This app allows you to improve your knowledge and ability in ear training, sight reading and writing music rhythms.
Through dictation, reading and tapping rhythm exercices, you will progress at your own pace following the different levels. You always have a global view on your last results.
This app is translated in:
Kind of exercices:
* Reading (Reading and tapping on your screen or clapping your hands or some claves etc.)
* Dictation (Listening and writing)
* Write your own rhythms (listen or tap them)
Kind of rhythms:
And many more...
The free download of this app gives access to:
* more than 100 exercices and exams with growing difficulty
* lessons (with text and music roll)
You can create and listen to your own rhythms, then try to play them to check your accuracy.
You can also create an exercice by picking the levels you particularly want to work on.
The only purchases you can do, are after the app is installed and tested at your own pace.
If you still wish to reach higher levels of music theory, then you will have the opportunity through the app to access to:
* more than 200 different exercises
* more than 30 different exams
* all the rhythm music theory lessons
* full detail of the accuracy of your taps (in ms)
* full access to Custom games (Write your own rhythm, create an exercise by picking in all existing exercises)
* unlimited replays in exercises
* discounts for the next published games in this app
The permissions in this app are:
- "In-app purchases" : to allow users to buy items (the list of items is written just above)
- "Microphone" : the app uses the microphone to allow users to play in Read and Clap game. In that game, users can play with theirs hands, with some claves etc. in order to produce sound that will be recorded by the microphone.
You can also save Playlists of chosen scales to play through one by one or get the app to pick a scale at random.
- beats to count you in
- displays all the music notes on a stave
- different sounds (piano, strings, etc)
- change the starting octave and number of octaves
- customisable tempos
- major, melodic minor, harmonic minor and pentatonic scales
- save your scales into Playlists
Looking to practice your arpeggios? Check out the Pro version of Scales Practice for lots more scales and arpeggios.
Scales Practice is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
bComposer Scales is a free and unique application that contains the basic rules of melody and harmony theory in the music composition.
Now You will understand how your favorite music bands made their songs and the most important, you will have the ability to create your own musical compositions!
With bComposer Scales:
- You are going to understand and master the fundamentals of music theory, playing on quickly and easy way; contrary like happens with the traditional methods.
- You can learn the basic music concepts with our help panel option inside the app, where is explained everything interactively.
- Also We encourage the appropriation of theoretical concepts with practice.
- Understand how to read and write a score
If you like this app, please give us a positive rating.
* Key Signature
* Major Scales
* Minor Scales
* Basic chords creation
* Understanding basic harmony
* Note sounds
* Chords sounds
* Intuitive graphical
* Melodic minor scale inclusion
* Harmonic minor scale inclusion
* Tools and help material
* Interactive help panel to learn all the music theory concepts
Check out! our other interesting apps:
* bComposer Rhythm
* bcomposer Metronome
* Facebook Page
All features, trademarks and copyrights are property of:
ONE MAN BAND STUDIOS S.A.S Studios ©
In the screen of this app, the Circle is made up of several concentric rings, which provides various information. By rotating the 2 rings, inner and outer, the needed information can be got easily.
The outer most ring shows information on the scale such as a tonic, a dominant, a sub-dominant, a relative minor, a relative major, and a progression of the degree. The next outer ring shows a series of note's name ordered by the progression of 5th, and the root note of a scale can be set by rotationg this ring. When rotating the outer ring, the inner ring rotates also. The next ring shows a degree of a note and a diatonic chord in that scale. By rotaing the next ring, a chord can be set. If a note name of the outer ring is touched, then a diatonic chord, of which the root note is the note, is set. Instead of the inner chord ring, a key progression ring can be displayed which is very useful when transposing a song to another key. At the center of the concentric rings, a signiture of the scale is displayed.
Both a handset or a tablet are supported. However, it is recommended you to use this app on a tablet larger than a 7-inch for a better usabilty.
The direction of the circle
The direction of the key progression on a circle can be set to a CW or a CCW direction by a user.
Switchable Inner Wheel
The inner wheel can be switched when it is needed. A chord wheel, a transpose wheel, and a interval wheel are avalable.
A major scale and 3 minor scale and church modes are available. The scale tones can be distinguished by its background color. A diatonic chord of the scale can be set by touching one of its scale tones.
Diatonic Scale Chord
Both triads and 7th chords are supported for each scale.
Chord wheel is uniquely designed to represent the relationship between a scale and a chord. Most diatonic chords are available. The chord tones can be distinguished by its background color or its mark.
For transposing, a ring of key progression can be displayed instead of a chord ring.
Intervals of notes can be found out easily and quickly. Just switch the inner wheel to an interval wheel.
Inversion of a Chord
The inversion of a chord can be played by clicking a button, and also can be seen through the piano view.
