The ActiveOBD fetches the information directly from your vehicle via the OBD port and operates completely independently from the multi function display of your vehicle so you're absolutely free to use both in parallel.
- Subaru vehicle MY 2012+ (OBD CAN communication protocol)
- compliant ELM327-type adapter (see below).
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth r1.2 (obdlink.com/lxbt/)
- Vgate iCar2 Bluetooth / WiFi (http://www.vgate.com.cn/en/iCar%202%20bluetooth-240.html)
Conditionally compliant adapters:
- ELM327 v1.4-1.5 (including noname clones);
- ELM327 v2.1 geniune only (http://www.elmelectronics.com).
- ELM327 v2.1 noname clones.
BETA testing & problem reporting: https://plus.google.com/communities/102216074960759727645
- front wheels position
- Torque split front-rear (Lineartronic Active Torque Split AWD; solenoid duty) *
- front-rear Slit (over-rotation)
- Coolant temperature
- Engine oil temperature
- Automatic transmission (AT / CVT) Oil deterioration degree
- Fuel Level (percent of total tank capacity) **
- alternative Fuel Consumption counter since last refill ***
Long-click on info item icon to get a description.
Trouble Codes tab
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (OBD DTC) with Subaru-specific description
- clearing trouble codes
Menu is accessible an Android-way or by the title bar clicking.
* The Subaru AWD system has some hydraulic pressure active constantly providing about 5% torque transferring from front to rear. Further torque distribution is done dynamically (on demand), ActiveOBD shows this dynamic value.
** The fuel level is a subject for fluctuations. The application needs about 5-7 minutes of continuous running before the fuel level value can be displayed.
*** A standard fuel consumption calculation approach is based on fuel amount counter at the time of its consumption. ActiveOBD offers an alternative – a calculation based on mileage and fuel level (in percent). According to the current implementation the counter is being reset on refill (done with ignition switched off), just open the State mode after refilling – the fuel consumption counter should reset automatically.
You have to pair with the ELM327 device before using this application, Google Nexus guide (Pair with a Bluetooth device) :
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring Android AppRadio Mode*¹:
- AppRadio SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120
- DVD Receivers AVH-X8500BHS, AVH-4000NEX
- Navigation Receivers AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH, AVIC-5000NEX, AVIC-6000NEX, AVIC-7000NEX, AVIC-8000NEX
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio One*²:
DVD Receivers AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT
To make the single cable connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-MU200 USB to micro USB cable or the micro USB cable that comes with the phone.
NOTE: Android compatibility requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio Mode compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
*¹ AppRadio Mode compatible smartphones:
*² AppRadio One compatible smartphones:
Nexus 5 – Android 4.4.4
Motorola Moto G – Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S – Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Core II – Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.3
Samsung Galaxy S4 – Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Android 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy S5 – Android 4.4.2
Sony Xperia Z – Android 4.2.2
Sony Xperia Z2 – Android 4.4.2
Software End User License Agreement
Learn more about Android Auto at http://www.android.com/auto/
It can startup automatically when your car’s BT is detected, and you can always easily get back to CHU by pressing the home button (see settings->startup options).
• Customize an unlimited number of shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
• Use the media controller to manage any music or podcast app on your phone with big easy to see buttons.
• Keep aware of your speed, location, weather, altitude, and more with the built in data widgets.
• Multiple skins and color schemes for 100s of different looks.
• Automatic Day and Night color schemes to preserve your night vision.
• Automatic Response for SMS messages let’s you focus on the road.
• Speed Alarm to help you avoid tickets
• Full Feature List Below
Mark the Geek: "CarHome Ultra for Android - Perfect App for in Car Dock"
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Android 4.2+ users can also use Google Voice Commands for a completely hands free experience. See this link for details: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6031948?hl=en
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
- Speedometer (speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Integrated Media Controller (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Artist, Title)
- Unlimited number of custom shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Multiple skins and color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full Screen Mode
- Support for Icon Packs
- Lock Screen Rotation (landscape, portrait, reverse landscape, and reverse portrait)
- Android 5 Material Design
- Brightness and Display Mode Controls
- Volume Controls
- Tactile Button Response
- Mute Alerts
- 3 Page Type: 6 button, 8 button, and media controller
- Sleep Mode: saves power and reduces heat
- Keep Display On until you exit the app
- Stop music/media on exit
- Android Auto partially inspired by this app (yes, that’s true)
HAVE A PROBLEM? Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – Required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. Calendar is bundled with the contact permission.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If the feature is not enabled, the app does not interact with SMS.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Read out to loud SMS and reply using voice commands
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs - support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google+ plus community
Create your own application and personalize your desktop with your favorite car information widgets
*Personalize your application*
Don't let anyone tell you what is important for you while driving. Just display what you need, how you need it and get a full experience of your car.
