Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Galaxy Note 5 with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
If you have any issue loading the app please UNINSTALL then RE-INSTALL.
- Optional automatic saving of documents
- Sharing in and out of the application
- Optional spell check support
- Minimal, clean interface
- Quick and easy to use
- Custom themes
- Support for large files (tested with 10 mb file)
- History of recent documents
- Multiple character set encoding options
BETA NOTE: Please note this is currently in beta. If you have any major issues please send an email or post on the forums.
Forum post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2056976
Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word - Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your work and ideas with others right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app
• Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
✔ Password protected note/checklist
✔ Widgets/shortcuts - pin Post-it like notes/folders to your home screen
✔ Widget customization (solid/transparent/translucent color, different size)
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Readonly mode
✔ Lock screen widget (4x4)
✔ Upload to popular cloud storages
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Web clipping (requires Simple Notepad Webclip Addon)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in readonly mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have troubles/questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file 'without' meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Chinese (simplified) - Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) - Ensign Lau
Croatian - Cvita
Czech - rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
French - Yozil, anonymous user
German - Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian - Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese - anonymous user
Korean - 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish - Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian - Cristian Savin
Russian - Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish - Yamil
Swedish - Mattias
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
We made this free notepad as simple as possible all notes are on one page so it’s easy to copy and paste! All notes saved in word lite note pad are shown on the notepads main page!
This app is a 100% Free to download what you waiting for? Download Word lite notepad today!!!
OI Notepad is a full-featured open source note taking application. With it you can tag, search, and send your notes, in addition to basic functionality such as creating, deleting, and editing notes. Advanced features like encryption, import/export, and voice memos are all available through extensions. All of this functionality is brought together in a simplistic and efficient layout, customizable through a variety of themes.
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
* Add, edit and delete notes.
* Long-press on notes to add tags.
* Change font size and sort order.
* A clearly arranged layout with a variety of themes.
* Quickly search through notes.
* Send notes as MMS or SMS.
Available extensions for "OI Notepad":
* Record and attach voice memos to notes
* Import/export notes from the SD card.
* Show the license information.
* Insert the date and time into notes.
* Turn text upside down.
Bloc de notas OI, Bloc de notes d'OI, ແພ່ນຂຽນ OI, OI 메모장, OI Blocco Note, OI Blokčić, OI Notatblokk, OI Notatnik, OI Not defteri, OI Notepad, OI Notesblok, OI Notitieblok, OI Notizblock, OI Piezīmju bloks, OI Poznámkový blok, OI Talaan, OI المفكرة, OI خاتىرە دەپتەر, OI يادداشت, OI Σημειωματάριο, OI Бележник, OI Нататнік, OI नोटपैड, OI ਨੋਟਪੈਡ, OI メモ帳, OI记事本, פנקס OI
You can add, read, edit and delete notes. The list of all of them is on the main screen, and you can sort them by alphabetical or date order. You can also put a high priority on notes, and they will be at the top of the list.
A tutorial is available on the application.
Widget available, you can add a note quickly and access to the application.
The application will be improved, while keeping is principle of simplicity. Feel free to send me your comment. Don't forget to rate and comment my application!
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
The main advantage TeluguPad offers is that it doesn't require Internet connection to type in telugu. As you start typing the text is instantly converted into telugu in another view below english text.
Other features include:
* Allows saving the text to a file.
* Opening saved TeluguPad text for re-editing.
* Allows sending the text via SMS/Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger/Email etc. Just tap the "Share" button at the top and select how you wanna share.
* The text can also be copied which can be later pasted wherever required.(Say for example, you want to add a new contact to phonebook with name in telugu.)
* Separate buttons are available at the top for each of these features.
తెలుగు --- telugu
మర్యాద రామన్న --- maryaada raamanna
మార్క్స్ కార్డ్ --- maarx kaarD or maarks kaarD
The saved documents can be located in your external storage(or in your Internal storage on some devices) at: /Your_SD_Card/TeluguPad folder.
The saved documents can be opened with any text editor of your choice. The same file opens perfectly on your laptop/desktop too. However if you want to update the file, you should open it in TeluguPad.
One more thing to note here is that the folder also contains a "tmp" folder which contains some metadata of the files saved. So please make sure that the files under this folder is not deleted incase you want to edit the saved files later.
Please Note: The app purely depends on the unicode support of your device. As you start typing in english, if you dont see corresponding telugu text being generated, then probably your device doesnt support unicode and sorry that TeluguPad cannot be of any use to you.
The mapping of telugu letters to English alphabets can be found by hitting the info button (i) at the bottom right corner of the app.
The permissions read/write external storage are for opening/saving existing TeluguPad documents. The other permissions are of course added to serve advertisements.
For comments/suggestions, please reach me at: email@example.com
★ Open more documents at once in tabs, like Notepad-plus-plus (Notepad++)
★ Change font size
★ Recently opened documents list, for quick access
★ Light and Dark themes
★ Translated in 20+ languages
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
It's beautiful, minimalist yet powerful notes taking app that work on all Android devices with android version 2.2+.
1. Simple minimalist design. No clutter, no distracting colors.
2. Includes all the features that a note taking app should and must have.
3. Beautiful Typography.
4. Supports Android 8+ ( Android 2.2.x and above )
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* issues with text entry when renaming documents
* no translations yet
Please email email@example.com with any other issues encountered and be sure to include "Write Beta" in the subject line.
Major changes from Write 1.9.5
* unified Android and Desktop versions with touch-friendly, DPI-aware UI
* built-in file manager with document thumbnails and cut/copy/paste functionality for basic document management
* drag-and-drop customization of toolbars
* vector icons that remain sharp at any resolution
* dark, light, native UI themes available
* opening and saving documents is now 5 - 10x faster
* thumbnails now embedded in document files
* new touch-friendly color selection dialog
* support JPEG compression for inserted images
* better support for pen and touch input on UI elements
* improved support for Wacom graphics tablets
* Ctrl+Mouse wheel zooming
* pinch-zoom now snaps to page width/height
* added ability to move pages within document
* fullscreen view option (supports immersive mode on Android 4.4+)
* option for scroll handle to always remain visible
* optional combined menu for erase, select, and insert space tools
* show preview in Custom Pen dialog; pen size can be adjusted by dragging left or right on preview
* simplified Selection Properties/Create Link dialog
* always detect external modification of document
* improved handling of corrupted and truncated documents
* always generate PDFs at 150 DPI
* fix bug allowing recent documents menu to grow without limit
* fix bug causing premature loading of pages
* fix bug saving documents containing apostrophe in name
* stroke smoothing with configurable strength
* improved behavior of ruled eraser and ruled selection with strokes spanning multiple lines
* ruled selection background now matches actual selection area
* strokes reflowed to next line now start at same position as previous first stroke on line
* bottom right selection resize handle now preserves aspect ratio
JetDraw is an easy to use drawing application well-suited for basic sketching or quick handwritten notes.
* Use two fingers to zoom and pan
* Expand the canvas when you need more room (double tap outside edge of drawing)
* Double tap corners of screen for quick access to common actions.
* Use volume keys for undo/redo
* Open and edit files on SD card
* View thumbnails as a grid or list
* When viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
Be aware that very large drawings will open slowly and may cause out-of-memory errors. Not tested on tablets (yet).
Permissions: write to SD card. Drawings are stored in /sdcard/jetdraw by default.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org