Are you looking to finally get on track and start building habits that last? Are you ready to change your life, get out of a rut, or just level yourself up? Habit Star offers everything you need to do just that and more!
Hand-crafted by an independent developer, each pixel is made with love intended to provide the best user experience possible. The feature set below is simply a starting point, going forward many new features will be added with intention and care.
- Flexible habit tracking allows you to track a habit daily, weekly or specific days.
- Custom habit reminders: set a custom message to alert yourself at the exact time you need.
- Keep track of all your hard work! Earn stars for completing habits for consecutive days!
- Add a splash of color by selecting one of our awesome themes like "Space Cat" or "Unicorn".
- Set what day you prefer to start your week on. Are you a Monday person or a Sunday person? However you would like to start, Habit Star is set to start with you.
- Expanded view of habits that is focused on your streak. Zoom in and see all of your habit details!
- Compact view of habits for a cleaner, trimmed down view. Like the sleek look of a nice, tidy list? Consider it done!
- Habit details with calendar view. See your entire schedule in one glance!
- Learn about more features by taking the tour!
Why this app?
According to some habit research, it can take up to 254 days (66 days on average) to fully build a habit. Habit Stars reward system was built with these intervals in mind. As you continue to streak for more and more consecutive days you will earn stars for hitting milestones like 254 days!
Sticking to habits is tough, so Habit Star displays your current and best streaks front and center in the expanded habit view. As you continue to streak a green progress bar will move closer and closer to your best streak, motivating you to keep it up!
Triggers can be a useful tool to remind you to do your habit, so Habit Star allows you to send yourself the right message at the right time.
Feedback is encouraged and is built right into the app. As an independent developer, I am eager to make this app the best it can be and to continue to deliver valuable features so we all can build habits that last.
Learn more at https://habitstar.app
For complete terms and conditions, please visit https://www.habitstar.app/terms
For privacy statement, please visit https://www.habitstar.app/privacy