*Display your real-time info*
MFA Pro give you access to more than 40 signals from your car (Accelerator pressure, Oil change, Service Due date,...) and lets you the possibilities to display it in over 6 different widget types.
The application is including a recording feature allowing you to use your smartphone as a blackbox.
Use your smartphone camera** to record the road and add data from your car simultaneously thanks to the SmartGate.
Extend your MFA pro experience by connecting your MirrorLink™ Smartphone and display your desktop directly on your MirrorLink™ head unit.
For your security, watch the current traffic situation and do not operate the device while driving.
NOTICE: This application requires to be connected to the SmartGate. To connect, access to the settings of your smartphone and select the Wi-Fi network named DIRECT-SmartGate-XXXXXX.
A if password is required, please refer to your SmartGate manual for more information.
If you want to switch units from metric to imperial: Go to Menu of the application > Settings > Change the unit settings
*To learn more about SmartGate technology visit: www.skoda-auto.com
** Depends on your device compatibilities
With this app, you can:
- Set the picture you want as wallpaper,
- Bookmark your favorite pictures,
- Download the pictures to your smartphone,
- Share the images via social media
★ Where are the wallpapers downloaded to?
You can find the downloaded wallpapers in My Files/viewimage folder on your android phone.
★ The wallpaper does not fit on the screen of my device:
This can happen with some android phones. To make sure that the wallpaper fits to the screen of your device, download the wallpaper first, and then set it as wallpaper.
★ Information about Subaru Impreza WRX STI from Wikipedia:
The Subaru Impreza is a compact automobile, manufactured since 1992 by Subaru—the automobile division of Japanese transportation conglomerate, Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI). Subaru introduced the Impreza as a replacement for the Leone, with the Leone's EA series engines replaced by the newer EJ series versions.
Now in its fourth generation, Subaru has offered four-door sedan and five-door hatchback body variants since 1992; the firm also offered a coupe from 1995 for the first generation only. Mainstream versions have received naturally aspirated "boxer" flat-four engines ranging from 1.5- to 2.5-liters, with the performance-oriented Impreza WRX and WRX STI models uprated with the addition of turbochargers. Since the third generation series, some markets have adopted the abbreviated Subaru WRX name for these high-performance variants. The first three generations of Impreza in North America were also available with an off-road appearance package titled Subaru Outback Sport. For the fourth generation, this appearance package became known as the Subaru XV, and is sold internationally. Subaru has offered both front- and all-wheel drive versions of the Impreza. Since the late-1990s, some markets have restricted sales to the all-wheel drive model—therefore granting the Impreza a unique selling proposition in the global compact class characterized by front-wheel drive. However, Japanese models remain available in either configuration.
Install the Start MyPeugeot application on your smartphone, then view the information extracted from the handbook, the complete printed edition of which can be found in the vehicle's handbook pack(1).
A network connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G,…) is required to download the Start MyPeugeot application from the Store.
As a safety measure, Start MyPeugeot should only be viewed when the vehicle is stationary.
The Start MyPeugeot application is also certified MirrorLink TM (2). For vehicles equipped with a Mirror Screen (3) touch screen, connect your smartphone to the USB port. You will then have access to the data from Start MyPeugeot in the vehicle's touch screen, when stationary.
As a safety measure, the Start MyPeugeot application in the touch screen should only be viewed when the vehicle is stationary.
Open Start MyPeugeot then download the descriptions and illustrations for the desired vehicle(s). You can then view the information in the application with a network connection.
Start MyPeugeotis intuitive and simple in use.
In the upper menu bar press :
• the "Planet" icon to choose the language, if different from that of the smartphone.
• the "Vehicle" icon to select a vehicle and view the extracts from the associated documents. Press again to create a list of vehicles, then download, delete or view the extracts from the associated documents.
