V3 of the Das App provides access to all the information contained in the The Difficult Airway Society Guidelines, including the OAA guidelines and new ITU guidelines, for your Android device.
Adapted to be accessible and useable on a small device screen with a touch interface, the Algorithms are available at your fingertips for review any time.
- Difficult intubation guidelines - overview
- Management of unanticipated difficult tracheal intubation in adults
- Failed intubation, failed oxygenation in the paralysed, anaesthetised patient
- Simple composite airway algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: Basic algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: Low risk algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: 'At risk' algorithm
- Paediatric Difficult Mask Ventilation
- Paediatric Unanticipated difficult intubation
- Paediatric CICV
- Master algorithm obstetric general anaesthesia & failed tracheal intubation
- Algorithm 1: Safe obstetric general anaesthesia
- Algorithm 2: Obstetric failed tracheal intubation
- Algorithm 3: Can’t intubate, can’t oxygenate
- Table 1: Proceed with surgery?
- Table 2: Management after failed tracheal intubation
Now with the new ITU guidelines
Please give feedback so that this app can be improved.