Very very good This app is a must for me.
Goodbye Presto Hello Stable Speed Honestly, I thought my phone, (or DoggCatcher) was broken or just too slow. No wait, it's a brand new Note 2 with a quad core. Presto was the culprit. Stable Speed fixes the lags and unresponsiveness Presto causes DoggCatcher. I Hate having to buy a similar app twice but I'm sick and tired of having to wait four or five seconds for playback to stop, or jump forward. Good app. Well done!
Works Great. Stable, Fast. Works much better than Presto. Not only does it not crash, it also responds much quicker than Presto to pause/seek commands. In Presto/DoggCatcher, I would hear a notification sound over the stream, then a brief pause, and then it would resume. SSL/DoggCatcher works as you'd expect - it pauses the audio, then the notification plays, then the stream resumes naturally.
This is SO much better than Presto Switched from Presto which crashed and had weird audio issues randomly. I wish I could get my 5 bucks back for that program and send it to the developer of this. This makes listening to podcasts with Doggcatcher fun again.
Works great Actually it just had small issue so I emailed the programmer and got an immediate response. Even though he had just pushed out an update, the next day he pushed out another one that fixed the issue. It's hard to ask for more than that.
Battery Life Poor This does work much better than Presto but it eats up the battery much faster.
* Fix for Kit-Kat crash when left paused over-night
* Better error message when try to play corrupted or unsupported file type
* More-or-less reverted to the much-loved Version 11 code.
* Fix seek, "currentPosition", and end-of-track detection problems.
* Added ability to override client-defined playback speed (for faster than 2x playback)
* Fixed rare crash on Bluetooth devices
* More "currentPosition" problems fixed.
* Native arm7 binaries