We also have another game with which you will learn geography, rivers, mountains, lakes, seas and oceans.
"Countries Location Maps Quiz" is a geographical test, that allow you to check your knowledge of the political maps of the world!
You've probably hear on television about different countries scattered around the world and wondering "where it actually is?" Can you find Benin on the map of Africa? Are you able to distinguish between Dominica and Dominican Republic? Install this app and learn new knowledge.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are countries from different regions of the world (Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Central America and Caribbean)
- learning mode without time pressure,
- ranking of the top players,
- beautiful graphics.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Names of countries are available in 43 languages (depending on the language setting on the phone).
This geographical test includes European, Asian, American, African and Oceania countries - all countries of the world.
Geography is a field you like? If so, this political maps trivia, will help you for sure!
Page on Facebook:
This version of worldmap come with a brief information about every country like: Country capital city, dial code, country code, country continent, country currency code, the country area in sq km, country languages, numbers of the population and the GPS geo points east, west, north, south, geo name id, flag iso Alpha3 .
Check the zoom in and the zoom out
You can easily zoom in or out by using two fingers or tapping the screen
It is recommended to use world map on widescreen devices such as tablet or TV.
We can interactively fill an empty map with all the countries of Europe and eventually find our results (failures and successes).
With its interactive operation makes learning easier countries and geographical location on the current map.
If you want a quick way of learning you or studying European countries and geographical location look no further! We promise you'll have with this application very easy!
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
View a large quick reference World Map on your Android Device today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Political World Map
- Find a country easily with a convenient globe map
- Educational reference map for students, school, and university
- Up to date maps
- View every nation and it's major cities in one large map
- No internet connection is required. The worldmap is stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, Tokyo, China, Shanghai, USA, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, California, New York, Europe and More!
Users Love World Map 2015!
Explore the World Map on your Android today!
Try it for Free!
Also the application gives an explanation of colors, symbols and a brief history of each flag.
We would like to thank you for your interest downloading our application.
Your comments are welcome to update our application closer to your interest.
World Atlas is made with almost 250+ country information like capital, the country flag and a pointer to wiki to know more about the country.
You can learn
•International Telephone code,
•Location in the map,
More information are provided with their rankings in the categories listed below:
•Gross domestic product [GDP]
You can also learn about
•Top 10 Rivers
•Top 10 Mountains
•Top 10 Wonders
Enjoy exploring the world! It is a World Atlas
You can know of the world countries flags and capital of the location in the map display.
The list has more than 220 countries around the world, we have displayed in the population order.
Still, let's examine the world that it is not your knowledge!
My application, CLICK! WORLDMAP, will solve your problems.
Unlike other applications, CLICK! WORLDMAP is the simplest and guaranteed to be most friendly user
"All you have to do is simply clicking buttons"
Please, follow the instruction written below:
If you zoom in / out by clicking on the map, it will show you various information of the registered countries such
as flags, names of the countries, and etc.
When you click the 'More Button', this app shows currency, population, GDP, and further more information as
well as the state of the weather in each country's capital.
Please, send me an email, if confronting any struggles, regarding this application.
I will be very appreciated and try to fix the problems as soon as possible.
Once again, Thank you so much and enjoy the application.
From the developer, Ahn.
* If you do not like ad is displayed, please download the paid version.
World Map, Click, World, Map, Earth, Country
You can study and learn the most important geographic regions and cities.
• Physical world map with most important cities.
• It is not required an internet connection to explore the world map.You can see it anytime offline.
• Zoom control with gestures.
• World map reference with a lot of geographic points: rivers, mountains, lakes, seas, islands, peninsulas, capes, gulfs, straits, canals, plains, depressions, deserts, highest and lowest points on earth surface and the most important cities.
Try this free app for android, you will have a complete world map reference in your device.
A fully 3D model of the Milky Way Galaxy map - you can rotate, zoom and move the galaxy in any direction.
Information about all the known arms (Far 3kpc, Near 3kpc, Norma-Outer, Orion, Perseus, Sagittarius, Scutum-Crux) and the Galactic Core is displayed when the user touches the respective structure.
From the galaxy overview, you can check the local stellar neighbourhood (The Solar System, Sirius, Epsilon Eridani, Alpha Centauri, etc) by switching to the sector scene, a 10 parsec cube. Touching a star will open up an info panel containing details about the selected star. You can visit all the 72000 sectors in the database, totalling 142.278 known stars.
★ Options Menu ★
- can modify the star population (reducing results in an increase in FPS performance)
- can show an FPS counter in the bottom right corner of the screen
★ Information ★
This is the mobile version revamp of the galaxy map from http://www.3dgalaxymap.com/Galaxy
Inspired by the NASA annotated artist's concept from https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/display.cfm?IM_ID=8083
Currently contains the first two scenes - the Galaxy and Sector Scene. The following major updates are programmed to be released:
A search system to retrieve any star by type, name, class. Adding neutron stars (pulsars, magnetars) and black holes.
The System Scene will grant the user the possibility to explore all the exoplanets discovered so far, and have a closer look at the solar system with its planets and dwarf planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto.
Keywords: galaxy, astronomy, star, map, chart, space, orion, milky way, solar, sun, galactic center, spiral arm
Fiecare test este compus din 10 intrebări.
Pentru fiecare întrebare raspunsă corect veţi primi câte un punct.
Întrebările sunt alese la întâmplare si nu se pot repeta în acelasi set de 10 întrebări.
World Maps And Atlas is a map app that is very easy to use – just choose the country and you will see it highlighted on the map. With this geographical app you can learn lots of new things about our planet, nations and countries.
HOW TO USE: To find a destination of choice click on the continent. Tap on the red flags to display the countries and states info. Follow the links to read more about languages, flags and capitals of favorite countries in Wikipedia.
>>>>> World Maps And Atlas Features <<<<<
★ The Latest World Maps
★ High quality and enriching content
★ Perfect educational app for students
★ User-friendly navigation – To find a destination of choice just click on the maps!
★Entire world at your fingertips!
World Maps And Atlas is new app that will be perfect to get know our world better!
Do you have problems with geography or continent location? Forget about this!
World Maps And Atlas allows you to learn locations of continents and countries easy as playing a game!
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
You can find the United Kingdom Map.
With the most important cities, mountains, rivers, seas...
Countries like England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland and cities such as London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff...
You can learn the British geography.