* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please write a review.
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards by NKO app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it. Please write in your review what feature you want to see next.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
+ User Friendly Interface
+ Covers two sections (Math, Verbal)
+ Review of your attempted tests from Test History
+ Provision to mark questions for review
+ Writing Topics
+ Flashcard support
Flash Card section has an incredible option to select the words for preparation.You can download them from Quizlet server.This option will save your time for the preparation and will make your preparation more efficient.
Download the android app on your mobile and jump start your GRE preparation
- Create card set
- Delete card set
- Rename card set
- Add cards
- Edit cards
- Delete cards
- Reverse cards
- Reshuffle card set
- Card text algin (center, left)
-- View user's public flashcards
Don’t be the only one missing out on what 6 million students use to get better grades, save time, and stress less!
“The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with honors!” – Jennifer, Engineering Major
“StudyBlue has really helped me succeed in retaining and learning concepts. Not only do I find it incredibly useful but some of my fellow classmates also make flashcards and it's a great way to study from another person's perspective. I would recommend StudyBlue to ANY student! – Leah, Dental Student
“My notes are now organized and easily accessible! I love using the mobile app because I always have my phone with me so I can study at any time without carrying an extra deck of flash cards. – Jack, Highschool Junior
Get Better Grades. Save Time.
Make your own study sets and add recommended content served up to you as you create your flashcards. Quiz yourself, track your progress and set reminders to study what you need to know. Select the study mode best for you whether it's flipping flashcards or using our review sheets. Personalize your study sets with advanced formatting features, images and audio.
Choose from over 250+ million student-authored flashcards and notes from the world’s largest digital study library. Quality content from tens of thousands of colleges and high schools are available to search, find, and supplement your studying.
Save time with our Study Guides. Study Guides assemble and deliver flashcards in an organized format so you never miss out on what you don’t know.
Study Your Flashcards Wherever You Go!
Study on the bus or while waiting to meet friends. Instant mobile access to quality notes, flashcards, and study guides makes studying efficient. If you have to stop in the middle of your flashcards, no worries. StudyBlue will remember where you are, so you can pick it up again and start studying where you left off.
Collaborative Learning Community
Collaborate with classmates directly from inside the app. Have discussions, ask questions, share flashcards and get the study materials you might be missing to ace your next exam.
Teachers Love StudyBlue Too!
Download our teacher education edition! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studyblue.edu) Create flashcard decks and assign them to your students with no ads. Share your deck and have your class self-assess their learning progress.
* Flipping flashcards is easier than ever - now available in portrait mode
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Available in Spanish, Portuguese, French and British English
Easier access to our library of study content
Improved first user experience: Direct access to desired content after first login
Enhanced study mode:
- If your screen times out during a study session, resume your study session from where you left off
- Improved Score user interface
Use StudyBlue on the Web at http://www.studyblue.com
- A free StudyBlue.com account is required.
- Some advanced features, such as advanced card formatting and hiding cards, require a StudyBlue Pro membership.
- Creating flashcards in the app requires an internet connection.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
Download the new 2.0 version (Called Blood Alcohol Content Calc 2.0 . I lost my key and can't release it as an update)
This app will be unpublished shortly and replaced with the 2.0 version.
*DB of common drinks
*Updates in real time
*Metric and U.S.
(this is the same app as the other BACC, but I lost my key so I can't release it as an update)
e-mail with suggestions