’ll see a connection code presented on screen.
Step 3: Enter this code into your app (not case sensitive) and you will see a successful connection message. You can now set remote records from your TalkTalk TV app and can add up to 5 devices per YouView box.
Remember: Your YouView+ box needs to be connected to the internet for remote record.
Setting up your Watchlist:
To add programmes to your Watchlist and see a list of subscribed channels on app requires sign in using your TalkTalk PIN (sign in on your home Wifi). Once signed in you can save on demand programmes to your Watchlist to view later on your YouView box in the TalkTalk Player.
Step 1: Sign in on the app by going to settings and select sign in. Make sure you are on your home Wifi connection, the same as your YouView box.
Step 2: Add programmes to your Watchlist on the TalkTalk TV app by visiting on demand, selecting a programme followed by the blue star icon and add it to your Watchlist.
Step 3: To view the programmes you save to your Watchlist in the TalkTalk Player requires the latest software on your YouView box. Make sure you are up to date by going to settings on your YouView box, select device management followed by update on demand players.
Step 4: Now press the TalkTalk button on your remote and from the homescreen scroll right to Watchlist where you can see the programmes you have saved. Select one to start watching. We will always ask for a TalkTalk PIN to be entered on screen if the programme requires payment.
Remember: Your YouView box needs to be connected to your broadband router using TalkTalk Powerline Adapters or an Ethernet cable otherwise you will not be able to update the software or access services BBC iPlayer, 4oD and the TalkTalk Player.
For full instructions on how to use the app please visit: http://talktalk.co.uk/tvhelp
Find out more about TalkTalk TV by visiting: https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/
Please feedback to us on: email@example.com
We host over 45, 000 video on demand Web TV titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution.
Live Sports News Movies and great free streaming TV Entertainment including TMZ Live,
The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more.
These are all from providers like CNN, Disney, ESPN Fuel, CBS, Discovery, Fox and NBC, BBC, RAI, FRANCE and many more!
More than 25 million fans enjoy this award-winning free app. Crackle provides great new content every month. No signup, no fees, just hit movies, TV shows & original series such as Seinfeld, Pineapple Express and Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, available for free – whenever, wherever. Download Crackle to start viewing now.
*** AWARDS & HONORS ***
- Emmy Award® nomination for Original Series: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Webby Award: Best Entertainment Network
- Mobile Excellence Award Finalist
- 20 Best Android Apps (TechCrunch)
Current & Recent Content
*** MOVIES ***
Hundreds of hit films such as: Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Drive, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Talladega Nights, Bad Boys, Men in Black, The Rum Diary, Joe Dirt, Baby Boy and more
*** TV SHOWS ***
Thousands of full episodes from television series including: Seinfeld, The Shield, Damages, Blue Mountain State, The Jackie Chan Adventures, Sanford and Son, The Three Stooges, Spider-Man and many more
*** ANIME ***
Home to the world’s best Anime. Great movies, 40+ series and 1,000+ episodes including Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Marvel Anime: IronMan, Blue Exorcist, and Queen's Blade
*** CRACKLE ORIGINALS ***
Original movies and series created by Crackle such as Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Chosen, Extraction, Cleaners and more.
*** FEATURES ***
- Watch full-length Hollywood movies and TV series
- Free to download app, free to play
- New movies and TV episodes added monthly
- Cast movies, shows and original Series to your TV with Chromecast
- Build and manage your Watchlist for viewing on the app or online at Crackle.com
- New Wi-Fi-only option allows you to view content without using data
- App works in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Latin America
Interested in a film or television show but don’t have the time to watch? With Crackle, you can create your own Watchlist with your favorite Hollywood hits – then enjoy unlimited, on-demand viewing whenever you want. Plus, check out Crackle’s own Watchlists, hand-picked by celebrities & critics.
*** FAQ ***
Thanks for everyone’s feedback and reviews. We are listening and always improving the service.
* Movies and television shows updated monthly; titles subject to change. Current content list is available on the app or at www.Crackle.com.
* Yes, the app is FREE. To cover our costs we include occasional video ads. The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is required for this purpose. Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan and/or viewing over Wi-Fi is recommended
* To use this app, you must be in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil or Latin America. Crackle requests your location to determine which content to display, and in what language.
* Data charges may apply (unlimited data plan recommended).
*** ABOUT CRACKLE ***
Say hello to Crackle, a new kind of network for a new kind of viewer. We handpick the best, most compelling selection of full-length Hollywood Movies, TV Shows and Original Series for you to enjoy wherever, whenever you want. No hassles, no subscriptions, no commitment required. Ever. Crackle. It’s On. Visit Crackle at www.crackle.com. You can also find Crackle on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crackle or follow Crackle on Twitter @Crackle for real time updates.
Here's "FunTube" for you, enjoy lots of funniest YouTube videos.
FunTube is a selection of the funniest YouTube videos.
Enjoy it and have a lot of lol!!!
Watch the top rated, most viewed and newest fun videos.
You no longer need to go to search for contents.
We bring you the best videos every day for FREE!
Check them out now! 24 hours on!
No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
No sign-up required
* We recommend using Wifi with High Bandwidth to avoid lagging.
The videos in "FunTube" are all hosted by Youtube.
The app just provides a convenient way to browse the videos.
We do not upload, publish, store any videos.
The copyrights of videos are owned by the original creators.
If the content or part of the contents infringes your legal rights, please contact Youtube or us.
Message from Channel 4:
News, line-ups, ticket info, listings, reviews, photos, and the eFestivals forums are all speedily accessible from within the app.
Please note that this is an interim app, with many changes and improvements to come in future versions.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use BBC iPlayer or the BBC Sport website on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
BBC Live has a very user friendly interface and it operates very smoothly. At any time you can stream your favorite radio channels. You can search for a specific channel, save your favorite channels and share them with your friends.
BBC Live allows you to play any channel on the background so that you keep using the phone while listening to your favorite channels. You can also place a widget on your desktop to control the application without having to open it.
Tags: news, entertainment, media, audio.
Never miss a show on your favourite BBC Radio station.
- Hundreds of shows, updated daily
- Bookmark Favourite stations
- Recently Viewed Shows
- Popular Shows
More on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BBCRadioCatchup
Trademarks and logos belong to respective owners.
More from developer
Download the app to stream the latest episodes as soon as they're available or save them for viewing off-line later.