My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
Recipes can be entered quickly and simply with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Create shopping lists quickly and easily and access them from your phone or tablet.
Share your recipes across all of your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices (separate purchase required for iPhone/iPad, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Import recipes automatically from a number of popular recipe websites.
Share your recipes with your friends and family.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes, organized just the way you want!
•Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
•Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by categories
•Supports multiple shopping lists
•Share your recipes and shopping lists across all your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices
•Search for recipes by ingredients, directions, ratings or favorites
•Easily import recipes from the internet
•Share your recipes by email
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
The best recipe manager for PC is now also available on Android !
- Organize your recipes using a simple, fast and enjoyable user interface optimized for every types of Android devices (phones and tablets).
- Use the synchronization service to keep your recipe collection up to date on all your Android devices and on your Windows PC (PC version sold separately.)
- Enter your own recipes with an easy but detailed form.
- Create folders and subfolders to organize your recipes.
- Tag your recipes. The app includes hundreds of tags that you can use and customize. (Countries, preparation methods, etc.)
- Find and import recipes from the most popular web sites with the integrated search engine.
- Import recipes from the supported sites directly from your web browser.
- Plan your meals by adding recipes to the calendar.
- Create your grocery list.
- Full screen mode to use in the kitchen, with progress tracking.
- Rates your recipes, mark your favorites, distinguish the recipes you have tried from those you have yet to discover.
- Access your recipes offline, without an internet connection.
RecetteTek is a real cookbook 2.0 for all food lovers.
The application allows you to create your recipe library and manage them easily.
You can gather all your favorite recipes in one application.
Add your own recipes or import them directly from the Internet .
RecetteTek has a search engine to easily find and import recipes from most cooking WebSites.
See the list of compatible websites http://www.cmonapp.fr/recettetek/compatibility.html
Your recipe is not provided for the right quantity? Change it easily!
Thanks to the different filters available (categories, ingredients, tags, favorites) , you will find recipes as quickly as a flash.
Bring with you your shopping lists in order to not forget anything at the supermarket. Create as many shopping lists as you want. From the recipe , add the ingredients directly into the list of your choice.
You can use your tablet in order to not to have to touch the screen when you are cooking.
You can not make your decision in all your recipes? Shake your device, RecetteTek will choose a recipe for you.
RecetteTek will make you forget your pieces of paper !
Cooking will be a pleasure .
The application is free and without limitations :-)
* Search engine of recipes integrated into the application
* Add recipe, modify the ingredients , steps and photos, rate your recipes
* Sort and filter your recipes by category
* Search by ingredients , convenient to finish the leftovers from his fridge!
* Add favorite recipes
* Manage your own categories
* Share your recipes by mail
* Backup and restore your recipes (You can also share your recipes with your friends! )
* Create your shopping lists from recipe details
* Change the quantities (automatic calculate)
* Search by tags
* Plan your recipes week by week
How to import a recipe?
> By using the integrated search engine
> Since your browser sharing the page to the application RecetteTek
> Entering the url address of the recipe in the import function of the application
You can use your computer, the backup generator (. rtk) available on our website to quickly import your recipes http://www.cmonapp.fr/recettetek/generator.html?lang=en
Come follow the news of the application :
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/110488147708189193743
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/recettetek
Want to remove ads or simply support the development of RecetteTek a pay key is available:
Tags : recipes, recipe, cook, cooking, shopping list, cookbook, free, grocery list, recipe manager, meal planner, recipe calendar, weekly menu
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Press the buttons to find out more about the inner workings of the recipe generator, generate a new recipe idea, or share the current dish.
The app is very simple for now. Over time it will evolve to include more features such as:
- Generate grocery list from recipe
- Publish recipe notes to a personal blog
- Share recipe notes with others
- Autocompletion when entering ingredients and tags: you can enter ingredients and tags fast by typing only a few words and then selecting the right item from a list that pops up. New terms you enter are added to the list so you don’t have to type the full word again.
- Sanitized text input: all text you enter will be automatically formatted “nicely”: capitalized, with unnecessary leading and trailing white-spaces and commas trimmed. These small touches let you be as lazy as possible and not worry about typing
- Automatic daily backups of the recipe notes database, to keep your data safe
- Main menu on recipe list screen with options:
- Backup database (manual backup)
- Restore database (from automatic daily backup or any manual backup)
- Long tap on a list item deletes the item:
- On recipe list screen: delete recipe, with confirmation popup
- On ingredients list: delete ingredient (no confirmation popup)
- On tags list: delete tag (no confirmation popup)
- On photo: delete photo, with confirmation popup
Feel free to tell me about problems and feature requests on GitHub: https://github.com/janosgyerik/recipenotes/issues
This app is still a work in progress, with many more features planned but not implemented yet. If a missing feature is important to you, feel free to drop me a line, and I'll try to make it happen.
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/recipenotes
Thank You for buying the full version, it helps, and I appreciate it!
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
Bring 50,000+ recipes (including your own) anywhere you go.
Official Android app to save your recipe box on your phone (for offline access) and search the massive collection of tens of thousands of recipes on RecipeLand.com.
