★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
*NEW BACKGROUNDS ADDED*
Info: On some devices it might need a restart before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
If you had the free version, uninstall it once you installed Power Widget.
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is completely up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only 2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for 2.x)
Sync (only 2.x)
GPS (link since 2.3)
2G/3G (link since 2.3)
Note: If you had the free Power Widget version before, please uninstall it to get rid of the notification messages.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, google power control replacement, switches, toogle, manual control, toggle alternative, powerwidget, PowerWidget
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
Next Calendar widget is a kind of calendars that is based on Next Launcher. It supports switching between months by flipping like a real calendar.The glorious visual elements and 3D dynamic effects of Next Calendar widget will make it more simple and faster to work with your calendar.
- View monthly calendar
- View agenda
- Add agenda
How to add Next Widget to your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher. Press the Next widget option and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
"A Single Widget Includes more Functions - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
When you are experiencing problems, send email fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
We call it, Super Clock! You get all useful information here. Clock, Calendar, Battery Meter, Weather information, Timezone and even Alarm Clock. All on a single widget. It is lightweight (both apk size and data traffic), efficient and effective widget, functional yet attractive widget.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my work you can consider to treat me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
On full version, you can have different color themes and transparent widget! Make your clock widget even cooler!
1. 3x3 and 2x2 widget.
2. Sky Theme.
3. Choose over 5 flexible information inside the clock such as Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
4. Choose over 6 information on Header Display such as Digital Clock(12|24 format supported) / Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
5. Enable shortcut to Alarm, Calendar, Battery Consumption and Weather Details.
6. Day will be in red color on weekends.
7. Battery Circle turns Red when battery level hit 25% and below.
1. Barbie, Blood, Cheese, Grape, Grass, Pumpkin and Sky Themes.
2. Transparent widget.
3. Selectable clock dial.
4. Weather icon sets.
1. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit.
2. Auto Refresh.
3. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data.
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter setting configuration
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
6. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
7. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
1. Bubble Weather by Enthropia Labs Graphics
Tag : clock, calendar, battery, weather, timezone, alarm, widget, analog, digital, home
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
*** Prerequisite ***
- Nexus One
- Android 2.2 (FroYo)
v1.2: Turns wifi back on when the hotspot is turned off.
This widget was tested on the Nexus One ONLY! Don't expect it to work on other phones.
Use this widget/application at your own risk.
More from developer
- Watch all shows on your Android device
- Access Google+ stream of the #ADiA and #AndroidDesign hashtags
- Share multiple slides with your co-workers or on the social network of your choice
- Directly share the YouTube-Link of a show via Android Beam™
- Receive notifications about upcoming shows
- Receive a notification just before a show starts
- Optimized for phones, tablets and everything between
An interactive indicator to navigate between the different pages of a ViewPager.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project (linked blow) or send them to my email directly. Thanks.