I can't believe style jukebox isn't more well known among music enthusiasts with large music collections. I've always hated itunes. And all other programs simply don't have enough storage. I like Amazon but I don't like the matching service they have. Plus they also limit the bitrate. Style jukebox is what I've been looking for. 80,000+ songs in my collection and still uploading. I hope they stick around. I do have issues with the app occasionally shutting down on the pc while uploading songs though. Wish I knew why.
Really disappointed... Signed up for a premium service expecting a premium experience. The app lacks several features that are present in competitors - android auto was key among these. Perhaps most frustrating is that the developers couldn't be bothered to respond to an email I sent to them asking about several of the features that I had identified. Save your money and use one of the free alternate locker services - google music or groove music are both descent options.
Junk. Created account and went to log in and it keeps going back. Pretty much a useless app.
This app is wonderful in many aspects. Keep in mind, they are still working on developing more features. The syncing and accessibility from any device is excellent. Works great for my needs.
LAST.FM You've made brilliant app, but there is one problem - last.fm integration.
Needs a PC or Mac, who even uses a PC or Mac these days? It's 2017, not 2007.
● Search albums by track artists
● You can now have offline playlists, albums, artists, composers or genres that will automatically download
● The audio quality is automatically reduced for a smooth playback when the Internet connection is slow
● Sorting songs in Artists interface is now based on track order
● The app will restore to the last place in app you navigated to
● Improved opening time and browsing experience on large collections
Thank you for using Style Jukebox!
Control the music in over 65,000 bars and restaurants - right from your phone!