There are various ways of naming note names. In this app, CDEFGAB, CDEFGAH, and Fixed-Do systems are supported. Also, you can set a prefered accidental, a sharp(＃) or a flat(♭).
Information about a scale or a chord is shown on a 2-octave sized mini piano. It can be played by touching the keys.
Information about a scale or a chord also can be shown on a guitar fretboard. It's tunable.
Colors / Marks
The tones of a scale and a chord are associated with the 7 colors of the rainbow. For example, the 1st note is red, and the 7th note is violet.
Also, marks such as ●, △, ★, ◎ represent that it's 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th note.
Clef / Signature
A signature of the scale is showed at the center of rings. A clef can be set to a treble of a bass.
When the center is touched, user-defined action is performed.
The sound of a scale and a chord can be played. A chord sound can be played arpeggio pattern or not.
Piano, E.Piano, and Guitar sounds are included. The bundled sounds are recorded in high quality.
Natural / Harmonic / Melodic Minor
Major 7th aug 5th
Major aug 5th (Triad)
Suspended 2nd (Triad)
Suspended 4th (Triad)
Minor Major 7th
Dominant 7th aug 5th
Dominant 7th flat 5th
Dominant 7th sus 4th
Minor 7th flat 5th
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
Always free, ad-free version.
* Use treble, bass, tenor, alto, soprano, and baritone clefs.
* See chords and key signatures displayed with high quality graphics.
* Hear chords played.
* Choose any starting note.
* Choose chord inversion.
* All possible key signatures available.
* Standard chords include seventh and augmented sixth chords as well as triads.
* Test your knowledge and speed with quizzes.
* Chords quiz.
* Intervals quiz (full version only).
* Key signatures quiz (full version only).
If you are taking a music theory course, this is the app for you!
The App has four main features, which play musical elements, and the user is given the opportunity to identify what is being played:
1. To identify notes – Random notes are played individually.
2. To identify intervals – 2 Notes are played sequentially.
3. To identify scales – A set of notes are played sequentially, ascending and descending.
4. To identify chords – 3 to 5 notes are played simultaneously.
Keywords: pitch ear training listening notes intervals scales chords music theory
Interval quizzes! The app will play two notes (apart, together, or both) and you identify the interval!
Dictations! The app will generate and play a simple two-bar melody and you reconstruct it by dragging quarter notes onto the staff.
You can gradually improve your skills in 'Improve' mode or practice any combination in 'Practice' mode.
The full source code is available at:
▲ Level: Beginner
▲ Application in ENGLISH,français,español,Deutsch language.
▲ No necessary musical knowledge.
▲ 60 Videos HD (150Mo): High image and sound quality. Slow down, Zoom.
▲ 52 Lessons : progressive, easy, clear and commented by your teacher.
▲ 52 Pictures in full screen : maximum comprehension
▲ Amazing sound of the famous Modulus Fleabass
▲ High-speed progression and results. Become autonomous and a good bass player.
▲ Your teacher: Stéphane Graziano alias "Poppyto": professional bassist & teacher.
♫ References : the 1st French bass website Slappyto.net.
▲ Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
▲ Also works on Tablets.
▲ Facebook fan page to talk about bass: http://www.facebook.com/BestGuitarLessons
Your teacher : Play the bass is close to everyone. It's a very gratifying feeling which you will feel in only a few weeks. With BestBassLessons, you have the best means of quickly becoming bass player in your pocket. Made by passionates and professionals of the music, you will find a good and effective teaching methods in this beautiful application easy to use.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart life (27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was an Austrian composer whose musical works categorizes as Classical music according to classical period timeline, he is one of the great Austrian classical composers and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart works and classical masterpieces have become an important part of the history of classical music.
In this free app for android you can choose to learn more about the composer in Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart biography, or listen to some of the composer’s most famous classical music free.
This app is a perfect way to get to know more about the history of western classical music; everyone can enjoy this music, play classical music for kids and adults. Some people even play classical music for babies; there is theory that that this will make them smarter. Even if this theory not is proven correctly, this is perfect relaxing music for babies.
Download Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Music free app now, learn more about one of the most famous classical music composers of all time and stream music free android!
In this app Android you will be streaming classical music online, so you will need to have Internet access, we recommend WiFi whenever possible. However, there is an option to download classical music free to your android, this way you can listen to classical music from this app even when you don’t have Internet access.
To stream classical music is a great option if you have good internet connections, you will save memory on your device and have a wide option of music to choose from directly in this music app for android.
If you download classical music mp3 files with this android app you will be able to listen to music free at all times, even if you don’t have internet connection, but you will be limited to a number of classic music pieces by the memory space on your device.
This app consists of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart mp3 music only.