Anyone (no registration) can:
*View recipes easily, anywhere - no awkward cookbooks or recipe cards
*Find new recipes: search by keywords, title or ingredient
*View all the juicy photos and step-by-step recipes
*Rate recipes you like
*Pursue the latest and greatest recipes
*View Top 10 and Top 100 recipes, updated constantly
*Share recipes via email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Register for a free RecipeLand.com account and:
*Post your own recipes on RecipeLand.com, then view them with the app
*Save recipes to your personal recipe box and keep them in the cloud
*Your personal Recipe Box is sync'd to RecipeLand.com and updated automatically
*Take and upload photos of any recipe, anywhere, anytime
*Never lose another favorite recipe
After you've finished cooking, take pictures of your impressive results and share them.
This App is developed by RecipeLand.com and is a companion extension of the full web site. Discover our website and share it with your friends. When you're at the desktop your can search for recipes, experience full-sized photos and enjoy seamless integration of your recipe box that you can take with you.
We love feedback! Please do not hesitate to contact us with suggestions or feature requests.
*Storage (SD Card) - to save bandwidth by caching juicy recipe photos locally on your SD card
*System tools (write sync settings) - to allow syncing of your recipe box with cloud services
*Phone calls (read phone state, identity) - for security
*Hardware (camera) - to allow photos of recipes to be taken and uploaded
*Network (Internet) - to allow access to thousands of recipes and sync your recipe box
*Your Accounts (act as an authenticator) - integrate with the native Android accounts manager, increased security
1.0.11 - fixed issue that prevented a number of devices from viewing recipes - 'Error retrieving recipe' - this app is now usable on many more devices
1.0.10 - more stability improvements
1.0.8 - improve memory efficiency when taking photos
1.07 - more stability & performance improvements (thank you for your bug reports), add rating button to recipe view
1.0.6 - Facebook authentication now supported, fix occasional freezing when loading next page of recipes
All v1.0.xx are pre-release versions, please report bugs and any steps needed to reproduce them. This version is under active development and testing. Thank you.
From your browser you share the recipe page with this app to store the link, name and image in a collection/cookbook. You create as many collections as you wish.
Use the camera to take photos of recipes from magazines, books etc. and put them in collections as well.
In this way you can have all your favorite recipes in one place.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
It will provide you with a way to add a new recipe title, ingredients, and directions for how to cook the meal.
Also, it allows the user to add a picture for the meal, this picture is ( optional ), so phones without camera can still use the app because the app allow the user to browse for an image from the gallery.
The app is capable of exporting the recipe with it's image to a PDF file. All exported recipes will be saved in this directory
And for any problem, please email me with a detailed explanation of what went wrong so I can fix the issues.
Also email me if you need any other features.
I have re-published this app to get around the issue I noted above. Any further updates to this will be available through that app, available here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wrowclif.recipebox2)
RecipeBox is an app for the tinkerers and experimenters of the cooking world. It has convenient features that allow you to search, categorize, and view all your recipes from your phone, but the heart of the app is really all about creating new recipes, tweaking existing recipes, and sharing tasty discoveries with your friends and family.
RecipeBox was crafted over a six month period by my fiancee and me. We're going through the starving college student / pay off student loans stage of our lives, so we don't have a lot of money to put into eating well. Great, affordable meals are a lot easier when you know how to cook. Cooking is easier when you have a good way to keep track of what recipes work and what recipes don't.
Food blogs and family members are a great place to learn about new recipes, but it can be a pain to find that recipe again next time you want to make it, and sometimes you just want to make one of your old stand-bys or try out a new riff on an old favorite. RecipeBox is perfect for all three scenarios.
Entering new recipes is a breeze with RecipeBox's intuitive, easy to use layout. RecipeBox even remembers and adapts to the different ingredients you use and
suggests them when you enter new recipes.
Finding the recipe you're craving is quick and painless with RecipeBox's built-in search and categorization tools.
Trying something different with one of your existing recipes is simple with RecipeBox. Along with allowing you to edit recipes to fix typos and omissions, RecipeBox lets you create variations of existing recipes without having to re-enter everything.
And when you create a new masterpiece, you are just a few taps away from sharing it with all your friends and family. RecipeBox has built-in sharing that lets you easily email your recipes to whoever you think would enjoy them. Everyone has email, so you can share your creations with anyone. There is no special site you need to join or membership you need to buy. But if the recipient has RecipeBox on their phone too, they can load your recipe into their RecipeBox with the click of a button.
Every aspect of RecipeBox is based around real-world usage and experience. Throughout the development process, we continually tweaked the app to better fit our wants and needs. We are confident you will find it useful as well. So give it a try. It's free, what have you got to lose?
RecipeBox. The app that lets you be the head chef in the kitchen.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
- Save recipes from any website
- Tag your recipes with your own tags
- Rate your recipes
- Share your recipes on Facebook
- Browse your recipes
- Search your recipes on title, date, tag or rating
Upgrade from free:
- Install this version first. Your recipes will be copied to this version.
- Uninstall the free version.