• Receive job alerts by push notification, text message, phone call, and/or email the minute a job becomes available!
• Book jobs with a click!
• Set filters so that you are only alerted about jobs you want
• Jobs that conflict with your schedule at ANY of your districts are clearly marked, so you never have to worry about over-booking
• View your Available Jobs, Current Jobs, Special Instructions, and Itinerant Schedules on the go
• Sync your Current Jobs to your Google Calendar
• If you work for multiple districts, view all your SubFinder accounts in one place
You must first have a SubstituteAlert account to use this app. If you don't have one, don't worry signing up is easy at https://www.substitutealert.com.
subfinder online, subfinderonline, alert, substitute, sub assistant, subassistant, auto accept, webconnect, substitute alert, substitute alerts, sub alert, sub alerts
• Change the furnace filter
• Bleed your radiator
• Turn off your fireplace pilot light during the summer
• Cover your AC/Swamp cooler in the winter
• Change your refrigerator water filter and baking soda box
• and many, many more.
Other features include:
• Turn notifications on/off
• Customize time of day notifications are received
• View your maintenance history
Upgrade to pro and unlock:
• Add your own maintenance items
• Add your own custom reminders for any maintenance item
All the home maintenance tasks you are supposed to do as a home owner, but often forget. Forgetting costs you money. myHouse can help.
* Roll attacks and damages easily
* Evaluate different attack routines or feats vs. different ACs and CRs
* Calculate your DPR and appropriate CR level
In addition to standard attack dice rolling, d20 Attack Calc Lite can plot graphs of expected damages for different attack routines and options. This is a useful tool to estimate future character builds, optimal feat choices, etc.
This app also provides players a measuring tool to estimate how well their characters fare against opponents of various CRs, measured by calculating their Damage-Per-Round (DPR). This DPR can be calculated against a given AC or as an average compared to typical encounters of a given CR. The DPR analysis will also tell you how long it takes you to solo a monster of a given CR, on average. Use this information to compare your characters with friends and to get an estimation how optimized your character build is.
See more information on how the DPR calculations are done and a tutorial on "how to determine when to use Power Attack" at: http://www.hapero.fi/d20/
If you find the app useful, consider supporting the project by purchasing the full version with more features, such as options to plot attack hit chances, saving and loading, and exporting data.