• the "i" icon for access to the legal notice, including the Terms and Conditions.
In the navigation menu bar at the bottom of the screen, press :
• the "Binoculars" icon for access to a selection of images that include clickable targets or an illustrated list (in the form of a mosaic), then view the explanatory content.
• the "Headlamp on" icon for access to the warning and indicator lamps. Select a warning or indicator lamp, then view its name, significance and the initial advice to follow if it stays on.
• the "Screen" icon for information on the operation of the audio system, audio and telematic system or the touch screen. Depending on your vehicle's equipment, you will find useful information on adjusting the radio, the date, the time, pairing your telephone by Bluetooth®, ...
With Start MyPeugeot, make the most of your Peugeot.
(1) The information presented in the Start MyPeugeot application cannot in any circumstances be a substitute for the content or observation of the printed documents, which remain the reference documents, in particular the warranty and maintenance record and the version identified of the handbook.
(2) The MirrorLink TM Base certification, obtained for the Start MyPeugeot application from CCC (Car Connectivity Consortium), allows the screen of your smartphone to be replicated in your vehicle's touch screen. Your smartphone and the vehicle's touch screen must be compatible with MirrorLink TM version 1.1. and later.
(3) The Mirror Screen function is available as standard equipment or as an option depending on version. It allows some of the applications in the user's smartphone to be transferred to the vehicle's touch screen, provided that the smartphone is compatible. Only MirrorLink TM certified applications will work. The Mirror Screen function makes use of MirrorLink TM technology for MirrorLink TM compatible Android telephones, provided that a service plan including internet data is held. Automobiles Peugeot is not responsible for the content in smartphones, nor the possible effect of software updates on the performance of the Mirror Screen function.
- Do you think you drive efficiently? Watch your efficiency score in every moment of your driving! ŠKODA Drive offers you recommendation how you can improve.
- Do you want to compete and save money? Add default consumption, and anytime you drive better, you save money. Create the saving goal and watch the progress composed from route savings.
- Do you want to remember the place that you pass during the route? Pause the route and add a picture or like to the route.
- If you have a compatible smartphone and Infotainment Radio/Navigation system supporting MirrorLink™ connection in your car – you can view the app on the display of Infotainment system.
- When you finish driving, the app shows you the map with efficiency track and route summary: route efficiency, average speed, route distance, saved money and others.
- Using the list of all routes, you can view the summary for any of your previous routes.
- In Profile Section, you can find basic statistic for all your cars (if you drive with more than one): number of routes, overall savings, overall average speed, overall mileage, efficiency and time of your drive, and lots of others.
- App is tailored to in-car usage, but it is only first part of whole ŠKODA Drive solution. At www.skodadrive.com you find all your routes and data in more detailed maps and charts with infographics, monthly records and earned trophies.
- Right after refueling, you are offered by the App a possibility of editing how much fuel you refueled and for how much money.
- You can personalize app via goal and user pictures, and user nickname
- Eco-Tips cover parameters from driver's behavior: Shifting, Acceleration, Deceleration, Speed and Pedal Force
- For first users, there is help guide prepared
- Select one from 4 basic languages: English, German, French and Czech
- Day and Night mode automatically controlled according to the car’s lights
- When ŠKODA Drive app is connected to the SmartGate™, then Android OS is not allowing Wi-Fi and internet data connection simultaneously. This is due to the standard behavior of Android OS and it causes following limitation in the app:
- It is not possible to log-in into the app when it is connected to the SmartGate™
- Synchronization with the portal is not possible when it is connected to the SmartGate™
- Map with the track is not shown when it is connected to the SmartGate™
These 3 functions are available when the smartphone is disconnected from the SmartGate™ .
SUBARU × スマートアプリ「スバプリ」は、動画や音声などによる新たなクルマ体験を可能にするスマートフォン向け公式アプリです。
※本アプリケーションにおける、動作推奨環境は、Android OS 4.0以上となります。一部端末ではご利用頂けない場合がございます。
For this app to work ROOT is required. Do not ignore this requirement and blame the app for not working!
The 'Smartphone setup' on the head unit needs to be set correctly for Android as by default it's configured for Iphone. Go to Settings->System->Input/Output Settings->SmartphoneSetup and set Device to 'Others' and Connection to 'HDMI'. See this video: https://goo.gl/CeAoVg
Any other AppRadio related app needs to be uninstalled as this blocks the connection to AppRadio Unchained Reloaded.
