TallyNode is an Internet service usage meter for Internode, an Australian Internet service provider.
With TallyNode, you can view the following details of your Internode broadband usage:
* Summary of the current billing month
- Plan details
- Usage days and amount
- Remaining amount
* History: Metered usage from the last 30 days
* Usage versus time passed via summary and comparative bar chart
Privacy: User information is stored encrypted. This is stored locally on your device and not collected or used outside the context of the application.
* Failed data retrieval / load delays: Sometimes there is a delay or collection of data fails. Only current workaround is to retry load by selecting 'Refresh' from menu or swiping down the screen to refresh. Fix for this is coming soon.
* Missing days: Occasionally days are missing in the history list. This may be at the source.
Feedback is welcome. Contact the developer (Carl) at email@example.com.
Note on permissions: Internet access is required to retrieve updated usage information from Internode (via Web API).