Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
nerByte presents the long-awaited successor of Lep's World with more Levels, more Items, more enemies, better game physics, awesome graphics and beautiful new sound effects. Thanks for all your feedback! We took the best ideas and packed them into Lep's World 2, and the result is an incredibly good and addictive game.
It is a beautiful sunny day in Leprechaun Village. Lep and his friends enjoy the sun, when suddenly the sky darkens and lightning fills the sky. An evil wizard appears, he steals the Leprechaun's gold, and kidnaps all the villagers except Lep, who luckily escapes. The wizard is planning to use the Leprechaun's magic and combine it with his own to take over the world.
Lep has to save his friends and family all alone. So help him to gain more powerful abilities to defeat the wizard. Jump and run through Lep's world and have fun with 64 awesome well-designed levels.
Note: Get more abilities after each World. (e.g. to wear more pine cones ;) )
+ Beautiful new graphics with more detail
+ 8 unique Worlds with 64 Levels
+ 10 items and abilities
+ 13 demanding enemies
+ Challenging boss fights
Join us on the Lep's World 2 Facebook Page:
Follow us on Twitter:
For more informations visit Lep's World 2 homepage:
We hope you enjoy the game.
Have fun!! :)
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
So why raise the unfinished game on store equipment used in the production
Is to provide a lump sum purchase .
Not only because the unfinished game entertainment takes, Hopefully
Please enjoy entertaining you 'd like a little help to finish the game.
Lucky to move from side to side , and the game remains alive and beat the enemy as a technology with a bow.
Enemy becomes more powerful as time goes by .
Earn in-game items to hunt mimic the bosses .
Try to release the unlocking of hidden items.
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted!
Pit them against each other in order to settle, once and for all, which one is the best!
• Can you unlock them all and become king of the leaderboard?
• Endlessly addictive, procedurally generated retro platformer!
• Swipe left, right & up is all you need to move around
• Pumping chiptune music by Eirik Suhrke, composer for Ridiculous Fishing and Super Crate Box.
• Cutting edge retro pixel graphics!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- In-app purchases.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
SKI WITH YOUR BUTT
Slide your way through Ice Kingdom, Fire Kingdom, Candy Kingdom, the Forbidden Dungeon, and the Mystery Mountains to outrun a relentless avalanche!
Dress Finn up like a zombie, put on his pajamas, go as Prince Hotbod, and more! Check out the shop for boosts, upgrades, and vehicles.
GRAB YOUR FRIENDS
Hitch a ride with Jake, LSP, Marceline, Princess Bubblegum, Rainicorn, Ice King, Gunter, and many more!
STUNT IT UP
Perform flippin’ awesome tricks and ride wild animals to build up your combo meter!
The fun will never end! It’s SKI SAFARI ADVENTURE TIME!
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $12.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com