• Receive job alerts by push notification, text message, phone call, and/or email the minute a job becomes available!
• Book jobs with a click!
• Set filters so that you are only alerted about jobs you want
• Jobs that conflict with your schedule at ANY of your districts are clearly marked, so you never have to worry about over-booking
• View your Available Jobs, Current Jobs, Special Instructions, and Itinerant Schedules on the go
• Sync your Current Jobs to your Google Calendar
• If you work for multiple districts, view all your SubFinder accounts in one place
You must first have a SubstituteAlert account to use this app. If you don't have one, don't worry signing up is easy at https://www.substitutealert.com.
subfinder online, subfinderonline, alert, substitute, sub assistant, subassistant, auto accept, webconnect, substitute alert, substitute alerts, sub alert, sub alerts
• Change the furnace filter
• Bleed your radiator
• Turn off your fireplace pilot light during the summer
• Cover your AC/Swamp cooler in the winter
• Change your refrigerator water filter and baking soda box
• and many, many more.
Other features include:
• Turn notifications on/off
• Customize time of day notifications are received
• View your maintenance history
Upgrade to pro and unlock:
• Add your own maintenance items
• Add your own custom reminders for any maintenance item
All the home maintenance tasks you are supposed to do as a home owner, but often forget. Forgetting costs you money. myHouse can help.
Battery Widget is an elegant 1x1 widget which shows you the battery level on your home screen, with some nice animation when charging. Tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim/YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
There is not little burden on the memory and battery. Lightweight design.
It is also possible to clean by starting the app. Non-automatic.
You can boot from the widget.
Automatic cache clean.
> 30 minutes to 24 hours
One tap cache cleaner.
Auto cleanup at the start of the application.
After clearing cache, and finish the app automatically.
Uninstall the app.
Fast cache search.
[Convenience of automatic]
The residing, but there is not little load on the memory and battery.
Features such as automatic that do not require effort is added. .
※ such as Battery Mix, please check.
Do you want to start the app every day?
Come and please try in conjunction with the automatic task manager.
To run this application, there is no need for the right to be a security threat.
※ I recommend the confirmation of permission before installing any application.
Although we have tested that view the number of cache in the widget.
It is under consideration the load on the battery is large.
Imagine, you come to work quietly. You plug your phone, and you're connected to the hotspot of your internet service provider without having to enter! And yes, the phone activates the WiFi and identifies itself ☺
♥ In addition, it periodically checks the status of the internet connection to the hotspot in order to automatically re-authentication (if necessary).
(Other keywords: ssid, wifi, wi-fi, wifi manager, open wifi, free wifi, wifi login, auto login, auto-login, fon)
This app revolutionises the job search game by enabling you to be the first to apply for the most recent job opportunities.
You can see job descriptions and the main details of every offer without leaving the application. If you’re interested, apply immediately from your mobile. Send the offer to your email or integrate your LinkedIn profile so you can see if you know anybody in the company. Jobeeper is completely free and no registration is necessary.