Recipes can be entered quickly and simply with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Create shopping lists quickly and easily and access them from your phone or tablet.
Share your recipes across all of your Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices (separate purchase required for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Import recipes automatically from a number of popular recipe websites.
Share your recipes with your friends and family.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes, organized just the way you want!
•Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
•Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by categories
•Supports multiple shopping lists
•Share your recipes and shopping lists across all your Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices
•Search for recipes by ingredients, directions, ratings or favorites
•Easily import recipes from the internet
•Share your recipes by email
My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Create grocery lists from your recipe ingredients!
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you’d like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Turn ads on or off.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Search your recipes by ingredient!
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, Halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, Christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat, easy
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
The best recipe manager for PC is now also available on Android !
- Organize your recipes using a simple, fast and enjoyable user interface optimized for every types of Android devices (phones and tablets).
- Use the synchronization service to keep your recipe collection up to date on all your Android devices and on your Windows PC (PC version sold separately.)
- Enter your own recipes with an easy but detailed form.
- Create folders and subfolders to organize your recipes.
- Tag your recipes. The app includes hundreds of tags that you can use and customize. (Countries, preparation methods, etc.)
- Find and import recipes from the most popular web sites with the integrated search engine.
- Import recipes from the supported sites directly from your web browser.
- Plan your meals by adding recipes to the calendar.
- Create your grocery list.
- Full screen mode to use in the kitchen, with progress tracking.
- Rates your recipes, mark your favorites, distinguish the recipes you have tried from those you have yet to discover.
- Access your recipes offline, without an internet connection.
- Rotating weekly schedule
- Colourize your plan
- Widgets showing now/next and full day
- Voice Recognition for easy timetable creation
- Notifications: audible/vibration or simply use the
- Backup/Restore to SDCard
- 2 Week timetable
It includes the following modules:
- Task Lists.
- Data encryption.
- Conversion to PDF
- Email or share.
- Data synchronization.
- 2 Widget Notices
- 1 Notes Widget.
- Always in constant improvement.
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese.
Backup files and synchronization may not be compatible between versions of the same application.
If you upgrade from the trial version, first ensure that you have the latest version installed, backup, and then recover the paid version.
If you have any problems with the application, or any suggestions for improvement, please contact us by Email Developer and we will be the fastest.
This application can not be moved to the SD card.
**The only Android app featured in Time Magazine which helps you chose what to wear! Also featured at New York Fashion Week + Verizon, Techlicious and more.
Snap the pictures of your clothes, shoes, bags and accessories and store them in Stylicious. Use them to create looks or to plan what to wear. With our closet organizer app you will be in control of your wardrobe and you will know your clothes.
Mix, match, play, and create amazing outfits in seconds! It’s your outfits manager and fitting room – never buy anything without trying it first here. Use clothes from your closet or from the shopping section. Categorize your outfits by season or occasion for better planning.
Plan what you are going to wear and when. Never wear the same thing twice.
We have your favorite designer clothing and the best new fashion styles… Have fun shopping, discover fabulous fashion finds, create a look with them, share them or buy them. Check first in your closet and make sure you don't have a similar items already.
Awesome looks and style tips created by our stylists to help you make the right style decisions! Discover whats in style and all the fashion trends in our fashion blog.
Much More Fashion and Style:
Travel planner - Add clothes from the closet organizer or outfits from Lookbook to quickly pack for your trip
Fashion Notes - Save your fashion notes so that you never forger any of your style ideas.
Shopping Bookmarks - Bookmark your fashion brands so that you can see when your favorite fashion brands go on sale.
Stylicious loves friendships, so with it you can share your clothes from your wardrobe or your outfits with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, or email.
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
This application allows you to index recipes from your collection (including books, online sites etc). For each recipe you add you can set:
- where it was from (you add the names of the recipe books)
- what category it is in (you create the categories based on how you want to organise it)
what page it was on
what edition it was in (optional, applicable to magazine subscriptions etc)
notes, for any extra information you want to add
a link to a recipe on a website
With search facilities on the recipe name, book and category you can find the recipe you want in no time. Or if you can't decide what to cook but know a certain item you want to cook you can easily find a list of potential recipes to choose from!
The application automatically backs ups to your google account, so you can restore the recipe index at any time if you loose or need to reset you phone. Just remember to turn on auto backups. In Settings, select Privacy, then enable Back up my settings and Automatic restore.
The free Key Ingredient app streams thousands of beautifully photographed recipes to your Android phone or tablet - perfect for those times when you are seeking inspiration, surprise or just looking for something new.
KEY INGREDIENT FEATURES:
Browse & Search: Easily search or browse over 2,000,000 recipes streamed from keyingredient.com - a free social recipe website with over a million recipes shared by our members.
RecipeSnap™: Keep precious recipes safe and free up your counter space with a paper-free kitchen.
Collect & Organize: Collect recipes quickly with the Favorites icon and organize your collection easily with cookbooks.
Sync & Share your entire collection and Grocery List through your free KeyIngredient.com account automatically. KeyIngredient.com is the best place to create, collect and share all your recipes.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com. We are happy to help, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM Central Time.
Key Ingredient. Create. Collect. Share!
★★★★★ "... Awesome and free"
★★★★★ "... It will inspire you to cook!"
★★★★★ "... Free, easy to use and beautiful"
- Save recipes from any website
- Tag your recipes with your own tags
- Rate your recipes
- Share your recipes on Facebook
- Browse your recipes
- Search your recipes on title, date, tag or rating
Upgrade from free:
- Install this version first. Your recipes will be copied to this version.
- Uninstall the free version.