AppRadio mode requires that your device is connected to the HDMI input of the head unit. Depending on the device this can be done with a MHL / Slimport / Miracast / Chromecast adapter.
Because this app may not work for your setup there's an extended trial period of 48 hours. In order to claim this simply request a refund within 48 hours after purchase by emailing the order number to the support email address.
The user's manual is available here: http://goo.gl/DcO5v2
Support forum thread at XDA-developers: http://goo.gl/vmStT3
Supported head units: any AppRadio that supports Android AppMode via HDMI. For example: SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, AVIC-NEX4000 and AVIC-NEX8000.
Units that have AppRadio mode via USB are not supported.
The following features are supported:
- AppRadio buttons
- Steering wheel controls
- GPS data transfer via mock locations (only works with head units that have a GPS receiver AND do not have built-in navigation)
- Auto enables mock locations on connection (if app is converted to a system app)
- Wake lock
- Rotation locker (to put any app in landscape mode)
- Real calibration
- Start at boot (for use with Android sticks)
- Start on HDMI detection (for use with phones and HDMI adapters)
- Notifications to indicate connection state
- Widget for returning to head unit home screen
- Automatic Bluetooth toggle for improved connection
- Assign system app rights without the need to move files
For Reloaded to be able to switch Mock locations automatically, it needs to have system app rights. These can be assigned as following:
In the menu select the entry 'System app enable'. Once the rights are assigned the entry will change to 'System app disable'. When executed the system app rights will be revoked. When 'System app enable' is activated, the diagnostics will show 'Can switch mock locations' ticked. However it will not show 'Installed as system app' as technically it's not installed as a system app but nonetheless it has system app rights and the Mock locations can be switched.
When the app is still installed as a system app (by moving the files) the menu entry is disabled as it makes no sense. In order to enable the functionality remove the files that were moved to make it a system app first and then install the latest version.
AppRadio is a registered trademark of Pioneer.
Disclaimer: You are solely responsible for using this app in such a way that it does not impair your ability to drive.
With CamSam PLUS you receive editorially verified speedcam alerts in real time. More than 5 million participants worldwide report daily on newly discovered speedcams.
★★★★★ Advantages of the PLUS version ★★★★★
[✔] Widget-Mode and Multi-Windows-Supports
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] Works in the background
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth support
This exclusive service is only available to users of the PLUS version. Any questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
- Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
- More than 60.000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
- Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
- Speed camera map
- Automatic updates every 5 minutes
- Visual and acoustic warnings
- Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
- Simple alert function
- Online/offline mode
- Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
- Listening and radar view
- Landscape mode
- Background mode
- Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
BUY NOW AND TRAVEL MORE RELAXED!
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
This application from ŠKODA AUTO is designed as your mobile assistant that provides you with features and information related to your ŠKODA vehicles anytime you need it!
Application consists of 3 main categories:
My Dealer … is a digital business card of your preferred ŠKODA service partner. Choose one from the ŠKODA central database and the App gives you the following possibilities:
- Locate him on the map and initiate navigation
- Send an email
- Initiate a phone call
- Visit the web site
- Check the opening hours
You can get even more personalized business card by entering the contact data of your personal service advisor into the App.
Assistance … is here to help you in difficult situations you might encounter during your travels.
- You see your current location of the map
- You can contact the ŠKODA assistance
- You can read some basic tips how to behave in emergency situations
My Car … provides the information about your ŠKODA vehicle. Select your vehicle from the list in the Application. The App will then give you access to following features:
- List of control lamps, each with comprehensive explanation of its meaning
- Full content of the owner's manual for your vehicle extended by full-text search and bookmarks
Please note: the ŠKODA Service App requires an online connection in order to download the content. Once the content is stored in your smartphone you have access to it even if you are not connected to the internet.
Enjoy the App.
Your ŠKODA Service App team
The application is not adapted for Android 5.0 Lollipop.
SUBARU × スマートアプリ「スバプリ」は、動画や音声などによる新たなクルマ体験を可能にするスマートフォン向け公式アプリです。
※本アプリケーションにおける、動作推奨環境は、Android OS 4.0以上となります。一部端末ではご利用頂けない場合がございます。