I've tried every music player in the Google Play store, so take my advice and save yourself some time: Style Jukebox is the best. Easy to set up, rock-solid stability, nice user-interface and at a good price.
It's OK It works better than all the other ones I've tried
Best choice for streaming own library Even though it has it's share of bugs, this is definitely the best option for streaming your own library from the cloud. Hoping for Sonos integration soon. Very responsive developer!
The desktop app's upload capability seems pretty robust so far, and I'm enjoying the Android app a lot. There are plenty of little bugs here and there, but I still think this is the best option for streaming my own library without the re-encoding, or the file-swapping that other services do, and without going into grey areas like streaming from services not meant to stream audio.
I love it but... The app is great. Easy to use, fast and just what i needed. I'm giving a 4 since still a little buggy. One time it locked my whole phone, and i was unable to interact with my phone until i turned the music off by taking out my headphones
Non performance Your application for Windows PC running on Windows 10 fails to launch. Needs debugging and issue of new version app for Windows PC compatible with Windows 10
● You can now sort lists by Recently Added and Last Played using the Options menu
in the title bar
● You can now play all songs by an artist order by album and track number
● All sorting is applied per view and it's saved
● Redesigned menu interface for individual songs
● You can now rename playlists
● Improved search performance
● Improved opening time and browsing experience on large music collections
● Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for using Style Jukebox!
Control the music in over 65,000 bars and restaurants - right from your phone!